IGNOU Online CRUL Admission: IGNOU Online CRUL admission begins in the online form only. The admission session has started for the July cycle. Applicants can enroll in the IGNOU CRUL Online program by using IOP Portal. Fees in the name of registration are INR 300. However, the complete program fee of IGNOU Online CRUL is INR 2,500. Basic knowledge of the Russian language will be provided to beginners in this course. This six-month program admission shall completely be offered on passing the 12th exam. Admission to the IGNOU Online CRUL program will not require an entrance exam.
The IGNOU Re-registration will be closed for the CRUL program on 30 September 2022.
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by September 30.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 30 September 2022
- IGNOU has extended the Re-registration date for july 2022 session until 30 September 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
In order to get an entry to the specialized program in the certificate in the Russian language one has to follow IOP Portal and make registration. The registration process of IGNOU Online CRUL is followed by the completion of the application form. Form submission can be made by making fee deposits.
The online program stands to teach various concepts including linguistics, and language. The course structure follows two parts of communication skills.
The CRUL Online Programme is introduced to teach students the basics of Russian grammar and phonetics to read, write, and speak the Russian language accurately. The CRUL Online Programme is bounded in six-month at least. The total credit of this Programme is not more than 16. CRUL Online Programme is a Bilingual under which both Russian and English have been used.
IGNOU Online CRUL Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online CRUL Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||2500 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU CRUL Online Admission
IGNOU Online Certificate in the Russian Language is now available for students online mode. This program is the study of the Russian language, and all the study kit is available online for the students. The admission process for the 2022 session is to be started by IGNOU, and the last date of registration is expected to be 30 September 2022.
The 2022 admission process for the CRUL online program is going to be started and students can start filling out the form very soon. On the basis of the eligibility criteria, the admissions will be undertaken. Our website will update all details related to Admissions or University.
The candidates who are willing to pursue this Programme do not have to reach out to the regional study centre. The submission of assignments, Study materials, and Lecture videos will be available at the online Portal.
In CRUL Online Programme, candidates have to go through two assignments: Written and Oral. The Examination for this Programme may only be conducted through Offline mode, and the Candidate has to fill the TEE Examination form for the same.
IGNOU Online CRUL Application Form
Admission is available in two sessions January and July in IGNOU. For admission in the CRUL Online Programme, a candidate either choose January or July Session, but the admission method will be granted in Online Mode only. Choose the Course for which you want to apply. Follow these steps listed below:
IGNOU CRUL Online Programme Admission Procedure:
- For the very first process, students need to visit the official website – https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/
- On this official website, students will be getting a general questioner which a student needs to fill.
- After this procedure, there will be an admission form that a student must fill out.
- All details should be accurately filled in, without any mistakes occurring.
- Students need to fill in personal, and academic details.
- All documents should be scanned properly before you upload.
- Also, the photographs and signatures should be visible and apparent.
- The payment step is the full and final step required to complete.
- The payment method should be saved for future reference.
Eligibility & Medium: CRUL Online Programme of IGNOU
- Minimum age of 18 Years
- No bar but a candidate with class 10th level of competency is preferable
- Languages: Russian and English
- Maximum period: 2 Years
- For Indian nationals, INR 2,500/- for the full Programme excluded examination fee.
- Fee for Foreign nationals is divided into two parts.
- For SAARC students, INR 4,000/- for the complete Programme (exclusive of the examination fee).
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD 200 for Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee).
IGNOU Online CRUL Programme Syllabus:
Benefits Of CRUL Online Programme
The success of your Programme will drive you to make a career in Tour & Travels, Hospitality, IT, MNCs, KPOs & BPOs, Banking & Finance, and Defence.
For any clarification about the course, a candidate may contact the below-concerned Programme Coordinator.
Mr. Shivaji Bhaskar
(Assistant Professor in Russian)
Mobile No: 9810018240
Email id: Shivajibhaskar@ignou.ac.in
The objective of this Programme is to help learners educate the basics of Russian Grammar & Phonetics to read, write, and speak the Russian language.
- Address: Centre for Online Education (COE), Block-17, Room. No. 04, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: 011-2957-2322