IGNOU B.Com Admission 2022 | Fee, Eligibility, Application Form & Last Date: IGNOU offers a B.Com program to students. The course comprised different subjects, i.e., accounting/finance, marketing, statistics, human resources, information systems, and economics. The university offers this course to candidates who want to pursue their careers in banking centers, marketing companies, public accounting firms, forex departments, and more. The candidates can study this course according to their ease, i.e., part-time or full-time.
IGNOU B.com Admission Latest Updates:
- IGNOU B.Com Admission 2021-22 July Session the Last date for submission of the application form is extended till 30 November 2021. For more information related to admission Click Here
IGNOU B.Com Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Duration of the Course||Three years|
|Examination Type||Yearly Based|
|Program Fees||INR. 8100|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|Minimum Age||No limitation|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 with 50 percent marks|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU B.Com Admission 2022:
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a three years undergraduate course. Students from formal and non-formal streams are eligible to apply for IGNOU B.Com Admission 2022. The eligibility criteria are different for both of them. Formal stream students must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. On the other hand, non-formal students who have not completed 10+2 can also earn a B.Com degree from IGNOU, only if they appear for the BPP program. The admission is granted based on the merit list released on the university’s portal.
IGNOU B.Com Eligibility Criteria:
To get admission to this course, the students must have cleared 10+2 with 50 percent marks. The selection is merit-based.
IGNOU B.Com Fee Structure:
The students need to study 33 courses to complete their B.Com Degree. Students have to submit the fee once in a year. For B.Com general, a candidate needs to submit a payment of INR 8100 in total to study the course.
IGNOU B.Com Application Form 2022:
University accepts applications for the B.Com program in both online or offline manner. To submit the form successfully, a candidate must follow the following guideline.
- The first task is to open the university’s website on your browser and look for the registration option. The candidate must select a distinctive username and password. Students must remember these details for login on to the page in the future; after this, log in to the page by using the same information and start filling up your form.
- While entering the information, avoid making any spelling errors in the form.
- After this, the next task is to submit the documents. The students must upload the following files:
- Clear Photograph
- Detail mark sheet of the Class 10th and 12th examination.
- Scanned copy of the school leaving certificate.
- Copy of domicile certificate.
- Copy of age-proof certificate.
- Copy of signature.
- Copy of your provisional certificate.
- Once you provide all the information, press the submit button. The next step is to submit the required fee.
- Once you provide all the information, take a printout of your application form for future correspondence.
IGNOU B.Com Study Material
Distance education permits students to handle their work along with their studies.
The university provides complete study material to its students free of cost on the university’s official website. All you need to do is download it from there to get an in-depth idea of what a program is about and which subjects you will study in this program. It also helps in preparation for the entrance exam. Download all the study material before applying so that you can have a clear understanding of the program.
IGNOU B.Com Assignments
To get good marks in the course, students need to complete all the tasks and assignments on time and submit them online on the student portal. The assignments carry around 30 percent of weightage. To give final-term exams, students must submit all the work on time. The assignment marks play a great contribution to the overall grade so try to submit all of them.
IGNOU B.com (Hons) Syllabus:
|Business Organisation and Management||BCOC132|
|English in Daily Life||BEGLA-135|
|English at the Work Place||BHDLA-136/ BEGLA-136|
|Business Mathematics and Statistics||BCOC-134|
|English Communication Skills||BEGAE-182|
|Computer Application in Business||BCOS-183|
|Income Tax Law & Practice||BCOC-136|
|Language through Literature||BHDLA-137/ BEGLA-137|
|Principal of Micro Economics||BCOG-171|
|Fundamentals of Financial Management||BCOE-143|
|Principles of Marketing||BCOE-141|
|Management of Accounting||BCOE-142|
|Office Management and Secretarial Practice||BCOE-144|
|Personal Selling and Salesmanship||BCOS-186|
Why Choose IGNOU For B.Com Admission?
There are multiple reasons for selecting IGNOU for B.Com Admission.
- IGNOU helps students in completing their graduate degrees online.
- It helps you in improving concentration.
- The program fee is easily affordable
- Distance education allows students to manage their work along with their studies.
Ques.) Is IGNOU good for the B.Com course?
Ans: Yes, it is. IGNOU provides distance learning education for the B.Com course to students. The distance learning technique allows students to complete their degrees easily.
Ques.) How many times in a year does IGNOU conduct the exams for the B.Com program?
Ans: As the course involves an annual system, so the exams are conducted once a year.
Ques.) How much does the B.Com course at IGNOU cost?
Ans: The fee for B.Com general category is INR. 8100.