IGNOU B.Com Admission 2022: Registration of IGNOU B.Com admission is going to close on 30 September 2022. IGNOU starts to accept application forms for the July academic cycle. The admission for this session has been started for 3-year degree program B.Com, BCOMAF & BCOMCAA.
Students who are seeking IGNOU Re–registration for the current year can also use the established online portal of IGNOU, and submit the form by 30 September 2022.
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by September 30.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 30 September 2022
- IGNOU has extended the Re-registration date for july 2022 session until 30 September 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
Mentioned registration and first semester fees of the IGNOU BCom program can be paid online by using a debit card, net banking, or credit card. The B.Com program fee is INR 11,400. But, Other specialized courses of commerce hold different fees. Detailed fees of the B.Com is further mentioned in the article. However, some specialized programs of Bcom such as accountancy & finance, corporate affairs & administration, etc., will need a registration fee of INR 850.
IGNOU offers a B.Com program for students. The course comprised different subjects, i.e., accounting/finance, marketing, statistics, human resources, information systems, and economics. The university offers this course to candidates who want to pursue their careers in banking centres, marketing companies, public accounting firms, forex departments, and more. The candidates can study this course according to their ease, i.e., part-time or full-time.
IGNOU B.Com Admission 2022 Highlights
|Duration of the Course||Three years|
|Examination Type||Yearly Based|
|Program Fees||INR 11,400 (Complete fee)|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|Minimum Age||No limitation|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU B.Com Admission 2022
IGNOU’s Bachelor of Commerce course admissions have opened for the July 2022 admission cycle. Students can apply for fresh admission through the IGNOU Samarth Portal https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/ until 30 September 2022. The B.Com course is available with two more specializations like Accountancy and Finance, Corporate Affairs, and Administration.
IGNOU B.Com Applicants may take as long as six years to complete the B.Com degree. The least duration of the course is three years. A window of admission does not need any entrance test. The yearly course fee of BCOM is 3800 rupees.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a three years undergraduate course. Students from formal and non-formal streams are eligible to apply for IGNOU B.Com Admission 2022. The eligibility criteria are different for both of them. Formal stream students must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. On the other hand, non-formal students who have not completed 10+2 can also earn a B.Com degree from IGNOU, only if they appear for the BPP program. The admission is granted based on the merit list released on the university’s portal.
IGNOU B.Com Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor of Commerce is a well undergraduate program, and students for admission need to go through the eligibility criteria. Ignou has set the following eligibility criteria for admission in its B.Com program:
- Admission to the B.Com program at IGNOU is available to those who have completed the 10+2 requirement.
- BPP program candidates are also eligible for B.Com at IGNOU.
- No age bar/limit for B.Com admission.
- Students must complete the 10th & 12th or equivalent education from a recognised board/institute.
- Applicants must passed the 10+2 level education.
- Must pass Common Proficiency Test/PE/Foundation from ICAI.
- 10+2 passing certificate or equivalent must hold by applicants.
- Must filled the registration form in Company Secretaryship Foundation Programme.
IGNOU B.Com Fee Structure:
Each B.Com speciality has a separate fee structure at IGNOU. Students have to submit the fee once a year. The total fee for the B.Com course is Rs. 11,400, which is paid year-wise. For Ist Year, a student has to pay Rs 3,800 (including the registration fee of Rs 300), whereas, for the rest of the Years, it is Rs 3,800/-
- Registration fee for BCom at IGNOU is INR 300.
- All fee payments of IGNOU can be paid online by digital banking channels.
IGNOU B.Com Application Form 2022:
IGNOU has two sessions of Admission in January and July Session. University accepts applications for the B.Com program in online for July Session 2022. Fill out the application form by IGNOU Portal. IGNOU BCOM fresh registration will need a registration followed by an admission fee to submit the application form. Online payment options are available to students of the International Division. BCOM degree programs registration fee varies. The general degree program holds a registration fee of INR 300. To submit the form successfully, a candidate must follow the following guideline.
- The first task is to open the university’s website on your browser and look for the registration option. The candidate must select a distinctive username and password. Students must remember these details for login on to the page in the future; after this, log in to the page by using the same information and start filling up your form.
- While entering the information, avoid making any spelling errors in the form.
- After this, the next task is to submit the documents. The students must upload the following files:
- Clear Photograph
- Detailed mark sheet of the Class 10th and 12th examination.
- Scanned copy of the school leaving certificate.
- Copy of domicile certificate.
- Copy of age-proof certificate.
- Copy of signature.
- Copy of your provisional certificate.
- Once you provide all the information, press the submit button. The next step is to submit the required fee.
- Once you provide all the information, take a printout of your application form for future correspondence.
IGNOU B.Com Study Material
Distance education permits students to handle their work along with their studies. The university provides complete study material to its students free of cost on the university’s official website. All you need to do is download it from there to get an in-depth idea of what a program is about and which subjects you will study in this program. It also helps in preparation for the entrance exam. Download all the study material before applying so that you can have a clear understanding of the program.
IGNOU B.Com Assignments
Students who are pursuing a BCom course from IGNOU are needed to submit their assignments as per the process prescribed by the institution. IGNOU states that the scores of aspirants in the assignment are considered as the basic need while calculating their semester’s report cards. IGNOU has announced 20 July 2022 as the last date for uploading IGNOU assignments for the June TEE Exam.
To get good marks in the course, students need to complete all the tasks and assignments on time and submit them online on the student portal. The assignments carry around 30 percent of weightage. To give final-term exams, students must submit all the work on time. The assignment marks play a great contribution to the overall grade so try to submit all of them.
Why Choose IGNOU For B.Com Admission?
There are multiple reasons for selecting IGNOU for B.Com Admission.
- IGNOU helps students in completing their graduate degrees online.
- It helps you in improving concentration.
- The program fee is easily affordable
- Distance education allows students to manage their work along with their studies.
IGNOU B.Com (Hons) Syllabus 2022
|B. Com General Courses|
|Course No||Course Title||Nature of Course||Final Codes Approved From Planning||Credit Hours|
|(Core / Elective/Generic/ Ability–enhancement/|
|1||Environmental Studies||Ability Enhancement Compulsory Courses||BEVAE-181||4|
|2||Financial Accounting||Core Course||BCOC-131||6|
|3||Business Organisation and Management||Core Course||BCOC-132||6|
|4||English in Daily Life||Core Course||BEGLA-135||6|
|5||English Communication Skills||Ability Enhancement Compulsory Courses||BEGAE-182||4|
|6||Business Law||Core Course||BCOC-133||6|
|7||Business Mathematics and Statistics||Core Course||BCOC-134||6|
|8||English at the workplace||Core Course||BHDLA-136/ BEGLA-136||6|
|9||Company Law||Core Course||BCOC-135||6|
|10||Income Tax Law and Practice||Core Course||BCOC-136||6|
|11||Language through Literature||Core Course||BHDLA-137/ BEGLA-137||6|
|12||Computer Application in Business||Skill Enhancement Elective Course||BCOS-183||4|
|13||Business Communication||Core Course||BCOLA-138||6|
|14||Corporate Accounting||Core Course||BCOC-137||6|
|15||Cost Accounting||Core Course||BCOC-138||6|
|16||E-Commerce||Skill Enhancement Elective Course||BCOS-184||4|
|17||Principles of Marketing||Discipline-Specific Elective Course||BCOE-141||6|
|18||Fundamentals of Financial Management||Discipline-Specific Elective Course||BCOE-143||6|
|19||Entrepreneurship||Skill Enhancement Elective Course||BCOS-185||4|
|20||Principles of Micro Economics||Generic Elective||BCOG-171||6|
|21||Management Accounting||Discipline-Specific Elective Course||BCOE-142||6|
|22||Office Management and Secretarial Practice||Discipline-Specific Elective Course||BCOE-144||6|
|23||Personal Selling and Salesmanship||Skill Enhancement Elective Course||BCOS-186||4|
|24||Indian Economy||Generic Elective||BCOG-172||6|
Ques.) Is IGNOU good for the B.Com course?
Ans: Yes, it is. IGNOU provides distance learning education for the B.Com course to students. The distance learning technique allows students to complete their degrees easily.
Ques.) How many times in a year does IGNOU conduct the exams for the B.Com program?
Ans: As the course involves an annual system, the exams are conducted once a year.
Ques.) How much does the B.Com course at IGNOU cost?
Ans: The fee for B.Com general category is INR 11,400-/-.