IGNOU LLB Admission 2022: IGNOU doesn’t offer a Bachelor of Legislative Law degree to students. Law plays a vital role in our society as it distinguishes between right and wrong. Additionally, it is very useful to solve conflicts. Intending to strengthen knowledge related to law, IGNOU Law Course but does not offer LLB ( LLB Not Offer in Distance ) . Law Course is not able to offer in Distance education or Online mode in India. All the related courses offer as per the university Guidelines. this is the information only related to the LAW courses. There is no misguiding of students by us we are not any admission center. It should be noted that the Bar Council of India, the apex legal education body, does not offer the three-year LLB, BA LLB, BBA LLB, or LLM programmes at IGNOU or through distance or online education.
School of Law (SOL): http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/sol/programmes
- IGNOU Registration will now be open until 31 March 2022 for the January 2022 admission cycle.
- IGNOU has extended the date for January 2022 Re-registration until March 31.
- IGNOU offers a wide range of distance learning and online courses. Click here for the full list.
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for June TEE 2022 & December 2021 TEE assignments Submission date, so students can submit their assignments until 15th May 2022 & 30Th April respectively.
The last date for admission in the Ignou Law programs such as DIPP, CAHT, CCP, PGDIPR, PGDCJ, PGCC is extended till 15 March 2022. Interested and eligible applicants may enroll for admission as soon as possible in the January 2022 session. Applicants may complete the online application form for Law programs by vising the official admission portal of the University. The ug degree/diploma admission will offer on the 10+2, and for pg, the applicant has to earn a graduate degree or certificate in the related stream. Admission shall be made on previous examination scores. students can also net more information: https://law.careers360.com/articles/ignou-law-admission
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice (PGCPP)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice (PGDCJ )
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)
- PG and Advance Diploma
- PG and Advance Certificate
- Diploma in Paralegal Practice (DIPP)
- Certificate in International Humanitarian Law (CIHL )
- Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)
- Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law (CCLBL )
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking (CAHT )
Registration fees: The online registration fee for the January 2022 session is INR 200. All students will be required to deposit the registration fee to start the admission procedure. Admission in the IGNOU law course shall be completed with a deposit of the program fee at the end. The IGNOU program fee for all courses varies.
Students who want to earn a law degree along with their work schedule can think of pursuing the Law course offered by IGNOU. It is crucial to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university. For IGNOU LAW, students who are 10+2 passed out can apply. Interested students can go through the upcoming sections as it contains a complete guide about the IGNOU LAW program.
IGNOU LAW Admission Highlights
|Course Duration||1 to 5 years (depending if University offers a course)|
|Maximum Duration||Five years(depending if University offer course)|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 with Graduation|
|Available Medium||English and Hindi|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/ ( Check before take admission )|
IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)
IGNOU PGDIPR admission for 2022-23 are scheduled to close on 31st March 2022. The duration of the PGD in Intellectual Property Rights program is three years, divided into six semesters. The programme consists of eight courses that cover the various aspects of intellectual property like Patents, Copyrights, and Trademarks. The minimum eligibility requirement is a graduation with 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized university. Typically, the cost of pursuing this program is between INR 10,000 and INR3,00,000. These courses are admitted based on entrance exams held at the state level and at the national level. The students have the option of applying both online and offline.
IGNOU LLB Admission 2022? No IGNOU does not offer LLB
People are not completely familiar with the distance learning method Now in India LLB is not distance education. This method of learning enables candidates to study from their homes. The university administration announces everything on the website. The candidate must keep on checking the website daily so that they cannot miss any updates. To register for the IGNOU LAW program, 1st verify by the university a candidate must have scored good marks in the 12th class exam. One can easily register for this program online.
IGNOU LAW Admission Eligibility Criteria If university offer Verify with the university :
Candidates who want to apply to this program must have completed 10+2 from some recognized college or board. Students can complete this degree in a minimum of 3 years. The admission is merit-based. Those students who scored good marks are most likely to get admission at IGNOU. If you know someone in your circle who has completed the degree from IGNOU, discuss things with them to get a better idea.
IGNOU LLB Fee Structure:
- IGNOU University does not offer LLB Course Any fee for this course, also need to verify Take admission or not
- To get detailed information about the fee structure, the candidate must download the prospectus on their smart device.
- A candidate needs to submit an additional application fee to submit apply successfully.
- The payment, once submitted, is not refundable.
Can IGNOU Law Application Form 2022? No
IGNOU does not accept application forms through online mode only. While filling out the form, all the necessary details must be entered correctly otherwise their form may get rejected by the university. Additionally, the documents such as mark sheets, certificates, and photographs must be scanned properly in the specified size. In addition, the application form fee must be paid before the last date of the submission.
Students must check out the official website to submit the application form before the deadline.
IGNOU LAW Application Form process: does not offer 3-year
To apply successfully, a candidate must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, sign up to the university page by selecting a unique username and password.
- Now log in to the account by entering the registered credentials to complete the form.
- Enter all the details. The name and details that you enter must be according to your previous educational certificates to not face any trouble later on.
- Now submit all the essential files and move forward.
- After an applicant provides all the information; the next thing is to pay the required fee. Pay the fee online and press the submit option.
IGNOU Law Study Material;
The program involves a wide range of courses. The candidates who want to complete the degree must pass all the courses with good grades. Students can do this by taking the assignments and term exams seriously. Candidates who are unable to submit all the given tasks will not be allowed to give final exams. Getting admission to IGNOU is the best choice for those who have to supervise jobs with their studies. One can get all the syllabus and course content from the university’s official website. Applicants must check all the study material in detail before applying for a particular course to get a brief idea about the course.
Why Choose IGNOU For LAW Admission?
Some major advantages of selecting IGNOU for LAW Admission are listed below:
- IGNOU is India’s top National Distance University. It is famous because of its quality education and worldwide recognition.
- Both UGC and AICTE approve of the university.
- It is the best choice for those who have to manage jobs with their studies.
- One can get a strong grip on the course content through assignments and term exams.
Ques: Is an LLB degree valid from IGNOU?
Ans: No, IGNOU does offer LLB Degree.
Ques: What is the procedure for applying for an IGNOU LLB Course?
Ans: IGNOU does Not offer LLB, To apply for the IGNOU LAW course, the applicants should hold 10+2 from some recognized board or college. Admission at IGNOU is merit-based. The students who scored good marks in their academic careers are most likely to get admission.
Ques: What is the minimum time allowed to complete a LAW Course from IGNOU?
Ans: The minimum period allowed to finish the LAW courses from IGNOU is three years.
Ques: For how long the admissions in the LAW program are open at IGNOU?
Ans: IGNOU is accepting application forms for the July session of the year 2022. If you are interested in getting admission to this program at IIGNOU, register yourself online as soon as possible as there are limited numbers of seats.
Be the first to leave a review.