IGNOU Law Admission 2024: IGNOU doesn’t offer a Bachelor of Legislative Law degree to students. Bachelor of Legislative Law is an Undergraduate law program of three years or five years that can be pursued after graduation. Law plays a vital role in our society as it distinguishes between right and wrong. Additionally, it is very useful to solve conflicts. Intending to strengthen knowledge related to law, IGNOU offer Law Course but does not offer LLB ( LLB Not Offer in Distance).
Law Course is not able to offer Distance education or Online mode in India. All the related courses offer as per the university Guidelines. this is the information only related to the LAW courses. There is no misguiding of students by us we are not any admission center. It should be noted that the Bar Council of India, the apex legal education body, does not offer the three-year LLB, BA LLB, BBA LLB, or LLM programmes at IGNOU or through distance or online education.
- IGNOU released the Hall Ticket for the December Term-end examination, students can download the admit card by visit the official portal @ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU has released the date sheet for the December Term End Examination 2023.
- IGNOU has extended the exam form last date to 25 November 2023 with a late fee of INR 1100 for December Term End Examination 2023.
IGNOU School of Law (SOL): www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/sol/programmes
Indira Gandhi National Open University Law Courses such as DIPP, CCP, CAHT, PGDCJ, PGDIPR & more. Those candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for admission in the January academic session. The last date is 31 January 2024 to apply for IGNOU admission for the law programs. Applicants may fill out the online application form for the IGNOU Law programs by visiting the official admission portal @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
The law diploma or certificate program admission will be offered on the 10+2 scorecard, and for the PG diploma, the applicant has to earn a graduate degree or certificate in the related stream. IGNOU Law Courses list is given here:
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice (PGDCJ)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice (PGCPP)
- Diploma in Paralegal Practice (DIPP)
- Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in International Humanitarian Law (CIHL)
- Certificate in Anti-Human Trafficking (CAHT)
- Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law (CCLBL )
Registration fees: The online registration fee for the January 2024 session is INR 300. All students will be required to deposit the registration fee to start the admission procedure. Admission to the IGNOU law course shall be completed with a deposit of the program fee at the end. The IGNOU program fee for all courses varies.
IGNOU offers a variety of law programs tailored for working students interested in pursuing legal education. To be considered for admission at the university, prospective applicants must meet specific criteria. The following sections will delve into the comprehensive details of IGNOU’s law program offerings.
IGNOU LAW Admission Highlights
|Course Duration||6 Months (depending on University offers the course)|
|Maximum Duration||Five years (depending on University offers the course)|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 or BPP (for law diploma & certificate courses)
Graduate (PG Diploma)
|Available Medium||English and Hindi|
|Apply For Admission||IGNOU Admission|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/ ( Check before taking admission )|
IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)
IGNOU PGDIPR admission will commence for the January session of 2024. The duration of the PGD in Intellectual Property Rights program is three years, divided into six semesters. The program consists of eight courses that cover the various aspects of intellectual property like Patents, Copyrights, and Trademarks. The minimum eligibility requirement is graduation with 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized university.
Typically, the cost of pursuing this program is between INR 10,000 and INR 3,00,000. These courses are admitted based on the marks in previous education. The students have the option of applying both online and offline.
IGNOU LLB Admission 2024? No IGNOU does not offer LLB
People are not completely familiar with the distance learning method now in India, LLB is not distance education. This method of learning enables candidates to study from their homes. The university administration announces everything on the website. The candidate must keep on checking the website daily so that they cannot miss any updates. To register for the IGNOU LAW program, 1st verify by the university a candidate must have scored good marks in the 12th class exam. One can easily register for this program online.
IGNOU LAW Admission Eligibility Criteria (If the university offer Verify with the university):
Candidates who want to apply to this program must have completed 10+2 from some recognized college or board. Students can complete this degree in a minimum of 3 years. The admission is merit-based. Those students who scored good marks are most likely to get admission at IGNOU. If you know someone in your circle who has completed the degree from IGNOU, discuss things with them to get a better idea.
IGNOU Law Course Fees:
- IGNOU does not offer Law courses or any fee for this course, also need to verify whether take admission or not.
- To get detailed information about the fee structure, the candidate must download the prospectus on their smart device.
- A candidate needs to submit an additional application fee to submit apply successfully.
- The payment, once submitted, is not refundable.
Can IGNOU Law Application Form 2024? No
Indira Gandhi National Open University does not accept forms through online mode only. While filling out the form, all the necessary details must be entered correctly otherwise their form may get rejected by the University. Additionally, documents such as mark sheets, certificates, and photographs must be scanned properly in the specified size. The application form fee must be paid before the last date of the submission. Students must check out the official website to submit the application form before the deadline.
IGNOU LAW Application Form process: does not offer 3-year
To apply successfully, a candidate must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, sign up for the university page by selecting a unique username and password.
- Now log in to the account by entering the registered credentials to complete the form.
- Enter all the details. The name and details that you enter must be according to your previous educational certificates to not face any trouble later on.
- Now submit all the essential files and move forward.
- After an applicant provides all the information; the next thing is to pay the required fee. Pay the fee online and press the submit option.
IGNOU Law Courses Study Material
IGNOU Law specialized program involves a wide range of courses at different levels. Mainly, the University offers Diploma, certificate & PG Diploma courses in the law field. Students who are enrolled in any programs, and want to collect the study material, have two ways- online and offline.
IGNOU also provides study material in PDF format for law courses students can access material through the university’s official website @egyankosh.ac.in. The study materials of a particular course should be read thoroughly by applicants before applying.
IGNOU LAW Faculty (School of Law)
- Prof. Swati Patra | Director (I/c)
- Dr. Suneet Kashyap Srivastava | Professor
- Dr. Gurmeet Kaur | Assistant Professor
- Dr. Anand Gupta | Assistant Professor
- Dr. Mansi Sharma | Assistant Professor
- Mr. Ramesh Kumar Sharma | Assistant Registrar
Why Choose IGNOU for LAW Courses?
Some major advantages of selecting IGNOU for LAW Admission are listed below:
- IGNOU is India’s top National Distance University. It is famous because of its quality education and worldwide recognition.
- Both UGC and AICTE approve of the university.
- It is the best choice for those who have to manage jobs with their studies.
- One can get a strong grip on the course content through assignments and term exams.
Ques: Is an LLB degree valid from IGNOU?
Ans: No, IGNOU does offer LLB Degree.
Ques: What is the procedure for applying for an IGNOU LLB Course?
Ans: IGNOU does not offer LLB, To apply for the IGNOU LAW course, the applicants should hold 10+2 from some recognized board or college. Admission at IGNOU is merit-based. The students who scored good marks in their academic careers are most likely to get admission.
Ques: What is the minimum time allowed to complete a LAW Course from IGNOU?
Ans: The minimum period allowed to finish the LAW courses from IGNOU is three years (which may vary depending on the level of the program).
Ques: For how long the admissions in the LAW program are open at IGNOU?
Ans: IGNOU will start accepting application forms for the January session of the year 2024. If you are interested in getting admission to this program at IGNOU, register yourself online as soon as possible as there are limited numbers of seats.