IGNOU Online BCA Admission 2022: IGNOU will soon release the notification for admission in the July 2022 session. The tentative schedule for July 2022 session admission is between 11 June 2022 to 10 July 2022. By going to the https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/, applicants can apply directly. The applicants would require to fill in mandate blanks such as Username, Name, Email address, Password, and generate of password.
The online course of BCA has been available in English medium. One who has passed the 12th by the approved board can visit the admission window. The full course fee for the online program is rupees 40,200. By reading the article further, we will enhance our knowledge of online BCA admission.
- IGNOU Registration will now be open until 31 March 2022 for the January 2022 admission cycle.
- IGNOU has extended the date for January 2022 Re-registration until March 31.
- IGNOU offers a wide range of distance learning and online courses. Click here for the full list.
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for June TEE 2022 & December 2021 TEE assignments Submission date, so students can submit their assignments until 15th May 2022 & 30Th April respectively.
IGNOU Online BCA Latest Updates:
- IGNOU July 2022 session admission will start on 11 June 2022 (tentative).
- IGNOU Online BCA admission for January 2022 Session has been started, and students can apply till 15 March 2022.
IGNOU Online BCA Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online BCA Programme|
|Minimum Duration||3 Year|
|Maximum Duration||6 Years|
|Course Fee||INR 40200-/-Per Year|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online BCA Admission:
The recent introduction of the BCA course online has given an opportunity to the learners to earn a degree without hurting their daily routine much; all activities such as admission and learning will be done online. Hence, aspirants who would go for admission in the July 2022-23 session shall not need to visit any regional center for admission purposes. They may complete the online BCA course registration and admission form by the given scheduled date.
All supporting materials and lecture contents will be available and shared with the learners. The learners can download an application such as Egyankosh as well. Assignment for the concerned session can be submitted through Google docs or the email provided. Only examinations would be held in offline mode.
Eligibility: Admission in the online BCA course that stands for the minimum three-year duration has been offered upon the following eligibility:
- The applicant should have been passed 12th by an authorized or approved board of India
- Someone who occupies a similar level degree compared to the 12th can apply as well
- The Online BCA Course will be English; therefore, choose accordingly.
Fee Structure: Online BCA ug degree course fee varies in the presence of national and international applicants:
- The registration fee for the online BCA course is 200 rupees
- National students can complete the degree program by paying the full deposit of rupees 40,200
- The international student fee is yet to be updated over the Ignou IOP portal.
Documents: Following documents are required to be originally scanned to upload at the IGNOU Iop portal:
- Age Proof
- Academic Qualification
- Experience Certificate (If applicable)
- BPL or Category Certificate (If applicable)
Note: Photo and signature size should not be more than 100 kb, while other documents can be uploaded with a maximum limit of 200.
IGNOU Online BCA Application Form:
Those who are keen to get admission in the recently added online course BCA in Ignou IOP Portal can follow the instruction below:
- Name, Email, Mobile number, and other details must be acquired at the time of filling the Online BCA registration form
- Email and mobile ought to be in a unique manner
- A further communication shall be based on the registered email
- Educational documents are required to be scanned properly
- Photo must attain applicants’ name and date
- Recently clicked photo in color would be valid
- Signature has to be done over the blank white paper
- Arrange digital options like credit, debit, or net banking for fee deposit
How to Apply In Ignou Online BCA Programme
Step 1: Visit the IGNOU IOP Samarth Portal
Step 2: Complete each section that appears in the right
Step 3: After creating an account, visit the “Log in” Portal
Step 4: Enter Registered username, password, and captcha
Step 5: Complete the first section of IGNOU IOP admission placed as Personal details
Step 6: Visit the next section, select program, mode of study, regional code, study centre code, and submit
Step 7: Enter your academic qualification details correctly
Step 8: Select course to study, and fill up the address section next
Step 9: Upload scanned documents as per the instruction over the IGNOU IOP document upload page
Step 10: Verify the details you have filled in before going to the final button
Step 11: Press the “I Agree” button and Proceed to make payment
Step 12: Use either gate to deposit the fee
Step 13: Deposit Online BCA course fee by any option given as UPI, Debit, Credit, and Net Banking
Step 14: Have a print of the submitted application.
Program Coordinator: Dr. M. P. Mishra
School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068.
Be the first to leave a review.