IGNOU Online BCA Admission 2022: Application for the IGNOU online BCA program begins on 30 May, and the last date to apply was 30 September 2022. Admission to three years IT-oriented program will be given to individuals who have passed the 12th exams. Complete eligibility can be seen on the official IOP Portal. Individuals can follow the online mode to get admission to the Online BCA program. Admission to IGNOU online BCA program is completely driven by academic performance. Thus, no entrance will be used by the IGNOU. Online BCA course is completely based on merit. IGNOU offers an online BCA course. The deadline for IGNOU Online BCA assignment submission is 30 November 2022.
Note: IGNOU is currently accepting new applications for diploma and annual based online programs, last date to apply was 15 November 2022.
- IGNOU started the Application Process for B.Ed, BSc Nursing & PhD Programmes, Students can Apply before 20 December 2022.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 December 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 30 November 2022.
The registration fee IGNOU online BCA program is INR 300, and the per semester course fee is INR 6,000. Candidates who belong to SAARC categories will need to deposit a fee of INR 11,000 for Per Semester. A BCA program and registration fee have to be deposited while taking admission. Fee deposit is organized in the online mode that includes Net Banking, Debit Card, UPI, or Credit Card.
The course structure of IGNOU Online BCA comprises computer basics, BSc maths, business organization, accountancy, C language programming, assembly language, system analysis, data & file structures, and more.
IGNOU Online BCA Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online BCA Programme|
|Minimum Duration||3 Year|
|Maximum Duration||6 Years|
|Course Fee||INR 12000 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online BCA Admission:
The application portal for registration towards IGNOU Online BCA course is closed by the university for the July 2022 session by 30 September 2022. The admission into this course offers students with the opportunities for pursuing the BCA course via online mode as they would be able to attend their classes and lectures via online mode in this mode of course.
All supporting materials and lecture contents of Online BCA course will be available and shared with the learners. The learners can download an application such as Egyankosh as well. Assignments for the concerned session can be submitted through Google docs or the email provided. Only examinations would be held in offline mode.
Online BCA Eligibility: Admission in the online BCA course that stands for the minimum three-year duration has been offered upon the following eligibility:
- The applicant should have been passed 12th by an authorized or approved board of India
- Someone who occupies a similar level degree compared to the 12th can apply as well
- The Online BCA Course will be English; therefore, choose accordingly.
Online BCA Fee Structure: Online BCA UG degree course fee varies in the presence of national and international applicants:
- The registration fee for the online BCA course is 300 rupees
- National students can complete the degree program by paying the full deposit of rupees 36,000
- The international student fee is yet to be updated over the Ignou IOP portal.
IGNOU Online BCA Application Form:
IGNOU offers admission in the January and July cycle for BCA Course. Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for July Session 2022. The application fee for the BCA program is INR 300. The recently added online course BCA in Ignou IOP Portal can follow the instruction below:
- Name, Email, Mobile number, and other details must be acquired at the time of filling out the Online BCA registration form
- Email and mobile ought to be in a unique manner
- A further communication shall be based on the registered email
- Educational documents are required to be scanned properly
- Photo must attain applicants’ name and date
- Recently clicked photo in color would be valid
- Signature has to be done over the blank white paper
- Arrange digital options like credit, debit, or net banking for fee deposit
Documents: Following documents are required to be originally scanned to upload at the IGNOU Iop portal:
- Age Proof
- Academic Qualification
- Experience Certificate (If applicable)
- BPL or Category Certificate (If applicable)
Note: Photo and signature size should not be more than 100 kb, while other documents can be uploaded with a maximum limit of 200.
How to Apply to IGNOU Online BCA Programme
Step 1: Visit the IGNOU IOP Samarth Portal
Step 2: Complete each section that appears on the right
Step 3: After creating an account, visit the “Log in” Portal
Step 4: Enter Registered username, password, and captcha
Step 5: Complete the first section of IGNOU IOP admission placed as Personal details
Step 6: Visit the next section, select program, mode of study, regional code, study centre code, and submit
Step 7: Enter your academic qualification details correctly
Step 8: Select course to study, and fill up the address section next
Step 9: Upload scanned documents as per the instruction over the IGNOU IOP document upload page
Step 10: Verify the details you have filled in before going to the final button
Step 11: Press the “I Agree” button and Proceed to make payment
Step 12: Use either gate to deposit the fee
Step 13: Deposit Online BCA course fee by any option given as UPI, Debit, Credit, and Net Banking
Step 14: Have a print of the submitted application.
IGNOU Online BCA Assignment
IGNOU has set 30 November 2022 as the deadline for submitting assignments for the Online BCA course. Students who plan to take the IGNOU December TEE must upload their coursework for all relevant topics before the deadline. They should also make sure that all of the assignments are posted according to the institution’s guidelines. To take the exam, a candidate must receive at least 40% on their assignments.
IGNOU Online BCA Exam Form
Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the examination form for online BCA programs for December TEE. The conduction of the examination will take place twice a year (December and June). The deadline to submit the exam form is 25 November 2022 with a late fee. The portal to submit the online BCA form is exam.ignou.ac.in.
Programme Coordinator of IGNOU Online MCA:
- Program Coordinator: Dr. M. P. Mishra
- School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068.