IGNOU M.Com Admission 2022: IGNOU closed the admission for the MCOM program in the January 2022 session. The last date for new admission was 15 March 2022. The applicant may apply for the two-year degree program or complete the re-registration process by visiting the Ignou Samarth Portal. Minimum eligibility for admission in the course is graduation in the relevant stream from a UGC-approved university. Admissions will be offered in the Mcom based on the performance in the previous qualifying examinations.
IGNOU accepts M. Com admissions 2 times a year, in January and July. Registration for such M.Com Distance Course is done through the IGNOU website using a debit/credit card or online payments.
- IGNOU Registration will now be open until 31 March 2022 for the January 2022 admission cycle.
- IGNOU has extended the date for January 2022 Re-registration until March 31.
- IGNOU offers a wide range of distance learning and online courses. Click here for the full list.
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for June TEE 2022 & December 2021 TEE assignments Submission date, so students can submit their assignments until 15th May 2022 & 30Th April respectively.
Registration Fee: For the unreserved category, the application fee is rupees 800; however, the reserved category holders such as sc/st would get relaxation while filling the online application form of the Mcom degree course. The reserved category students will not need to deposit the application fee as their fee shall be exempted in the January 2022 admission cycle. The applicant would get more information on the relevant subject by reading the complete article.
- For admission, M.com Course final graduation marks Required min 50%.
- The university’s admissions staff issues the UG degree merit list.
- Qualified candidates must appear to the university’s regional or study centre with all appropriate documentation to confirm their enrolment.
- Exam results 10+2, Graduation documents will be required at admission.
IGNOU M.Com Admission Highlights:
|Name||Master of commerce|
|Duration of the Course||Two years|
|Total Period||Five years|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|Minimum Age||No limitation|
|Eligibility||Passed graduation with 50 % marks|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU M.Com Admission 2022
The university invites candidates to get admission to the M.Com master in commerce program twice a year. The interested candidates must register through IGNOU official website and submit the fees via net banking, debit, or credit card. Candidates can complete their M.Com degree from IGNOU between 3 to 5 years.
- The candidates interested in getting admission to the M.Com program must hold a bachelor’s degree or equal with at least 50 percent marks.
- The admission is merit-based, so the better the marks, the greater the chances of securing a seat for IGNOU M.Com Admission 2022.
IGNOU MCOM Fee Structure:
IGNOU MCOM Fees are designed in the following structure, which represents a course and registration fee.
- IGNOU MCOM’s full-time course fee is INR 17,000
- One can use the yearly window to deposit the MCOM course fee.
- A registration fee of INR 200 is mandatory for the IGNOU MCOM program.
- Admission to MCOM’s first year relies on students’ courses and registration fee deposits.
IGNOU MCOM Duration:
IGNOU MCOM PG program is taught for the following duration.
- Students can learn and earn a degree in the IGNOU MCOM program in the basic duration of two years.
- Students who are left out for a year or two can complete the IGNOU MCOM PG program with a maximum limit of 5 years.
IGNOU MCom Assignment 2022
15 May 2022 is the new extended date for the submission of the IGNOU assignment for the June TEE Exam for the academic session 2022-23. Aspirants for IGNOU June TEE require to either visit the university’s assignment portal or can also submit their assignment manually by visiting the regional center of IGNOU.
IGNOU MCOM Specialisation:
The MCOM program of IGNOU centrally deals with only one specialization. The specialized program teaches International Business Operations.
IGNOU M.Com Application Form 2022:
IGNOU releases the application form for M.Com admission in an online mode. Candidates must visit the official website to obtain information related to the application form and other necessary details. Before filling the application form, all the necessary documents (10 and 12th mark sheets, character certificates, photographs, etc) must be kept ready in advance to avoid any discrepancy.
IGNOU Application Form process
University accepts online application forms for the M.Com course. To complete the registration process, applicants have to perform the below-listed points:
- First of all, visit the admission portal of IGNOU and sign up for the page by registering yourself. For this, the applicant must select a unique username and password. Do not forget your username or password, as these details are required to open the page later.
- Once you log in to the page, enter all the details carefully. Avoid making any errors. Provide all the correct and authentic information to confirm your admission.
- After this, upload all your previous educational documents.
- Now, submit the application fee online to submit the form completely. The application will not be accepted if a candidates miss entering important information in the form.
- Do not forget to press the “Submit” button.
IGNOU M.Com Study Material;
The students can get all the study material about the course from the university’s official website. The university provides all the helping material and course content on the website. All the sources are completely authentic and written by expert authors. Students need to go through all the material before completing the registration process to have a detailed idea of what they are opting for.
The university reserves seats for disabled students. Candidates with a disability of 40% or more are given a lot of relaxation to complete their degree. Such candidates get a time of extra two years to complete the program. The University offers ST/SC/NCL-OBC/Kashmiri Migrants/ War Widows and Physically Handicapped reservations.
The University also provides scholarships to talented students. The students can easily get the forms from the university’s regional center, followed by acquiescence at Social Welfare Office.
Why Choose IGNOU For Admission to M.Com Program?
Some of the advantages of selecting IGNOU for M.Com Admission are as follows:
- The university provides an easy learning approach to its students
- One can get all the helping material on the university’s official website
- Allows students to join the course from anywhere.
- Allow candidates to manage both their studies and their job.
IGNOU University offers a wide range of programs at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels. Apart from degree programs, IGNOU offers various diploma and certificate programs. In this course, learners are exposed to finance, economics, and accounts-related subjects. Students who want to get admission to the M.Com program at IGNOU must complete the registration process as admission is open currently. The university is only accepting online application forms for this course. The time duration provided to complete this course is a minimum of two years and a maximum of five years.
IGNOU M.Com Syllabus :
|Course code||Course Name||Credits|
|IBO-1||International Business Environment||6|
|IBO-2||International Marketing Management||6|
|IBO-3||India’s Foreign Trade||6|
|IBO-4||Export-Import Procedures and Documentation||6|
|IBO-5||International Marketing Logistics||6|
|IBO-6||International Business Finance||6|
|Course code||Course Name||Credits|
|MCO-1||Organisation Theory and Behaviour||6|
|MCO-03||Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis||6|
|MCO-05||Accounting for Managerial Decisions||6|
Ques.) For how long for the M.Com course are open at IGNOU?
Ans: The admission at IGNOU is currently open for the M.Com program. If you want to study this course, then get the admission form immediately from the website and submit it so that you cannot miss a chance as there are limited seats.
Ques.) Does the university accept offline application forms for the M.Com program?
Ans: No, the university is only accepting online application forms.
Ques.) What is the total time duration allowed to complete this course?
Ans: The candidates can complete the M.com program from IGNOU in an utmost duration of 5 years.
Ques.) Is IGNOU University UGC approved?
Ans: Yes, the institute is accepted by UGC.
Be the first to leave a review.