IGNOU M.Com Admission 2022: IGNOU will soon fresh admission for the M.Com course in January 2023 session. IGNOU M.Com Admission 2022 last date was 30 September 2022. The application form fee for the MCOM General Degree program is INR 300. Students can enroll in bachelor’s, master’s, diploma, postgraduate diploma, and certificate programs. However, the IGNOU MCom Assignment process will also end on 30 November 2022.
Note: 15 November 2022 will be the last date for IGNOU registration for distance and online mode (except for the certificate and semester-based program).
- IGNOU started the Application Process for B.Ed, BSc Nursing & PhD Programmes, Students can Apply before 20 December 2022.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 December 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 30 November 2022.
Candidates who are applying for MCOM Finance, & Taxation, MCOM Business Policy & Corporate Governance, and MCOM Management Accounting & Financial Strategies, etc., will need to deposit a registration fee of INR 850. The deposited application fee will remain non-refundable. Applicants can use IGNOU Samarth, and the Re-Registration portal to complete the process of the M.Com degree. The general degree program fee for M.Com is INR 18000. Aspirants can learn about the fee structure of M.Com specialized courses ahead in the article.
IGNOU M.Com admission can be taken after passing a previous bachelor’s exam in the same stream. Entrance tests are exempted from the program. The program has several specializations such as finance & taxation, business policy & corporate governance, management accounting & financial strategies, and more.
- For admission, M.com Course final graduation marks Required min 50%.
- The university’s admissions staff issues the UG degree merit list.
- Exam results 10+2, Graduation documents will be required at admission.
- Qualified candidates must appear to the university’s regional or study centre with all appropriate documentation to confirm their enrolment.
IGNOU M.Com Admission Highlights:
|Name||Master of commerce|
|Duration of the Course||Two years|
|Total Period||Five years|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|Minimum Age||No limitation|
|Eligibility||Passed BCom with 50 % marks|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU M.Com Admission 2022
IGNOU M.Com admissions for the July session are now closed. For fresh admissions, the deadline to submit the application form was September 30 2022. Students who wish to apply for the M.Com (Masters of Commerce) programme should visit the Official IGNOU Admission Portal (https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in) before the last date.
The Minimum eligibility for admission in the course is graduation in the relevant stream from a UGC-approved university. Admissions will be offered in the Mcom based on the performance in the previous qualifying examinations. IGNOU accepts M.Com admissions 2 times a year, in January and July. Registration for such M.Com Distance Course is done through the IGNOU website using a debit/credit card or online payments.
IGNOU MCom Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates interested in getting admission to the M.Com program must hold a bachelor’s degree or equal with at least 50 percent marks.
- The admission is merit-based, so the better the marks, the greater the chances of securing a seat for IGNOU M.Com Admission 2022.
IGNOU MCom Fee Structure:
IGNOU MCom Fees are designed in the following structure, which represents a course and registration fee.
- IGNOU MCOM’s full-time course fee is INR 18,000.
- One can use the yearly window to deposit the MCOM course fee.
- A registration fee of INR 300 is mandatory for the IGNOU MCOM program.
- Admission to MCOM’s first year relies on students’ courses and registration fee deposits.
IGNOU MCom Duration:
IGNOU MCOM PG program is taught for the following duration.
- Students can learn and earn a degree in the IGNOU MCOM program in the basic duration of two years.
- Students who are left out for a year or two can complete the IGNOU MCOM PG program with a maximum limit of 5 years.
IGNOU M.Com Application Form 2022:
IGNOU releases the application form for M.Com admission in an online mode. Candidates must visit the official website to obtain information related to the application form and other necessary details. The registration fee is INR 300 for the IGNOU M.com program. Application Fees can be paid by students via debit/credit cards or net banking at the university.
Before filling out the application form, all the necessary documents (10 and 12th mark sheets, character certificates, photographs, etc) must be kept ready in advance to avoid any discrepancy.
IGNOU MCom Admission Process 2022
IGNOU accepts online application forms for the M.Com course. To complete the registration process, applicants have to perform the below-listed points:
- First of all, visit the admission portal of IGNOU and sign up for the page by registering yourself. For this, the applicant must select a unique username and password. Do not forget your username or password, as these details are required to open the page later.
- Once you log in to the page, enter all the details carefully. Avoid making any errors. Provide all the correct and authentic information to confirm your admission.
- After this, upload all your previous educational documents.
- Now, submit the application fee online to submit the form completely. The application will not be accepted if a candidates miss entering important information in the form.
- Do not forget to press the “Submit” button.
IGNOU MCom Assignment 2022
IGNOU M.Com assignment due date for the December TEE 2022 is 30 November 2022 announced on the official website. For the M.Com course, there will be just one assignment for 100 marks (with a weighting of 30%). To avoid any form of delay before the end-of-term exam for MCom, each student must submit their assignment online by the deadline.
IGNOU M.Com Study Materials
Students who are enrolled into MCom program can get all the study material from the university’s official website. The university provides all the helping material and course content on the egyankosh App. All the sources are completely authentic and written by expert authors. Students need to go through all the material before completing the registration process to have a detailed idea of what they are opting for.
IGNOU M.Com Date Sheet
Indira Gandhi National Open University, or IGNOU, has released the date sheet for the MCom course for December TEE 2022. According to the latest tentative date sheet, the exam will be conducted from 2 December 2022 to 9 January 2023. All the students need to verify each course code with the date sheet published at the official portal.
The university reserves seats for disabled students. Candidates with a disability of 40% or more are given a lot of relaxation to complete their degree. Such candidates get a time of extra two years to complete the program. The University offers ST/SC/NCL-OBC/Kashmiri Migrants/ War Widows and Physically Handicapped reservations.
The University also provides scholarships to talented students. The students can easily get the forms from the university’s regional center, followed by acquiescence at Social Welfare Office.
Why Choose IGNOU For Admission to M.Com Program?
Some of the advantages of selecting IGNOU for M.Com Admission are as follows:
- The university provides an easy learning approach to its students
- One can get all the helping material on the university’s official website
- Allows students to join the course from anywhere.
- Allow candidates to manage both their studies and their job.
IGNOU M.Com Course Syllabus :
|Course code||Course Name||Credits|
|IBO-1||International Business Environment||6|
|IBO-2||International Marketing Management||6|
|IBO-3||India’s Foreign Trade||6|
|IBO-4||Export-Import Procedures and Documentation||6|
|IBO-5||International Marketing Logistics||6|
|IBO-6||International Business Finance||6|
|Course code||Course Name||Credits|
|MCO-1||Organisation Theory and Behaviour||6|
|MCO-03||Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis||6|
|MCO-05||Accounting for Managerial Decisions||6|
Ques.) When will IGNOU start accepting Admissions for its MCOM program?
Ans: Admission to the M.Com program at IGNOU is open for the July 2022 session. To apply for this course, you must fill out the application as soon as possible from the website, as there are limited seats.
Ques.) Does the university accept offline application forms for the M.Com program?
Ans: No, the university is only accepting online application forms.
Ques.) What is the total time duration allowed to complete this course?
Ans: The candidates can complete the M.com program from IGNOU in an utmost duration of 5 years.
Ques.) Is IGNOU University UGC approved?
Ans: Yes, the institute is accepted by UGC.