IGNOU M.Com Admission 2022: Fee, Application Form & Last Date: IGNOU University offers a wide range of programmes at UG, PG and Ph.D level. Apart from degree programmes, IGNOU offers various diploma and certificate programs. In this course, learners are exposed to finance, economics and accounts-related subjects.
Students who want to get admission to the M.Com program at IGNOU must complete the registration process as admission is open currently. The university is only accepting online application forms for this course. The time duration provided to complete this course is a minimum of two years and a maximum of five years.
IGNOU M.Com Admission 2021-2022 Latest Updates:
- IGNOU M.Com Admission 2021 July Session Online Application form submission date is extended till 30 November 2021. For more information related to admission Click Here
- The last date of re-registration for January Session 2022 is now 30 November 2021.
IGNOU M.Com Admission Highlights:
|Name||Master of commerce|
|Duration of the Course||Two years|
|Total Period||Five years|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|Minimum Age||No limitation|
|Eligibility||Passed graduation with 50 percent marks|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU M.Com [Master in commerce] Admission 2022
The university invites candidates to get admission to the M.Com master in commerce program twice a year. The interested candidates must register through IGNOU official website and submit the fees via net banking, debit, or credit card. Candidates can complete their M.Com degree from IGNOU between 3 to 5 years.
Master in Commerce Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates interested in getting admission to M.Com program must hold a bachelor’s degree or equal with at least 50 percent marks.
- The admission is merit-based, so better the marks, the greater the chances of securing a seat for IGNOU M.Com Admission 2022.
IGNOU M.Com Fee Structure:
The M.Com program entails an annual system. Students have to submit around INR 13,200 for this course in two years. However, students must submit INR 6,600 in the first year. Applicants can get detailed information about the fee structure from the website.
IGNOU M.Com Application Form 2022:
IGNOU releases the application form for M.Com admission in an online mode. Candidates must visit the official website to obtain information related to the application form and other necessary details. Before filling the application form, all the necessary documents (10 and 12th mark sheets, character certificates, photographs, etc) must be kept ready in advance to avoid any discrepancy.
IGNOU Application Form process
University accepts online application forms for the M.Com course. To complete the registration process, applicants have to perform the below-listed points:
- First of all, visit the admission portal of IGNOU and sign up for the page by registering yourself. For this, the applicant must select a unique username and password. Do not forget your username or password, as these details are required to open the page later.
- Once you log in to the page, enter all the details carefully. Avoid making any errors. Provide all the correct and authentic information to confirm your admission.
- After this, upload all your previous educational documents.
- Now, submit the application fee online to submit the form completely. The application will not be accepted if a candidates miss to enter an important information in the form.
- Do not forget to press the “Submit” button.
IGNOU M.Com Study Material;
The students can get all the study material about the course from the university’s official website. The university provides all the helping material and course content on the website. All the sources are completely authentic and written by expert authors. Students need to go through all the material before completing the registration process to have a detailed idea of what they are opting for.
The university reserves seats for disabled students. Candidates with a disability of 40% or more are given a lot of relaxation to complete their degree. Such candidates get a time of extra two years to complete the program. The University offers ST/SC/NCL-OBC/Kashmiri Migrants/ War Widows and Physically Handicapped reservations.
The University also provides scholarships to talented students. The students can easily get the forms from the university’s regional center, followed by acquiescence at Social Welfare Office.
Why Choose IGNOU For Admission in M.Com Program?
Some of the advantages of selecting IGNOU for M.Com Admission are as follows:
- The university provides an easy learning approach to its students
- One can get all the helping material on the university’s official website
- Allows students to join the course from anywhere.
- Allow candidates to manage both their studies and their job.
Ques.) For how long the for the M.Com course are open at IGNOU?
Ans: The admission at IGNOU is currently open for the M.Com program. If you want to study this course, then get the admission form immediately from the website and submit it so that you cannot miss a chance as there are limited seats.
Ques.) Does the university accept offline application forms for the M.Com program?
Ans: No, the university is only accepting online application forms.
Ques.) What is the total time duration allowed to complete this course?
Ans: The candidates can complete the M.com program from IGNOU in an utmost duration of 5 years.
Ques.) Is IGNOU University UGC approved?
Ans: Yes, the institute is accepted by UGC.