IGNOU Online CTS: IGNOU Online CTS admission started for the eligible candidates in the Academic cycle. The last date to make an entry for this six-month online program is to appear in the fourth week of July (30 September 2022). The registration fee for CTS will remain INR 300. The course lasts 6 Months and Certificates Tourism Studies gives you an overview of different aspects of tourism, imparts basic training in how to organize tourism services, and opens career doors.
IGNOU Re-registration last date has been extended for Online CTS Program. Students can apply before the last date is 30 September 2022.
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by September 30.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 30 September 2022
- IGNOU has extended the Re-registration date for july 2022 session until 30 September 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
The admission fee for the ONLINE CTS program is INR 1,800. Both fees are required to deposit at the time of IGNOU Online CTS program admission.
Admission to the IGNOU Online CTS program shall be offered to individuals who managed to pass the higher secondary exam (10+2). The entrance test for admission to IGNOU Online CTS is exempted. Certificate in Tourism studies teaches foundation and tourism development, product operations, and case studies.
The admission process for the IGNOU Online CTS course is designed online. The certificate program offers an IGNOU IOP portal for admission registration.
IGNOU Online CTS Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online CTS Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Minimum Age||No Bar|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online CTS Admission:
IGNOU University provides an online Certificate in Tourism Studies. This program is introduced to students who want to pursue their studies online. The CTS Online Programme will help individuals working in the tourism sector at some level but who want to earn more at the same.
For 2022 academic admissions, students must check all the guidelines and eligibility criteria that IGNOU University uploads. Also, the details and admission portal is open for admissions. The students do not need to visit regional and study centers for the same. Learners can submit their assignments, and obtain study materials and Lecture videos online.
EGyankosh will help the learner to download and read the study materials at any time they prefer. In recent years, Increasing popularity in tourism studies has been seen. Tourism has developed an industry that employs a large number of people across the globe. Tourism studies as an academic discipline increasingly offer tourism Programmes to candidates.
Eligibility & Medium:
- The Candidate has to be a pass out of 10th standard or equivalent
- Age no bar
- Languages: English
- Minimum period: 6 Months
- Maximum period: 2 Years
- For Indian nationals, INR 1,800/- for the full Programme excluded the examination fee.
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 4,000/- for the complete Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD 300 for the Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
Application Form for Online IGNOU Online CTS Programm
Students who want to enroll in an IGNOU Online CTS course must fill out an admission form, which is then posted online by the IGNOU admission committee on their admission portal. The learner who wishes to pursue this Programme at Indira Gandhi National Open University can apply online. Admission forms for UG and PG courses are distinct and not exchangeable.
IGNOU CTS Online Programme Admission Procedure:
- For the registration process, students should go through the @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
- Once the registration window opens, students need to insert their details for verification.
- Students will be getting the ‘OTP,’ so students should fill in the accurate information.
- The admission form is required to fill with correct details.
- Here the course name, academic details, and identity proof documents should be submitted.
- Marksheets and documents/certificates should be scanned and uploaded.
- Any misleading information will straight away cancel the admissions.
- The Payment method is available for the students through card payment/ Net Banking/UPI.
- The payment method should be saved for the future.
IGNOU Online CTS Programme Syllabus:
|Foundation Course in Tourism||(TS-1)||8|
|Tourism Development: Products, Operations and Case Studies||(TS-2)||8|
Benefits Of IGNOU CTS Online Programme
The benefit of acquiring the degree CTS Online Programme helps you get a job in a Travel agency, Hotel, and Tour Operator. The aspirants could also go for further studies by pursuing a Bachelor’s, Masters, or Ph.D. in Tourism Studies.
For more on this Programme, a candidate may need to contact the below coordinator.
Dr. Paramita Suklabaidya
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
After completing this course, a candidate becomes eligible for a career in the Travel and Tourism Industry or starts their own business.
Centre for Online Education (COE)
Block-17, Room. No. 04,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Contact No: 011-2957-2322