IGNOU DECE Admission 2022: IGNOU offered a Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education program for the session 2022. Those candidates working in the child care sector like Play way schools, crèches, pre-primary classes, nursery schools & Anganwadis can apply for this course. IGNOU admission 2022 January session is started now. Students can apply online for the DECE program until 31 March 2022.
The IGNOU DECE program will enhance your knowledge about the basics and critical vital factors necessary for a child’s development. It’s is a one-year Diploma program. IGNOU offered admission twice a year (January & July Session) IGNOU DECE Program.
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by July 31.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 31 July.
- IGNOU has Started the Re-registration for july 2022 session until 30 June.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
Aspirants with a 10+2 or equivalent certificate may apply for the same. The application form needs to be submitted through IGNOU online portal. The students who want to enroll for IGNOU DECE Admission 2022 must fill out the application form through the official website or visit a nearby regional centre or Study Center.
IGNOU DECE Admission Latest Updates:
- IGNOU DECE Admission 2022 January Session Online Application form Submission date is extended to 31 March 2022 (without any late fee). Click Here to apply now.
- The last date of re-registration for DECE Course enrolled students on January Session 2022 is now 31 March 2022. Click here
IGNOU DECE Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)|
|Eligibility||10+2 or it’s equivalent|
|Language||English, Hindi, Tamil|
|Employment Areas||Academic Institutes, Anganwadis, Children Hospitals|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU DECE Admission 2022-23
The Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education is a program for continuous knowledge and skills up-gradation for those working in Early Childhood Care and Education. It is a unique holistic package that equips the learner to foster the holistic development of young children. It will be of interest to those who are working with children in the birth to six age group in diverse settings, such as creches, preschools, pre-primary classes, nursery schools, anganwadis, and balwadis; those managing such early childhood care and education centers; parents and others interested in knowing about the development of young children.
Students who wish to study this course must have complete information related to the course, its duration, syllabus, admission process, and fees structure. The admission will be based on the merit list and it is important to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university itself. Further details related to the IGNOU DECE Admission 2022 have been highlighted in the upcoming sections.
IGNOU DECE Eligibility Criteria:
Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE) is a one-year diploma course. It is crucial to meet the eligibility criteria to get shortlisted for IGNOU DECE Admission 2022. Students who have completed 10+2 or equivalent are eligible to apply for this course.
IGNOU DECE Online Admission
IGNOU provides admission to the DECE course after considering the scores of applicants in their preliminary exam. The application form for IGNOU DECE Admission is released by the institution on it’s website and the process is completed by the institution completely online. IGNOU DECE Online admission for the July session is to be started by the institution soon.
IGNOU DECE Fee structure:
It is important to be well-known with the fees structure of the course that has been chosen for further study. The course fee for Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE) is very less and affordable to all the income groups of the society. The course fee ranges to Rs 3000 only.
Those who wish to join this course will have to submit an online application form through Ignou’s official website Ignou.ac.in or visit regional and study centres to seek more information about the course.
IGNOU DECE Duration:
- The minimum duration for this beautiful course is one year.
- The maximum an applicant can take is Three years.
IGNOU DECE 2022 Course Objectives:
- The primary objective of this course is to understand the development of children from its birth to the age of six years.
- The second most crucial aspect here is to plan a play accordingly so that the development process won’t vanish.
- The third thing is to identify the common illness of children to cure them.
- The fourth important part is to express messages amongst the people or society about health, nutrition, and pre-school education for the child.
- The fifth and one of the essential objectives here is to identify the unique needs of children at an early age.
IGNOU DECE 2022 Syllabus:
|course code||Course Name||Credits|
|DECE-1||Organizing Child Care Services||8|
|DECE-2||Child Health and Nutrition||8|
|DECE-3||Services and Programmes for Children||8|
|DECE-4||Project Work: Working With Young Children in a Child Care Setting||8|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. What is the DECE program in IGNOU?
Ans. Diploma in Early Childhood and Education (DECE) is a one-year diploma program. Students who want to gain knowledge about childhood development, its nutrition can join this course.
Q2. What is the duration of the DECE program?
Ans. The minimum duration of the DEDE program is 1 Year.
Q3. Who can apply for this course?
Ans. The minimum academic eligibility is 12th pass out, can apply for this course.