IGNOU DECE Admission 2022 | Course, Syllabus & Fee Structure: Indira Gandhi National Open University offered admission at Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education program for those working in the child care sector like Play way schools, crèches, pre-primary classes, nursery schools & Anganwadis. The Ignou DECE programme will enhance your knowledge about the basics and critical vital factors necessary for a child’s development. However, any aspirant with a 10+2 or equivalent certificate may apply for the same. It’s is a one-year Diploma program. IGNOU offered admission twice a year (January & July Session) IGNOU DECE Program. The applications form needs to be submitted through ignou online portal. The students who want to enroll in the course fill their application form through the official website or visit a nearby regional centre or Study Centre. The session is hence called January and July Sessions. The Ignou Dece 2022 admission process has been disclosed below.
IGNOU DECE Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)|
|Eligibility||10+2 or it’s equivalent|
|Language||English, Hindi, Tamil|
|Employment Areas||Academic Institutes|
|Community Health Centres|
|Day Care Centres|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU DECE Admission 2022:
Those who wish to join this course will have to submit an online application form through Ignou’s official website Ignou.ac.in or visit regional and study centers to seek more information about the course.
IGNOU DECE Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility for this course is not more than 10+2 or equivalent.
IGNOU DECE Fee Structure:
The course fee for the Ignou Dece is exactly 2000/- Rs.
IGNOU DECE Duration:
- The minimum duration for this beautiful course is one year.
- The maximum an applicant can take is four years.
IGNOU DECE 2022 Course Objectives:
- The primary objective of this course is to understand the development of children from its birth to the age of six years.
- The second most crucial aspect here is to plan a play accordingly so that the development process won’t vanish.
- The third thing is to identify the common illness of children to cure them.
- The fourth important part is to express messages amongst the people or society about health, nutrition, and pre-school education for the child.
- The fifth and one of the essential objectives here is to identify the unique needs of children at an early age.