IGNOU Online CAL Admission: Certificate in the Arabic Language for Online Mode is available by the IGNOU University. This program is a certificate program that provides unique language study available for the students online. The university is going to start admission for the academic session of 2022, and the last date of registration is expected to be 10 July 2022.
Certificate in Arabic Language Online Programme is a degree that aims to familiarize a candidate with the inception of the Arabic Language, with gradually and methodically infusing them the reading, writing, and speaking ability to be accurate to some extent. The degree holder of this examination is eligible to become a translator and interpreter of a fundamental level.
- IGNOU Registration will now be open until 31 March 2022 for the January 2022 admission cycle.
- IGNOU has extended the date for January 2022 Re-registration until March 31.
- IGNOU offers a wide range of distance learning and online courses. Click here for the full list.
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for June TEE 2022 & December 2021 TEE assignments Submission date, so students can submit their assignments until 15th May 2022 & 30Th April respectively.
- Admission to the IGNOU in Arabic Language (CAL) Online program will begin shortly for the July Session 2022. The Deadline for submitting a registration form is expected to be 10 July 2022 (tentative).
IGNOU Online CAL Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online CAL Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||1800 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online CAL Admission
IGNOU Online CAL Admission for the 2022 sessions has started, and students can now enroll for the admissions. Before going for the admission process, students need to check all the required details. The admission for the CAL Online Programme is conducted twice a year.
Eligibility, & Medium:
- The candidate should be passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board of India.
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: No Bar
- Languages: Arabic and English
- Minimum period: 6 Months
- Maximum period: 2 Years
IGNOU CAL Online Programme Fee Structure:
- For Indian nationals, INR 1,800 for full Programme exclusive of the examination fee.
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 3,000 for the entire course, exclusive of the examination fee.
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 100.00/- for Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU CAL Online Programme Admission Procedure:
The admission process for the CAL Online Programme has been mentioned systematically below; an interested candidate can follow these steps.
The official website for the admissions is – https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/
- Here, students need to complete their registration process.
- All details should be correct as the verification will be done for the further steps.
- The admission form needs to be filled out without making any mistakes.
- Course selection to academic details should be checked.
- The documents like mark sheets, certificates, photographs or signatures should be scanned before uploading.
- The last step is Fee which a student can pay through options like Net Banking/UPI/Card Payment.
- Save the payment part for future reference.
IGNOU Online CAL Programme Syllabus:
|Basics of Arabic||(BAL-001)||8|
Benefits of CAL Online Programme:
After acquiring the degree, a candidate is eligible for the following sectors and designations:
- Personal Assistant
- Tourist Guide
- Medical Tourism
- Translators and Interpreters at a basic level
For any query related to the CAL Online Programme, a candidate may contact the concerned coordinator below:
Dr. Mohammad Sallem (Assistant Professor in Arabic)
Ph. 09013741887, 011-29571637
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
A degree holder of CAL Online Programme learns a new language, earns an opportunity to work in a different environment, or possibly,” if they are too good,” can get a job in Gulf/Arabic speaking nations.
Centre for Online Education (COE)
Block-17, Room. No. 04,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Contact No: 011-2957-2322
Be the first to leave a review.