IGNOU Online CAL Admission: Certificate in Arabic Language aims to provide learners with an introduction to the Arabic language’s fundamentals. In 15 centres, Arabic Language Certificate (CAL) is available. IGNOU has started the admission for all the courses including certificate courses. Students can apply for the January 2023 session admission till 31 January 2023.
IGNOU Conducts Online CAL Admission in two sessions: July and January. A registration fee of INR 300 and an admission fee will be needed to deposit at the time of the IGNOU Online CAL program registration.
- Admissions for the January 2023 session have begun, and students can apply for bachelors and masters programmes until January 31, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 January 2023.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 15 December 2022.
Admission to Certificate in the Arabic Language will be given to students who passed the minimum eligibility of 12th. The minimum age to get admission to the IGNOU Online CAL program should not lesser than 18 years. Course instruction will be given in two languages: English, and Arabic. The courses structure shall teach learners about basics of Arabic, communication skills, and projects.
IGNOU Online CAL Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online CAL Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||1,800 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online CAL Admission
IGNOU Online CAL Admission for the January 2023 session has been started. Students can apply for fresh admission till 31 January 2023. Before going through the admission process, students need to check all the required details. The admission for the CAL Online Programme is conducted twice a year.
Students can apply for admission to this course through the online portal provided by IGNOU. Before filling out the online application form, students need to check their eligibility and some other important factor related to the course. Eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Eligibility, & Medium:
- The candidate should be passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board of India.
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: No Bar
- Languages: Arabic and English
- Minimum period: 6 Months
- Maximum period: 2 Years
IGNOU CAL Online Programme Fee Structure:
- For Indian nationals, INR 1,800 for the full Programme is exclusive of the examination fee.
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 3,000 for the entire course, exclusive of the examination fee.
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD 150 for the Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU CAL Online Programme Admission Procedure
The admission process for the CAL Online Programme has been mentioned systematically below; an interested candidate can follow these steps.
The official website for admissions is – https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/
- Here, students need to complete their registration process.
- All details should be correct as the verification will be done for further steps.
- The admission form needs to be filled out without making any mistakes.
- Course selection to academic details should be checked.
- The documents like mark sheets, certificates, photographs, or signatures should be scanned before uploading.
- The last step is Fee which a student can pay through options like Net Banking/UPI/Card Payment.
- Save the payment part for future reference.
IGNOU Online CAL Programme Syllabus
|Basics of Arabic||(BAL-001)||8|
Benefits of CAL Online Programme
After acquiring the degree, a candidate is eligible for the following sectors and designations:
- Personal Assistant
- Tourist Guide
- Medical Tourism
- Translators and Interpreters at a basic level
Job Profiles: A CAL holder candidate can apply for a job at higher salary packages at the given profiles:
- Private Secretary
- Tourist Guide
- Translator and Interpreters
- Medical Tourism
- Personal Assistance
A candidate also applies for:
- Jobs in MNC/TNCs
- Jobs in Arabic Speaking Countries (Gulf Countries)
For any query related to the CAL Online Programme, a candidate may contact the concerned coordinator below:
Dr. Mohammad Sallem (Assistant Professor in Arabic)
Ph. 09013741887, 011-29571637
Email ID: email@example.com
A degree holder of the CAL Online Programme learns a new language, earns an opportunity to work in a different environment, or possibly,” if they are too good,” can get a job in Gulf/Arabic speaking nations.
- Address: Centre for Online Education (COE), Block-17, Room. No. 04, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: 011-2957-2322