IGNOU Online CAL: The last date to complete the online application for the online program is 30 September 2022. Certificate in Arabic Language aims to provide learners with an introduction to the Arabic language’s fundamentals. In 15 centers, Arabic Language Certificate (CAL) is available. IGNOU Online CAL Admission 2022 starts in two sessions: July and January. The July session of online registration for the six-month program begins. A registration fee of INR 300 and an admission fee will be needed to deposit at the time of the IGNOU Online CAL program registration. IGNOU the final day to re-register for the online CAL course is 30 September 2022.
Admission to Certificate in the Arabic Language will be given to students who passed the minimum eligibility of 12th. The minimum age to get admission to the IGNOU Online CAL program should not lesser than 18 years. Course instruction will be given in two languages: English, and Arabic. Courses structure shall teach learners about basics of Arabic, communication skills, and projects.
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by September 30.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 30 September 2022
- IGNOU has extended the Re-registration date for july 2022 session until 30 September 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
IGNOU Online CAL Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online CAL Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||1,800 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online CAL Admission
IGNOU Online CAL Admission for the 2022 sessions has started, and students can now enroll for the admissions. Before going through the admission process, students need to check all the required details. The admission for the CAL Online Programme is conducted twice a year.
Eligibility, & Medium:
- The candidate should be passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board of India.
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: No Bar
- Languages: Arabic and English
- Minimum period: 6 Months
- Maximum period: 2 Years
IGNOU CAL Online Programme Fee Structure:
- For Indian nationals, INR 1,800 for the full Programme is exclusive of the examination fee.
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 3,000 for the entire course, exclusive of the examination fee.
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD 150 for the Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU CAL Online Programme Admission Procedure:
The admission process for the CAL Online Programme has been mentioned systematically below; an interested candidate can follow these steps.
The official website for the admissions is – https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/
- Here, students need to complete their registration process.
- All details should be correct as the verification will be done for further steps.
- The admission form needs to be filled out without making any mistakes.
- Course selection to academic details should be checked.
- The documents like mark sheets, certificates, photographs, or signatures should be scanned before uploading.
- The last step is Fee which a student can pay through options like Net Banking/UPI/Card Payment.
- Save the payment part for future reference.
IGNOU Online CAL Programme Syllabus:
|Basics of Arabic||(BAL-001)||8|
Benefits of CAL Online Programme:
After acquiring the degree, a candidate is eligible for the following sectors and designations:
- Personal Assistant
- Tourist Guide
- Medical Tourism
- Translators and Interpreters at a basic level
For any query related to the CAL Online Programme, a candidate may contact the concerned coordinator below:
Dr. Mohammad Sallem (Assistant Professor in Arabic)
Ph. 09013741887, 011-29571637
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
A degree holder of the CAL Online Programme learns a new language, earns an opportunity to work in a different environment, or possibly,” if they are too good,” can get a job in Gulf/Arabic speaking nations.
- Address: Centre for Online Education (COE), Block-17, Room. No. 04, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact No: 011-2957-2322