IGNOU Online CAL Admission: The Indira Gandhi National Open University is a centrally governed university that was established in 1985. The University has come into existence to provide opportunities to the candidates for distance learning who cannot join daily classes. Lastly, a new update has come from the University’s end where IGNOU is planning to conduct admission of CAL Online Programme for the candidates who wish to earn the degree but only through online mode.
Certificate in Arabic Language Online Programme is a degree that aims to familiarize a candidate with the inception of the Arabic Language, with gradually and methodically infusing them the reading, writing, and speaking ability to be accurate to some extent. The degree holder of this examination is eligible to become a translator and interpreter of a fundamental level.
IGNOU Online CAL Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online CAL Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||1800 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online CAL Admission
The admission for the CAL Online Programme is conducted twice a year. Since the January session link has been deactivated, a candidate may choose the July session for the examination.
How to get admission to IGNOU Online CAL Programme?
The admission process for the CAL Online Programme has been mentioned systematically below; an interested candidate can follow these steps.
- Please go to search engine, and type https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/
- Click over the Academic Counselor option
- Register Yourself
- Add the required details marked as necessary
- Submit the button
- Once submitted, Please revisit the Home Page
- Sign in to the account
- Click over New Application, Agree, and Continue Button
- Write down Programme, educational, and personal details.
- Fill in employment and experience details
- Upload documents, photographs with signature
- Wait, and confirm everything before submission
- Submit the final button, if satisfied
Eligibility, & Medium: IGNOU CAL Online Programme
- The candidate should be passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board of India.
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: No Bar
- Languages: Arabic and English
- Minimum period: 6 Months
- Maximum period: 2 Years
IGNOU Online CAL Programme Fee Structure:
- For Indian nationals, INR 1,800 for full Programme exclusive of examination fee.
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 3,000 for the entire course, exclusive of the examination fee.
- FOR NON-SAARC students INR 7,356 for the entire course exclusive of the examination fee.
IGNOU Online CAL Programme Syllabus:
|Basics of Arabic||(BAL-001)||8|
Benefits of CAL Online Programme:
After acquiring the degree, a candidate is eligible for the following sectors and designations:
- Personal Assistant
- Tourist Guide
- Medical Tourism
- Translators and Interpreters at a basic level
For any query related to the CAL Online Programme, a candidate may contact the concerned coordinator below:
Dr. Mohammad Sallem (Assistant Professor in Arabic)
Ph. 09013741887, 011-29571637
Email ID: email@example.com
A degree holder of CAL Online Programme learns a new language, earns an opportunity to work in a different environment, or possibly,” if they are too good,” can get a job in Gulf/Arabic speaking nations.
Centre for Online Education (COE)
Block-17, Room. No. 04,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Contact No: 011-2957-2322