IGNOU Online PGCAP Admission: Indira Gandhi National Open University offers over 200 Programmes in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral, and Post Diploma extended the learning mode. It introduced the PGCAP Online Programme (Post Graduate Certificate in Agriculture Policy) for the candidates who think of pursuing the Programme on Online way.
IGNOU Online Post Graduate Programme in Agriculture Policy is an agricultural study program designed for the students’ online mode study. The university is will be accepting the applications soon, and the release date of form is expected to be 11 June 2022.
- IGNOU Registration will now be open until 31 March 2022 for the January 2022 admission cycle.
- IGNOU has extended the date for January 2022 Re-registration until March 31.
- IGNOU offers a wide range of distance learning and online courses. Click here for the full list.
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for June TEE 2022 & December 2021 TEE assignments Submission date, so students can submit their assignments until 15th May 2022 & 30Th April respectively.
- 11 June 2022 is the tentative date for the start of the application form for IGNOU Online PGCAP 2022 admission.
- IGNOU Online PGCAP admission for January 2022 Session has been started, and students can apply till 15 March 2022. (Source)
IGNOU Online PGCAP Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online PGCAP Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||3600 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Bar|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online PGCAP Admission: An Overview
The PGCAP Online Programme seeks to develop human resources in planning, development, and implementation of policies in agriculture. This Programme covers numerous aspects require for policy formulation to achieve the overall economic development of the nation. The target group for the Programme includes persons involved and keen to involve in policymaking and implement the same at the state or regional levels having shares in agriculture and rural development.
The PGCAP Online Programme possesses 16 credits and obtained four theory courses: MNR-001, MNR-002, MNR-015, MNR-016. The minimum duration of this Programme is not more than six months.
Things like: Daily classes, Lectures, study materials, and assignment submission all will be done online, but examinations will get performed offline through Term End Examination.
IGNOU Online PGCAP Admission
July 2022 admission in the IGNOU is to be started soon and the institution will release the notification regarding to this on its website. The tentative date announced for the release of IGNOU PGCAP admission is 11 June 2022.
Students who want to pursue an Online PG program in Agricultural policy can enroll for the IGNOU 2022 session, and students can have all information available on the official admission portal.
IGNOU Online PGCAP Admission Procedure
To get admission in the Jan Session 2022 of IGNOU Online PGCAP, candidates may follow the instructions below:
- The Registration window is open, and students can click here – https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- The link has a section where students can first go through the instructions, and after that, they can start the registration process.
- The registration is done through basic details, and students are required to complete their registration to move further.
- The admission details have a little lengthy process where students are required to complete all section information.
- There is name, details of academics, and the identity proof needed to fill.
- All documents which are asked or you want to share should be properly scanned.
- The photo of the mark sheet should not be photocopied, as it will not be allowed.
- After filling in all the details, students need to recheck all filled data and proceed to the payment method.
- After the payment method is done, students must save the form.
Eligibility & Medium: PGCAP Online Programme of IGNOU
- The candidates have to be a graduate in any discipline
- Age is no bar
- Language: English
- Minimum period: 06 Months
- Maximum period: 02 Years
IGNOU Online PGCAP Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 36,00/- Full Programme (exclusive of examination fee)
Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 6,000/- Full Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 200.00/- for Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU Online PGCAP Programme Syllabus:
|Indian Agricultural Development||(MNR-001)||4|
|Agricultural Policy: Formulation, Components, Process, Implementation, and Comparative Analysis||(MNR-002)||4|
|Cooperatives and Farmers’ Organizations||(MNRE-015)||4|
Candidates may contact the below-concerned person for their doubts:
Dr. P.K Jain
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 011-29573091
Benefits Of PGCAP Online Programme
The degree holder from this Programme/diploma will be able to seek a career in the agriculture sector where they might engage in policy creation and learn to analyze various active policies in the nation.
One of the main objectives of this Programme is to create an understanding of the important property of the agriculture policy framework amongst makers of policy, operational and stakeholders of this system to make effective implementation.
During the Programme, learners become able to identify strategic problems concerning national policies in Agriculture. Identification and analysis of policy aspects and their operationalization, further developments of the implementation of structure in rural development policies for agriculture.
Centre for Online Education (COE)
Block-17, Room. No. 04,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Contact No: 011-2957-2322
Be the first to leave a review.