IGNOU Online PGCAP: Indira Gandhi National Open University offers over 200 Programmes in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral, and Post Diploma extending the learning mode. It introduced the PGCAP Online Programme (Post Graduate Certificate in Agriculture Policy) for candidates who are thinking of pursuing the Programme Online way.
IGNOU will open the admission portal for the January academic session. The last date to apply for Online PGCAP admission is 31 January 2024 in the January session. Applicants who are interested in applying for the Online PGCAP program by visit the official portal of the university @onlinerr.ignou.ac.in. The registration fee is INR 300 for this program.
- IGNOU released the Hall Ticket for the December Term-end examination, students can download the admit card by visit the official portal @ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU has released the date sheet for the December Term End Examination 2023.
- IGNOU has extended the exam form last date to 25 November 2023 with a late fee of INR 1100 for December Term End Examination 2023.
IGNOU Re-registration will start for all Online programs in the January session the last date is 31 January 2024 without a late fee. Students can apply at the official portal of the university @onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU Online Post Graduate Programme in Agriculture Policy is an agricultural study program designed for the students’ online mode of study. 30 November 2023 is the last date to submit the Online PGCAP assignments to appear in the December Term-end examination, students can visit the official portal of the university or nearby Regional & Study Centre for assignment submission.
IGNOU Online PGCAP Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online PGCAP Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||3,600 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Bar|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online PGCAP Admission: An Overview
The PGCAP Online Programme seeks to develop human resources in the planning, development, and implementation of policies in agriculture. This Programme covers numerous aspects required for policy formulation to achieve the overall economic development of the nation. The target group for the Programme includes persons involved and keen to be involved in policymaking and implement the same at the state or regional levels having shares in agriculture and rural development.
The PGCAP Online Programme possesses 16 credits and obtained four theory courses: MNR-001, MNR-002, MNR-015, and MNR-016. The minimum duration of this Programme is not more than six months.
Things like: Daily classes, Lectures, study materials, and assignment submissions all will be done online, but examinations will get performed offline through Term End Examination.
IGNOU Online PGCAP Admission
The registration window for Indira Gandhi National Open University will open for the January session. Students can apply for the admission for January 2024 academic session till the deadline is 31 January 2024. A bachelor’s degree in any discipline is required to pursue admission to the IGNOU online PGCAP program. This program takes 6 months to 2 years of duration. The IGNOU charges an INR 3,600 total fee for the course.
IGNOU Online PGCAP Application Form 2024
IGNOU offers two sessions of admission first is in January and July is the second session. IGNOU will start the online PGCAP admission for the January 2024 session. Students can apply at the official website @ignou.ac.in. The last date to apply for IGNOU Online PGCAP Admission is 31 January 2024. The institution has released a notification regarding this on its website.
For students interested in pursuing an Online PG program in Agricultural policy from IGNOU, they can fill out the application form for the January 2024 session of the program, and all the information they need can be found on the official admission portal of IGNOU.
IGNOU Online PGCAP Admission Procedure
To get admission in the January Session 2024 of IGNOU Online PGCAP, candidates may follow the instructions below:
- The Registration window will open, and students can click here – https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- The link has a section where students can first go through the instructions, and after that, they can start the registration process.
- The registration is done through basic details, and students are required to complete their registration to move further.
- The admission details have a little lengthy process where students are required to complete all section information.
- There is a name, details of academics, and the identity proof needed to fill.
- All documents which are asked for or you want to share should be properly scanned.
- The photo of the mark sheet should not be photocopied, as it will not be allowed.
- After filling in all the details, students need to recheck all the filled data and proceed to the payment method.
- After the payment method is done, students must save the form.
Eligibility & Medium: PGCAP Online Programme of IGNOU
- The candidates have to be a graduate of any discipline
- Age is no bar
- Language: English
- Minimum period: 06 Months
- Maximum period: 02 Years
IGNOU Online PGCAP Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 36,00/- Full Programme (exclusive of examination fee)
The fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 6,000/- Full Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 400.00/- for Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU Online PGCAP Programme Syllabus:
|Indian Agricultural Development||(MNR-001)||4|
|Agricultural Policy: Formulation, Components, Process, Implementation, and Comparative Analysis||(MNR-002)||4|
|Cooperatives and Farmers’ Organizations||(MNRE-015)||4|
IGNOU Online PGCAP Assignment
Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the assignment submission for the Online PGCAP program to appear in the December Term-end examination. Students can submit the assignment for the online PGCAP program by the last date 30 November 2023 by visiting the official portal of the university @ignou.ac.in.
Candidates may contact the below-concerned person for their doubts:
- Dr P.K Jain
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact no: 011-29573091
Benefits Of the PGCAP Online Programme
The degree holder from this Programme/diploma will be able to seek a career in the agriculture sector where they might engage in policy creation and learn to analyze various active policies in the nation.
One of the main objectives of this Programme is to create an understanding of the important properties of the agriculture policy framework amongst makers of policy, operational, and stakeholders of this system to make effective implementation.
During the Programme, learners become able to identify strategic problems concerning national policies in Agriculture. Identification and analysis of policy aspects and their operationalization, further developments of the implementation of structure in rural development policies for agriculture.
Centre for Online Education (COE)
Block-17, Room. No. 04,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Contact No: 011-2957-2322