IGNOU Agartala Regional Center: Admission for the IGNOU Agartala July session is taking place students can apply at this regional center till 15 November 2022. The last date for IGNOU Re-registration is 31 December 2022. It offers distance, online and regular courses at various levels. In regular mode, it provides a Master’s in Social work, a Bachelor of Science, and a Diploma in Primary Education. The assignment submission date is also extended. The deadline for IGNOU Assignment submission at Agartala RC is 30 November 2022.
IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre was established in the year 2001 under North East Educational Development Project. It has also been awarded gold medals twice for excellent student support services. If students have any queries related to the course, they can seek help at the center.
- IGNOU started the Application Process for B.Ed, BSc Nursing & PhD Programmes, Students can Apply before 20 December 2022.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 December 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 30 November 2022.
Many study centers come under the functioning of IGNOU Agartala. It has about 7 Regular, 28 Programmes, and one special study center. This regional center provides almost all the courses. Some are BCA, BCom, BA, MAH, MBA, etc. Students of the region can apply for the desired courses at Agartala Regional Centre.
IGNOU Agartala Latest News
- IGNOU Agartala July session 2022 last date for admission is 15 November 2022 (except for certificate and semester-based courses).
- IGNOU Agartala assignment submission’s last date is extended to 30 November 2022.
- BSc/BSc General Practical and Lab exams are scheduled from 13 October 2022 to 31 October 2022.
- The deadline for the IGNOU exam form for December TEE is 25 November 2022 with a late fee.
Recommended: Get more details here about
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU Fee Structure|
|IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU OPEN MAT||IGNOU Result|
IGNOU Agartala Regional Center Admission Highlights
|Name of Director||Dr. Arobindo Mahato|
|Center Name||Ignou Agartala Regional Centre|
|Contact No||+91-381-2516715, 2516266|
|Affiliated University||(IGNOU) Indira Gandhi National Open University|
IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre Admission
IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre Tripura offers UG, PG, and Diploma courses for admission and currently, this regional center’s admission process is ongoing. Students who want to enroll for the UG or PG courses can take admissions now, The last date for applying to all courses (except certificate and semester-based courses) is 15 November 2022. There are a total of 33 study centers that are under the Agartala Regional Centre.
The sessions for the admissions are held in January and July Month. Students are required to check the eligibility criteria which include qualifications and personal details which are asked by the university for the admission procedure.
IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre Offered Courses:
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of English (BA)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Optometry & Ophthalmic Techniques (BSCHOT)
- MA (Distance Education) (MADE)
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Arts(Education) (MA(Edu))
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Education (MEd )
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSc(DFSM))
- Master of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy (MSC(CFT))
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Diploma in Value-Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (DVAPFV)
PG and Advance Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Adult Education: Participatory Adult Learning, Documentation and Information Networking (PGDAE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production (PGDAPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Programme Production (PGDRPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Craft and Design (Pottery) (CCDP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Elementary Teacher Education (CETE)
- Certificate in Shoe Upper Cutting (CSUC)
- Certificate in Shoe Upper Stitching (CSUS)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate Programme in Empowering Women Through Self-Help Groups (CWDL)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Home Based Health Care (CHBHC)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Leather Goods Making (CLGM)
- Certificate in Literacy Programme (CLP)
- Certificate in NGO Management (CNM)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Primary Education (CPE)
- Certificate in Shoe Lasting & Finishing (CSLF)
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
- Foundation Course on Education of Children with Disabilities (FCED)
IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre Regular Courses
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Master in Social Work (Philanthropy) (MSW)
- Diploma in Primary Education (DPE)
Contact Details of IGNOU Agartala Regional Center:
- Address: IGNOU Regional Centre, MBB College Complex, P.O. Agartala College, Agartala – 799 004, Tripura
- Phone: 0381- 251 6714
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://rcagartala.ignou.ac.in
- Timings: Monday to Friday, 9:30 am – 6 pm