IGNOU Agartala Regional Center: IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre was established in 2001 under the North East Educational Development Project. It has also been awarded gold medals twice for excellent student support services. If students have any queries related to the course, they can seek help at the centre. MBB College also works as an IGNOU Agartala regional centre with code 26. IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre provides classes for BTS, BCom, BCA, MARD, MCom, MBA, and other courses.
IGNOU’s Agartala Regional Centre provides classes at various levels that can be taken remotely, online, and regularly. The regular mode offers various undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and diploma programs. A bachelor’s degree in science, a master’s degree in social work, and a certificate in elementary education are some examples of the types of programs that fall under this category.
- IGNOU released the Hall Ticket for the December Term-end examination, students can download the admit card by visit the official portal @ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU has released the date sheet for the December Term End Examination 2023.
- IGNOU has extended the exam form last date to 25 November 2023 with a late fee of INR 1100 for December Term End Examination 2023.
Various study centres work under the IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre. A total of 7 Regular Programs, 28 Programmes, and 1 Special Study Center are available. Almost all courses are offered at this regional centre. Among the most common are BCA, BCom, BA, MAH, MBA, etc.
Indira Gandhi National Open University Agartala Regional Centre will commence the admission portal for all the UG, PG, Certificate, and Diploma level programs in the January academic session. The expected last date is 31 January 2024 to apply for IGNOU admission at the Agartala Regional Centre for all the courses.
IGNOU re-registration will start for the January 2024 academic session at the Agartala regional centre, Candidates can apply by 31 January 2024 without a late fee.
Students can submit their assignments at the IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre for the December Term-end examination 2023. 30 November 2023 is the last date to submit the IGNOU Assignment at the Agartala Regional Centre.
Exam Form submission is ongoing at the IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre for December TEE. Students can fill out the examination form with a late fee of INR 1,100 on the last date 25 November 2023 by visiting the Agartala RC. If any student doesn’t submit the exam form cannot appear in the Examination hall.
Recommended: Get more details here about
|IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU Hall Ticket|
IGNOU Agartala Regional Center Admission Highlights
|Name of Director||Dr. Arobindo Mahato|
|Center Name||IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre|
|Contact No||+91-0381- 2516714|
|Affiliated University||(IGNOU) Indira Gandhi National Open University|
IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre Admission
31 January 2024 is the expected last date to apply for IGNOU admission at the Regional Centre for the January 2024 academic session. IGNOU will commence the admission for the January session at the Agartala Regional Centre. Students can enroll in their selected UG, PG, Certificate, and Diploma level courses by the last date by visiting the official portal of the university @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. Agartala Regional Centre consists of 33 study centres in total, which are spread across the region.
IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre offers UG, PG, Certificate, and Diploma level courses for admission to its students, and as of the moment, Agartala RC is still in the process of accepting students’ admission forms. The sessions for the admissions are held in January and July Month. Students are required to check the eligibility criteria, which include qualifications and personal details that the university asks for in the admission procedure.
IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre Offered Courses
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of English (BA)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Optometry & Ophthalmic Techniques (BSCHOT)
- MA (Distance Education) (MADE)
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Arts(Education) (MA(Edu))
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Education (MEd )
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSc(DFSM))
- Master of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy (MSC(CFT))
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Diploma in Value-Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (DVAPFV)
PG and Advanced Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Adult Education: Participatory Adult Learning, Documentation, and Information Networking (PGDAE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production (PGDAPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Programme Production (PGDRPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Craft and Design (Pottery) (CCDP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Elementary Teacher Education (CETE)
- Certificate in Shoe Upper Cutting (CSUC)
- Certificate in Shoe Upper Stitching (CSUS)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate Programme in Empowering Women Through Self-Help Groups (CWDL)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Home-Based Health Care (CHBHC)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Leather Goods Making (CLGM)
- Certificate in Literacy Programme (CLP)
- Certificate in NGO Management (CNM)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Primary Education (CPE)
- Certificate in Shoe Lasting & Finishing (CSLF)
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
- Foundation Course on Education of Children with Disabilities (FCED)
IGNOU Agartala Regional Centre Regular Courses
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Master in Social Work (Philanthropy) (MSW)
- Diploma in Primary Education (DPE)
Contact Details of IGNOU Agartala Regional Center:
- Address: IGNOU Regional Centre, MBB College Complex, P.O. Agartala College, Agartala – 799 004, Tripura
- Phone: 0381- 251 6714
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://rcagartala.ignou.ac.in
- For Student Query Email: email@example.com
- Timings: Monday to Friday, 9:30 AM – 6 PM
Question: What is the IGNOU Agartala Regional Center Code?
Ans: IGNOU Agartala Regional Center code is 2605.
Question: How we can apply for admission at IGNOU Agartala Centre?
Ans: Through an online portal, students can complete the admission process.
Question: What is the last date for IGNOU Agartala online Admission 2024?
Ans: 31 January 2024 is the last date for registration at IGNOU Agartala.