IGNOU Online MCom: IGNOU has commenced admission for the Online MCom program in the July 2023 session. Students can visit the admission portal before the extended last date, 30 September 2023. IGNOU re-registration is ongoing for the Online MCom program in the July session; students can complete the re-admission form by the extended last date, 30 September 2023 with a late fee of INR 200.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers some enticing online education options, and one of them is MCom. The online MCom degree program at IGNOU has a two-year duration, exactly like the traditional or distance education mode of study.
- Admissions for the IGNOU July 2023 session is open now, and students can apply for all programmes (except certificate courses) until September 30, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU Re-registration process is ongoing for July session 2023, Apply till 30 September 2023 with a late fee of INR 200.
The online postgraduate program in commerce’s curriculum strongly emphasizes the study of various core and elective subjects such as organizational theory, business environment, managerial economics, strategic management, marketing management, quantitative analysis for managerial applications, business ethics, and so many more in-depth topics for the six semesters.
The university conducts online classes for the MCom degree program every weekend for almost 8 to 10 hours, giving students enough opportunity to experience standard learning for the betterment of their academic studies and creating chances for a solid and secure professional career.
There are numerous advantages for students who opt for the IGNOU Online MCom degree program, like the fact that they can access online learning material 24×7 and so much more that we will learn in the article ahead.
IGNOU Online MCom Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Master of Arts – Commerce (MCOMOL) Programme|
|Minimum Duration||2 Year|
|Maximum Duration||4 Years|
|Course Fee||INR 18,600|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
|Apply For Admission||IGNOU Admission|
IGNOU Online MCom Admission 2023
The online MCom program admissions at IGNOU have started for the July 2023 session. The admission notification is out for enrollment in the online master’s degree program in commerce. Applicants can complete the admission form before the last date, 30 September 2023. The upcoming July 2023 academic year admission cycle will follow the same pattern online to accept the admission form for the MCom degree program.
Interested students who wish to submit applications for the IGNOU Online MCom degree program must visit the IOP Portal to access the admission form. The form submission process typically runs between June and August. Online applications filled out through the IGNOU IOP portal can only be submitted with registration and a part of the admission fees.
The application fee for the online MCom degree program is mentioned in the application form section of the article, along with other necessary information. In the upcoming sections, aspirants may also obtain insights on the online MCom eligibility criteria, course fees, and admission process.
IGNOU Online MCom Eligibility Criteria
The admission criteria for the IGNOU Online MCom degree program are detailed below.
- A three-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized or approved university in India is mandatory.
- It will be perfect if aspirants have secured an undergraduate degree in commerce or a related domain.
- A 40 per cent or above score is required in the bachelor’s degree for admission to the IGNOU Online MCom degree program.
IGNOU Online MCom Fee Structure
The IGNOU’s postgraduate online MCom degree program follows the fee structure outlined below.
- Rupees 9,000 per year is mandatory to deposit to continue and complete the IGNOU Online MCom degree program.
- The complete cost of the IGNOU Online MCom degree program, including registration and a two-year annual fee, is INR 18,300.
IGNOU Online Application Form 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University opened the online application window for the July 2023 academic year cycle. The online MCom degree program process may end by 30 September 2023 without a late fee. Applicants are generally required to submit applications online with a fee of 300 Indian rupees. It is easy to pay the application fee with one of the numerous options available, i.e., debit card/credit card, wallet, mobile banking, etc.
IGNOU Online Admission Process 2023
The admission process designed at IGNOU for the online program “MCom” is scripted in the following manner.
- Please visit the IGNOU-Online Portal.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Select the Nationality.
- Complete and submit the online student registration form.
- Login to the registered admission account.
- Complete the mandatory sections planted in the dashboard.
- Select the IGNOU Online MCom Program.
- Check the details of the online application form, and if you find them true, then proceed to upload documents.
- Documents are accepted only in the following formats; JPEG/JPG and PDF.
- Tap on the payment gateway to deposit the fee.
- Download the receipt for future reference.
IGNOU Online MCom Advantages
The online MCom degree program of IGNOU is suitable and beneficial for students who desire to experience daily learning but cannot do so because of reasons such as farther distance, financial difficulties, professional occupancy, or already opted for regular education in another degree/diploma program.
The online PG degree holders in the MCom from Indira Gandhi National Open University unlock dream job options such as corporate secretary, tax consultant, cost accountant, stock broker, financial analyst, etc. Previous postgraduates in the online MCom degree from IGNOU were successfully able.
IGNOU Online MCom Programme Syllabus
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|MCO-01||Organization Theory and Behavior||6|
|MCO-05||Accounting for Managerial Decisions||6|
|MCO 22||Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications||4|
|MCO 23||Strategic Management||4|
|MCO 24||Business Ethics and CSR||4|
|MCO 03||Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis||6|
|MCO 07||Financial Management||6|
|IBO 02||International Marketing Management||6|
|MCO 015||India’s Foreign Trade and Investment||4|
|IBO 01||International Business Environment||6|
|IBO 06||International Business Finance||6|