IGNOU Online MBA Admission 2022: IGNOU offers an online Master of Business Administration (Online MBA) PG program as well. The program is designed for both fresh graduates and working professionals who would like to pursue their studies online. Recently, IGNOU added the two-year IGNOU Online MBA course to its IOP portal (https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in). For Online MBA IGNOU Re-registration end date for the July Session 2022, is 25 August 2022.
Admission to IGNOU Online MBA two-year management degree program can be taken after passing a three-year ug degree with a minimum score of 50 percent. The online program will not need any entrance exam to grant admission.
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by August 25.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 25 August 2022
- IGNOU has extended the Re-registration date for july 2022 session until 25 August 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
The admission process of the MBA program is structured over the official portal of IGNOU Online. The first, and second-semester program fee for IGNOU MBA in an online mode is INR 14,000. But, the third, and fourth-semester fee is INR 16,000.
The program is also open for SAARC, and Non-SAARC students. MBA Course structure is designed with management functions, & organizational process, HRM, management of machines, & materials, strategic management, entrepreneurship, total quality, etc.
A program like the MBA allows students to learn a variety of management concepts and put them to use,” says Nayantara Padhi, program coordinator. IGNOU Online MBA program was approved by the All India Council for Technical Education on January 11. (AICTE).
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a three-year college with a minimum of 50% (45% for candidates from reserved categories).
- Samarth.edu.in has more information about IGNOU Online MBA Admissions Criteria 2022. The admission requirements can be found on the website.
- Passing the CAIIB examination qualifies you for a qualification/credential from the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Mumbai.
- The candidate should have two years of banking or financial services experience.
The minimum requirement for admission to an online MBA course is a bachelor’s degree. The UG degree should have been obtained with a minimum score of 50 percent. Different specializations are available, such as:
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Services Management
IGNOU Online MBA Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online MBA Programme|
|Minimum Duration||2 Year|
|Maximum Duration||4 Years|
|Course Fee||INR 58000-/- Total Fee|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
|IGNOU Admission 2022-23||25 August 2022|
The online MBA is divided into four semesters. There are twenty designed subjects divided into these semesters. Students have to finish each to complete course in the given two-year duration. The medium of instruction of the online MBAOL will remain English.
The online MBA course admission shall be obtained in the July 2022 session of IGNOU by understanding the following parts:
- Documents To Upload
- How To Apply
IGNOU Online MBA Admission
By opting for the online medium of MBA course in the July 2022 session, the students shall be able to learn and earn the degree of such a highly requisite program without stepping into the offline class. The degree in the online mode has given an opportunity to aspirants who have lost hope of pursuing this professional degree.
The inclusion of an MBA as an online course has offered the chance to every eligible individual to continue their learning without making a change in any financial activity in which he/she’s in. Students will be provided multiple digital self-learning options in the form of Self Study Materials, E-lectures, IGNOU E-Content, etc. IGNOU Online MBA Admission 2022-23 last date is 25 August 2022.
The admission eligibility of the online two-year MBA pg course has been given below:
- Bachelor’s degree in BBA with 50 percent marks (45 for sc/st) from an approved university
- Other ug or equivalent degrees with a 50 percent score shall be accepted
- The duration of the passing degree must not be less than three year
Ignou online MBA Course fees for both national and international aspirants are:
- The Indian national student will need to pay 14,000 INR per semester (1st, 2nd, & 4th)
- The fee for the third semester is 16,000 rupees
- SAARC students shall not need to pay different fees than Indian Nationals
- Non-SAARC candidates will require to make a deposit of 81,306 INR in each semester (1st, 2nd, and 4th)
- Third-semester entry will depend on the deposit of 10,7176 rupees
Applicants would need to arrange the following documents to scan for admission in an online course MBA
- Applicant’s recent passport size photo in color.
- Age Proof of birth proof of an applicant.
- Educational/Academic Qualification certificates.
- The signature has been done with a blue or black pen.
- Category, Experience, and BPL certificate (If applicable)
Note: Recent photograph and signature size must not be a maximum of 100 kb. Other documents will be accepted to upload with a 200 kb limit.
IGNOU Online MBA Application Form
To apply to the online MBA course in July 2022 session, one must follow the instructions below:
- Email and a mobile number have to be unique for registration
- Personal and other documents should be scanned through the originals
- Applicants must attain originals before filling the online MBA course application form in July 2022 session
- Photo of applicants should not be older than three weeks
- Ready the payment options such as Debit, Credit, and Net Banking
Stages for registration: MBA Course 2022
Step 1: Visit the Ignou IOP Portal
Step 2: Fill up the necessary blanks through basic personal information for registration
Step 3: Revisit the “Log In” Portal, and enter a username, password, and captcha to log in to the created account.
Step 5: Gradually complete the mandatory sections
Step 6: Enter Personal details, and proceed to the next tab
Step 7: Select course, mode, and study centre before moving to the next stage
Step 8: Enter educational/academic details accurately, and mark the option subjects
Step 9: Fill up your communication address
Step 10: Upload scanned documents
Step 11: Press the preview button, and check the filled details.
Step 12: Deposit fee by any offered option (Net Banking, Debit, Credit, or UPI)
Step 14: Take a print of the online MBA submitted the form and fee receipt for future need
FAQ for Online MBA Programme:
Ans: For the online mode of the MBA program, students need to clear the graduation degree and there are no entrance examinations for the online MBA.
Ans: The lectures are through google meet and also students for assistance are required to download the e-learning material available for online mode studies.
Ans: It is not necessary but if students have any such experience then they can share it while registering for admissions.