IGNOU Online MBA Admission 2023: IGNOU offers an online Master of Business Administration (Online MBA) PG program as well. The program is designed for both fresh graduates and working professionals who would like to pursue their studies online. IGNOU added the two-year Online MBA course to its IOP portal (https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in) in various specializations.
Online MBA fresh applications at IGNOU are now accepted for the January session 2023. The deadline to submit the form was 14 March 2023. Admission to IGNOU Online MBA two-year management degree program can be taken after passing a three-year UG degree with a minimum score of 50%. The online program will not need any entrance exam to grant admission.
- Admissions for the January 2023 session extended, and students can apply for all programmes until March 27, 2023 except certificate & semester based courses at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU has extended the last date of re-registration with Rs 200 late fee for January 2023 session; Apply till 27 March 2023 for all programs except certificate & semester based programs.
- The IGNOU has announced the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2023 until 31 March 2023.
Online MBA program at IGNOU is also open for SAARC, and Non-SAARC students. IGNOU Online MBA fees structure is designed with management functions, & organizational processes, HRM, management of machines, & materials, strategic management, entrepreneurship, total quality, etc.
For Online MBA IGNOU Re-registration end date for the January session 2023 is 14 March 2023 with a late fee of INR 200. A program like the MBA allows students to learn a variety of management concepts and put them to use,” says Nayantara Padhi, program coordinator. IGNOU Online MBA program is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education on January 11, 2022. (AICTE).
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a three-year college with a minimum of 50% (45% for candidates from reserved categories).
- Samarth.edu.in has more information about IGNOU Online MBA Admissions Criteria 2023. The admission requirements can be found on the website.
- Passing the CAIIB examination qualifies you for a qualification/credential from the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Mumbai.
- The candidate should have two years of banking or financial services experience.
The minimum requirement for admission to an online MBA course is a bachelor’s degree. The UG degree should have been obtained with a minimum score of 50 percent.
IGNOU Online MBA Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online MBA Programme|
|Minimum Duration||2 Year|
|Maximum Duration||4 Years|
|Course Fee||INR 58,000 (In Total)|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
The online MBA is divided into 4 semesters. There are 20 designed subjects divided into these semesters. Students have to finish each to complete the course in the given 2 year duration. The medium of instruction of the online MBAOL will remain English.
The online MBA course admission shall be obtained in the January 2023 session of IGNOU by understanding the following parts:
- Documents To Upload
- How To Apply
IGNOU Online MBA Admission
Enrollment for the online MBA at IGNOU takes place in two sessions, January and July for session 2023. By opting for the online medium of the MBA course in the January 2023 session, the students shall be able to learn and earn the degree of such a highly requisite program without stepping into the offline class.
The curriculum is re-designed in new ways to give knowledge of the course in the best way. The choices of specializations are also available. The degree in the online mode has given an opportunity to aspirants who have lost hope of pursuing this professional degree.
The inclusion of an MBA as an online course has offered the chance to every eligible individual to continue their learning without making a change in any financial activity in which he/she’s in. Students will be provided multiple digital self-learning options in the form of Self Study Materials, E-lectures, IGNOU E-Content, etc.
The admission eligibility for the online two-year MBA PG course has been given below:
- Bachelor’s degree in BBA with 50 percent marks (45 for sc/st) from an approved university
- Other ug or equivalent degrees with a 50 percent score shall be accepted
- The duration of the passing degree must not be less than three year
IGNOU Online MBA fees:
IGNOU Online MBA fees for both national and international aspirants are:
- The Indian national student will need to pay 14,000 INR per semester (1st, 2nd, & 4th)
- The fee for the third semester is 16,000 rupees
- SAARC students shall not need to pay different fees than Indian Nationals
- Non-SAARC candidates will require to make a deposit of 81,306 INR in each semester (1st, 2nd, and 4th)
IGNOU Online MBA Specializations
Indira Gandhi National Open University provides various online MBA specializations, such as:
- Human Resource Management,
- Financial Management,
- Marketing Management,
- Operations Management,
- Services Management
IGNOU Online MBA Application Form
The admission process for the MBA program is structured over the official portal of IGNOU Online. The application form fee for the IGNOU Online MBA program is Rs 300. To apply to the online MBA course in January 2023 session, one must follow the instructions below:
- Email and mobile number have to be unique for registration
- Personal and other documents should be scanned through the originals
- Applicants must attain originals before filling the online MBA course application form in January 2023 session
- Photo of applicants should not be older than three weeks
- Ready the payment options such as Debit, Credit, and Net Banking
Stages for registration: MBA Course 2023
Step 1: Visit the Ignou IOP Portal
Step 2: Fill up the necessary blanks through basic personal information for registration
Step 3: Revisit the “Log In” Portal, and enter a username, password, and captcha to log in to the created account.
Step 5: Gradually complete the mandatory sections
Step 6: Enter Personal details, and proceed to the next tab
Step 7: Select course, mode, and study centre before moving to the next stage
Step 8: Enter educational/academic details accurately, and mark the option subjects
Step 9: Fill up your communication address
Step 10: Upload scanned documents
Step 11: Press the preview button, and check the filled details.
Step 12: Deposit fee by any offered option (Net Banking, Debit, Credit, or UPI)
Step 14: Take a print of the online MBA submitted the form and fee receipt for future need
Applicants would need to arrange the following documents to scan for admission in an online course MBA
- Applicant’s recent passport-size photo in color.
- Age Proof of birth proof of an applicant.
- Educational/Academic Qualification certificates.
- The signature has been done with a blue or black pen.
- Category, Experience, and BPL certificate (If applicable)
Note: Recent photographs and signature sizes must not be a maximum of 100 kb. Other documents will be accepted to upload with a 200 kb limit.
IGNOU Online MBA [MBAOL] Syllabus
|Course Code||Course Topic||Credits|
|MMPC-005||Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications||4|
|MMPC-002||Human Resource Management||4|
|MMPC-001||Management Functions and Organisational Processes||4|
|MMPC-004||Accounting for Managers||4|
|MMPC-009||Management of Machines and Materials||4|
|MMPC-008||Information Systems for Managers||4|
|MMPC-011||Social Processes and Behavioural Issues||4|
|MMPC-015||Research Methodology for Management Decisions||4|
|MMPC-016||International Business Management||4|
|MMPC-019||Total Quality Management||4|
|MMPC-017||Advanced Strategic Management||4|
|MMPC-020||Business Ethics and CSR and Three courses from any one of the specialization||4|
IGNOU Online MBA Assignment
IGNOU now accepts assignments for its Online MBA program for June TEE; the deadline is 31 March 2023. Assignments must be submitted online through Google Forms. The assignment question paper should be downloaded and submitted before the deadline. The weightage of the online MBA assignment at IGNOU is about thirty percent.
IGNOU Online MBA Term End Exams
Term End Examination for Online MBA at IGNOU is conducted in two sessions in December & June. Currently, the exam form for the online MBA is out now for the June TEE session. Students who eagerly want to appear in the June TEE can apply till 20 January 2023. Also, For all the online programs, including MBA, the revised date sheet will soon release for the June Term End Exams.
IGNOU Online MBA Study Material
The IGNOU Online MBA Study Material can be found on the eGyanKosh Official Portal. All IGNOU students can easily access this portal at iop.ignouonline.ac.in. Most IGNOU fresh Online MBA students are concerned about their exam preparation and books, so this portal answers all of their questions.
Previous year’s question papers are also available on the official website. Because the vast majority of IGNOU new online MBA students are concerned about their exam preparation and books, this portal answers all of their questions and concerns.
FAQs for Online MBA Programme?
Ans: For the online mode of the MBA program, students need to clear the graduation degree and there are no entrance examinations for the online MBA.
Ans: The lectures are through google meet and also students for assistance are required to download the e-learning material available for online mode studies.
Ans: It is not necessary but if students have any such experience then they can share it while registering for admissions.
Ques 4: Is it worth it to pursue an online MBA at IGNOU?
Ans: If you are a working professional who has good experience and exposure but needs a degree to clear the designation hurdle you are facing due to promotion criteria or company norms on education, IGNOU MBA is the right option for you.