IGNOU Online MBA Admission 2022: IGNOU offers an online Master of Business Administration (Online MBA) PG program as well. The program is designed for both fresh graduates and working professionals who would like to pursue their studies online. Recently, IGNOU added the two-year IGNOU Online MBA course to its IOP portal (https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in). Soon, Online MBA fresh applications at IGNOU will be accepted for session 2023. For Online MBA IGNOU Re-registration end date for the January session 2023 is 31st December 2022.
Admission to IGNOU Online MBA two-year management degree program can be taken after passing a three-year ug degree with a minimum score of 50 percent. The online program will not need any entrance exam to grant admission.
- IGNOU started the Application Process for B.Ed, BSc Nursing & PhD Programmes, Students can Apply before 20 December 2022.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 December 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 30 November 2022.
Note: The last date of IGNOU admission is 15 November 2022 for online and distance course (except for the certificate and semester-based program)
The program is also open for SAARC, and Non-SAARC students. IGNOU Online MBA fees structure is designed with management functions, & organizational process, HRM, management of machines, & materials, strategic management, entrepreneurship, total quality, etc.
A program like the MBA allows students to learn a variety of management concepts and put them to use,” says Nayantara Padhi, program coordinator. IGNOU Online MBA program is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education on January 11. (AICTE).
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a three-year college with a minimum of 50% (45% for candidates from reserved categories).
- Samarth.edu.in has more information about IGNOU Online MBA Admissions Criteria 2022. The admission requirements can be found on the website.
- Passing the CAIIB examination qualifies you for a qualification/credential from the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Mumbai.
- The candidate should have two years of banking or financial services experience.
The minimum requirement for admission to an online MBA course is a bachelor’s degree. The UG degree should have been obtained with a minimum score of 50 percent. Different specializations are available, such as:
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Services Management
IGNOU Online MBA Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online MBA Programme|
|Minimum Duration||2 Year|
|Maximum Duration||4 Years|
|Course Fee||INR 15,500 per semester|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
|IGNOU Admission 2022||15 November 2022|
The online MBA is divided into four semesters. There are twenty designed subjects divided into these semesters. Students have to finish each to complete course in the given two-year duration. The medium of instruction of the online MBAOL will remain English.
The online MBA course admission shall be obtained in the July 2022 session of IGNOU by understanding the following parts:
- Documents To Upload
- How To Apply
IGNOU Online MBA Admission
Enrollment for the online MBA at IGNOU takes place in two sessions, January and July for session 2022. By opting for the online medium of the MBA course in the July 2022 session, the students shall be able to learn and earn the degree of such a highly requisite program without stepping into the offline class.
The curriculum is re-designed in new ways to give knowledge of the course in the best way. The choices of specializations are also available. The degree in the online mode has given an opportunity to aspirants who have lost hope of pursuing this professional degree.
The inclusion of an MBA as an online course has offered the chance to every eligible individual to continue their learning without making a change in any financial activity in which he/she’s in. Students will be provided multiple digital self-learning options in the form of Self Study Materials, E-lectures, IGNOU E-Content, etc. IGNOU Online MBA Admission 2022-23 last date was 30 September 2022.
The admission eligibility of the online two-year MBA pg course has been given below:
- Bachelor’s degree in BBA with 50 percent marks (45 for sc/st) from an approved university
- Other ug or equivalent degrees with a 50 percent score shall be accepted
- The duration of the passing degree must not be less than three year
IGNOU Online MBA fees:
IGNOU Online MBA fees for both national and international aspirants are:
- The Indian national student will need to pay 15,500 INR per semester (1st, 2nd, & 4th)
- The fee for the third semester is 16,000 rupees
- SAARC students shall not need to pay different fees than Indian Nationals
- Non-SAARC candidates will require to make a deposit of 81,306 INR in each semester (1st, 2nd, and 4th)
Applicants would need to arrange the following documents to scan for admission in an online course MBA
- Applicant’s recent passport size photo in color.
- Age Proof of birth proof of an applicant.
- Educational/Academic Qualification certificates.
- The signature has been done with a blue or black pen.
- Category, Experience, and BPL certificate (If applicable)
Note: Recent photograph and signature size must not be a maximum of 100 kb. Other documents will be accepted to upload with a 200 kb limit.
IGNOU Online MBA Application Form
The admission process of the MBA program is structured over the official portal of IGNOU Online. The application form fee for IGNOU Online MBA program is Rs 300. To apply to the online MBA course in July 2022 session, one must follow the instructions below:
- Email and a mobile number have to be unique for registration
- Personal and other documents should be scanned through the originals
- Applicants must attain originals before filling the online MBA course application form in July 2022 session
- Photo of applicants should not be older than three weeks
- Ready the payment options such as Debit, Credit, and Net Banking
Stages for registration: MBA Course 2022
Step 1: Visit the Ignou IOP Portal
Step 2: Fill up the necessary blanks through basic personal information for registration
Step 3: Revisit the “Log In” Portal, and enter a username, password, and captcha to log in to the created account.
Step 5: Gradually complete the mandatory sections
Step 6: Enter Personal details, and proceed to the next tab
Step 7: Select course, mode, and study centre before moving to the next stage
Step 8: Enter educational/academic details accurately, and mark the option subjects
Step 9: Fill up your communication address
Step 10: Upload scanned documents
Step 11: Press the preview button, and check the filled details.
Step 12: Deposit fee by any offered option (Net Banking, Debit, Credit, or UPI)
Step 14: Take a print of the online MBA submitted the form and fee receipt for future need
IGNOU Online MBA Assignment
IGNOU has started accepting assignments for its Online MBA program for December TEE; the deadline is 30 November 2022. Assignments must be submitted online through Google Forms. The assignment question paper should be downloaded and submitted before the deadline. The weightage of the online MBA assignment at IGNOU is about thirty per cent.
IGNOU Online MBA Term End Exams
Term End Examination for Online MBA at IGNOU is conducted in two session in December & June. Currently, the exam form for the online MBA is out now for the December session. Students who eagerly want to appear in the December TEE can apply till 25 November 2022 with a late fee. Also, For all the online programmes, including MBA, the revised date sheet is released for December Term End Exams.
FAQ for Online MBA Programme:
Ans: For the online mode of the MBA program, students need to clear the graduation degree and there are no entrance examinations for the online MBA.
Ans: The lectures are through google meet and also students for assistance are required to download the e-learning material available for online mode studies.
Ans: It is not necessary but if students have any such experience then they can share it while registering for admissions.