IGNOU Online CIT Admission: Online Certificate in Information Technology at IGNOU University has started for the students who want to pursue the course online. All study material will be available online for the student’s convenience. IGNOU will release the application form regarding to the admission for the July 2022 session on 11 June 2022 and the last date for admission is 10 July 2022 (tentative).
- IGNOU Registration will now be open until 31 March 2022 for the January 2022 admission cycle.
- IGNOU has extended the date for January 2022 Re-registration until March 31.
- IGNOU offers a wide range of distance learning and online courses. Click here for the full list.
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for June TEE 2022 & December 2021 TEE assignments Submission date, so students can submit their assignments until 15th May 2022 & 30Th April respectively.
- IGNOU July 2022 admission will be conducted between 11 June 2022 and 10 July 2022 (tentative).
- The IGNOU January 2022 session for new students’ admission in the online Certificate in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (CIT) started recently. Aspirants may fill up the online application form till the last date extended to 15 March 2022. (SOURCE)
IGNOU Online CIT Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online CIT Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||6000 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU CIT Online Admission
The admission process for the IGNOU Online CIT Program 2022 will start on 11 June 2022, and the last date to apply is 10 July 2022. Those students who want to take admission to this course need to check their eligibility criteria set up by the IGNOU University.
About the Course:
The recently updated CIT Online Programme by the IGNOU provides an opportunity for candidates to learn about the basic concepts of software, Computer hardware, Multimedia, and the Internet. In CIT Online Programme, a candidate does not have the option to attend regional and study centers. In CIT Online Programme, the only way to submit the assignment and acquire the knowledge is online.
The contents of all theory courses will be available on SWAYAM 2 platform. The duration of each theory course is not more than 12 weeks, but some courses are allotted to study more in the weeks depending upon the difficulty level.
- The CIT Online Programme study material has the following components:
- Reading materials (that can be downloaded)
- Self-assessment through quizzes and test
- Pre-recorded Lectures: Each course has its value of 40 lectures
- Virtual Lab Environment.
The Examination for the same will be conducted through offline mode, which means students have to fill TEE Examination form,
IGNOU Online CIT Application Form:
Admission for the CIT Online Programme occurs twice a year, Both in January and July sessions. A candidate can only take admission to this course by online mode.
IGNOU CIT Online Programme Admission Procedure:
To take admission in this course, a candidate should follow the steps mentioned below. For the Admissions, students need to register themselves.
- The portal of registration is https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/
- By clicking on this IGNOU online Portal, students can start their registration process.
- For the initial students are required to fill in the generic details like the Applicants Name, Number, and Email ID.
- After the registration, students need to fill the admission form, which requires course name, personal and identity details, academic mark sheets, photographs, and signatures.
- All the mark sheets, documents, and certificates should be scanned and uploaded correctly.
- Check again if there is an error in the details.
- Lastly, pay the fees and save the details for future reference.
- The payment method is available at Online mode – UPI/Card Payment/Net Banking
Eligibility & Medium:
- 10th, or BPP or Microsofts’s DLC or Equivalent
- Age is no bar
- Languages: English
- Minimum period: 6 Months
- Maximum period: 2 Years
IGNOU Online CIT Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 6,000 for the full Programme (exclusive of examination fee)
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 11,000 for the complete Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 400.00/- for Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU Online CIT Programme Syllabus:
|Fundamentals of Computer Systems||(CIT-001)||4|
|Introduction to Information Technology||(CIT-002)||4|
|Web-based Technologies and Multimedia Applications||(CIT-003)||4|
Benefits Of CIT Online Programme
After acquiring the degree in CIT ONLINE Programme, a candidate may go for employment in the IT sector, which includes: Assistant software engineer, Assistant Programmer, and Data processing assistant. For further studies, courses are available like BCA, MCA in Information technology in the same field.
Candidates can contact the below-concerned person for any specific details about the Programme.
Dr. Shashi Bhushan
(Associate Professor, SOCIS)
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 011-29572913
Mobile No: +919871683038
The candidates who complete the CIT Online Program can discuss the following concepts of digital technology: Algorithms, flowcharts, computer communication, the concept of Networking, latest trends in IT, the basic principle of the internet, Multimedia, Databases, webpages, social, legal, and ethical aspects of IT.
Centre for Online Education (COE)
Block-17, Room. No. 04,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Contact No: 011-2957-2322
Be the first to leave a review.