IGNOU Online CIT Admission: IGNOU has started taking admission online for CIT in July 2023 session interested applicants are invited to apply for UG and PG courses. The last date for admission is 30 June 2023 students can apply at the university’s official portal @ignou.ac.in. It is a course that provides information and Knowledge about hardware, software, multimedia, and Internet technologies. The CIT application process for 2023 will be based on online methods.
The registration form fee is Rs 300 for the CIT course. The IGNOU registration for the July session 2023 to the Online courses has been started. Students can use the online gateway to fill out the IGNOU Online CIT six-month program application form.
- Admissions for the July 2023 session is open now, and students can apply for all programmes until June 30, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU Re-registration process is ongoing for July session 2023, Apply till 15 June 2023.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2023 until 15 May 2023.
The registration fee of IGNOU Online CIT will be required to deposit at the time of the filled form submission. A Full program fee for a certificate in information technology stands at INR 6,000. IGNOU Online CIT program fees ought to be deposited online by using net banking, debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Admission to IGNOU Online CIT is completely given to candidates who passed the qualifying exam. Candidates who have gained entry to the IGNOU Online CIT program can improve their learning in fundamentals of computer systems, information technology, web-based technologies, laboratory, etc.
IGNOU Online CIT Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online CIT Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||6,000 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU CIT Online Admission
The admission process for the IGNOU Online CIT Program has been started, and the last date to apply is 30 June 2023. Those students who want to take admission to this course need to check their eligibility criteria set up by IGNOU University.
About the Course:
The recently updated CIT Online Programme by the IGNOU provides an opportunity for candidates to learn about the basic concepts of software, Computer hardware, Multimedia, and the Internet. In CIT Online Programme, a candidate does not have the option to attend regional and study centres. In CIT Online Programme, the only way to submit the assignment and acquire knowledge is online.
The contents of all theory courses will be available on SWAYAM 2 platform. The duration of each theory course is not more than 12 weeks, but some courses are allotted to study more in the weeks depending upon the difficulty level.
- The CIT Online Programme study material has the following components:
- Reading materials (that can be downloaded)
- Self-assessment through quizzes and test
- Pre-recorded Lectures: Each course has its value of 40 lectures
- Virtual Lab Environment.
The Examination for the same will be conducted through offline mode, which means students have to fill TEE Examination form,
IGNOU Online CIT Application Form:
Admission form releases for the CIT Online Programme occur twice a year, Both in January and July sessions. It is available for both Indian and Internals candidates. A candidate can only take admission to this course by online mode. Eligible students can fill out the application form online. Offline mode will not accept registration forms. Admission to IGNOU is easy and instant through the online method.
IGNOU CIT Online Programme Admission Procedure:
To take admission to this course, a candidate should follow the steps mentioned below. For Admissions, students need to register themselves.
- The portal of registration is https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/
- By clicking on this IGNOU online Portal, students can start their registration process.
- For the initial students are required to fill in the generic details like the Applicants Name, Number, and Email ID.
- After registration, students need to fill out the admission form, which requires course names, personal and identity details, academic mark sheets, photographs, and signatures.
- All the mark sheets, documents, and certificates should be scanned and uploaded correctly.
- Check again if there is an error in the details.
- Lastly, pay the fees and save the details for future reference.
- The payment method is available in Online mode – UPI/Card Payment/Net Banking
Eligibility & Medium:
- 10th, or BPP or Microsofts’s DLC or Equivalent
- Age is no bar
- Languages: English
- Minimum period: 6 Months
- Maximum period: 2 Years
IGNOU Online CIT Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 6,000 for the full Programme (exclusive of examination fee)
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 10,000 for the complete Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 650.00/- for Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU Online CIT Programme Syllabus:
|Fundamentals of Computer Systems||(CIT-001)||4|
|Introduction to Information Technology||(CIT-002)||4|
|Web-based Technologies and Multimedia Applications||(CIT-003)||4|
Benefits Of CIT Online Programme
After acquiring the degree in CIT ONLINE Programme, a candidate may go for employment in the IT sector, which includes: Assistant software engineer, Assistant Programmer, and Data processing assistant. For further studies, courses are available like BCA and MCA in Information technology in the same field.
Candidates can contact the below-concerned person for any specific details about the Programme.
Dr. Shashi Bhushan
(Associate Professor, SOCIS)
Email ID- email@example.com | Ph: 011-29572913
Mobile No: +919871683038
In addition to algorithms, flowcharts, current IT trends, networking, Internet basics, multimedia, databases, webpages, and ethical, legal, and social aspects of information technology, candidates will be able to discuss topics such as these during the CIT Online Program.
Centre for Online Education (COE)
Block-17, Room. No. 04,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Contact No: 011-2957-2322
Q. What is CIT course in IGNOU?
Ans: The course is designed to learn the concepts of software, hardware, internet technologies, and multimedia.
Q. What is the full-form IGNOU CIT course?
Ans: The full form of the CIT course offered by IGNOU is the certificate in Information Technology.