IGNOU Online CIT Admission: IGNOU online CIT admission 2023 will start soon at the official portal for the January session. It is a course that provides information and Knowledge about hardware, software, multimedia, and Internet technologies. The CIT application process for 2023 will be based on online methods. The registration form fee is Rs 300 for the CIT course. The IGNOU January session 2023 for the Online course will start in the first week of January. Students can use the online gateway to fill out the IGNOU Online CIT six-month program application form.
The registration fee of IGNOU Online CIT will be required to deposit at the time of the filled form submission. A Full program fee for a certificate in information technology stands at INR 6,000. IGNOU Online CIT program fees ought to be deposited online by using net banking, debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- IGNOU started the Application Process for B.Ed, BSc Nursing & PhD Programmes, Students can Apply before 20 December 2022.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 December 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 30 November 2022.
Admission to IGNOU Online CIT is completely given to candidates who passed the qualifying exam. Candidates who have gained entry to the IGNOU Online CIT program can improve their learning in fundamentals of computer systems, information technology, web-based technologies, laboratory, etc.
IGNOU Online CIT Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online CIT Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||6,000 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU CIT Online Admission
The admission process for the IGNOU Online CIT Program is started on 30 May 2022, and the last date to apply is 30 September 2022. Those students who want to take admission to this course need to check their eligibility criteria set up by IGNOU University.
About the Course:
The recently updated CIT Online Programme by the IGNOU provides an opportunity for candidates to learn about the basic concepts of software, Computer hardware, Multimedia, and the Internet. In CIT Online Programme, a candidate does not have the option to attend regional and study centers. In CIT Online Programme, the only way to submit the assignment and acquire knowledge is online.
The contents of all theory courses will be available on SWAYAM 2 platform. The duration of each theory course is not more than 12 weeks, but some courses are allotted to study more in the weeks depending upon the difficulty level.
- The CIT Online Programme study material has the following components:
- Reading materials (that can be downloaded)
- Self-assessment through quizzes and test
- Pre-recorded Lectures: Each course has its value of 40 lectures
- Virtual Lab Environment.
The Examination for the same will be conducted through offline mode, which means students have to fill TEE Examination form,
IGNOU Online CIT Application Form:
Admission form releases for the CIT Online Programme occur twice a year, Both in January and July sessions. It is available for both Indian and Internals candidates. A candidate can only take admission to this course by online mode. Eligible students can fill out the application form online. Offline mode will not accept registration forms. Admission to IGNOU is easy and instant through the online method.
IGNOU CIT Online Programme Admission Procedure:
To take admission in this course, a candidate should follow the steps mentioned below. For Admissions, students need to register themselves.
- The portal of registration is https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/
- By clicking on this IGNOU online Portal, students can start their registration process.
- For the initial students are required to fill in the generic details like the Applicants Name, Number, and Email ID.
- After the registration, students need to fill the admission form, which requires course name, personal and identity details, academic mark sheets, photographs, and signatures.
- All the mark sheets, documents, and certificates should be scanned and uploaded correctly.
- Check again if there is an error in the details.
- Lastly, pay the fees and save the details for future reference.
- The payment method is available in Online mode – UPI/Card Payment/Net Banking
Eligibility & Medium:
- 10th, or BPP or Microsofts’s DLC or Equivalent
- Age is no bar
- Languages: English
- Minimum period: 6 Months
- Maximum period: 2 Years
IGNOU Online CIT Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 6,000 for the full Programme (exclusive of examination fee)
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 10,000 for the complete Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 650.00/- for Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU Online CIT Programme Syllabus:
|Fundamentals of Computer Systems||(CIT-001)||4|
|Introduction to Information Technology||(CIT-002)||4|
|Web-based Technologies and Multimedia Applications||(CIT-003)||4|
Benefits Of CIT Online Programme
After acquiring the degree in CIT ONLINE Programme, a candidate may go for employment in the IT sector, which includes: Assistant software engineer, Assistant Programmer, and Data processing assistant. For further studies, courses are available like BCA and MCA in Information technology in the same field.
Candidates can contact the below-concerned person for any specific details about the Programme.
Dr. Shashi Bhushan
(Associate Professor, SOCIS)
Email ID- email@example.com | Ph: 011-29572913
Mobile No: +919871683038
The candidates who complete the CIT Online Program can discuss the following concepts of digital technology: Algorithms, flowcharts, computer communication, the concept of Networking, latest trends in IT, the basic principle of the internet, Multimedia, Databases, webpages, social, legal, and ethical aspects of IT.
Centre for Online Education (COE)
Block-17, Room. No. 04,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Contact No: 011-2957-2322