IGNOU Online MA English Admission 2022: 15 November 2022 is last date of Online MEG admission at IGNOU. The University has recently launched MA English program at online mode. The MA in English degree gives students a solid understanding of English and American literature, as well as Canadian, Australian, and Indian literature. The students can register for a two-year pg program of English in a July 2022 session by visiting Samarth Portal. The registration process of IGNOU Online MEG is structured online.
Note: Assignment submission at IGNOU MEGOL program started for December TEE, last date to submit is 30 November 2022.
- IGNOU started the Application Process for B.Ed, BSc Nursing & PhD Programmes, Students can Apply before 20 December 2022.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 December 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 30 November 2022.
IGNOU Online MEG degree program shall be taught for a duration of two years. Here, Individuals will be taught through online classes and E-learning materials. The syllabus possesses world literature that includes American, African, Caribbean, Canadian, etc. The main subject to be learned in IGNOU Online MEG is British Literature. Candidates can seek admission to the online program of IGNOU MEG on the ug degree’s score. Candidates can make a registration for the IGNOU MA English program for the current session by using IGNOU IOP Portal.
IGNOU Online MA English Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Master of Arts – English (MEGOL) Programme|
|Minimum Duration||2 Year|
|Maximum Duration||4 Years|
|Course Fee||INR 14,000|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
The online MEG PG two-year Programme admission can be obtained by following the sections below:
- Documents To Upload
- How To Apply
IGNOU MA English Online Programme Admission:
MEG Online two-year PG program registration can be done by visiting the official portal of the university @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in. The last date for IGNOU Re-registration in a literature-based PG program is 31st December 2022. The registration process for the PG program will be done in presence of academic, and personal information.
One can register for an Online MEG program by depositing INR 300. The Programme is completely online; hence students will get study materials, lectures, and assignment upload links in a digital mode. However, The term-end exams will be held offline routinely. Currently, the examination form for MEGOL is available for Dec TEE, apply till the deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for MEGOL Programme
The MEG Online two-year PG program’s eligibility has been shown below:
- Passed three-year UG degree in a BA English Honours
- Related subjects in UG will allow students to take admission to a PG program
- No specific marks requirements for an admission
- Admission will be given only to those who have passed a UG degree from a UGC-approved University.
Fee Structure: Master of Arts -English (MEGOL)
IGNOU MEG two-year online PG program registration and course fee are as follows:
- The registration fee for the MEG online program is INR 300. It will be paid along with the first-year course fee.
- IGNOU MEGOL full program fee is INR 14,000/-, and it will be paid year-wise.
- The yearly fee that applicants will need to deposit is INR 7,000.
- IGNOU will soon update fees for the international candidates belonging to SAARC, and NON-SAARC countries.
IGNOU Online MA English Application Form
IGNOU Application form has been released online for July Session 2022. Both Indian and international students can apply for admission to IGNOU. The application fee is INR 300. A proposed way of depositing MA English program fees is credit/debit card, net banking, UPI, etc, and a receipt must be printed/downloaded for future reference. International Division students have the option of making payments online. An entrance test will not be used for the IGNOU Online MEG program admission.
IGNOU Online MEG Admission Process:
To avoid mistakes while registering for an online MEG program one should follow the instruction mentioned below:
- Arrange an active email and unique mobile number before registration
- All documents must be originally scanned, and not exceed the size limit
- A Passport size photo must not be older than three weeks
- Special category candidates will need to upload a relevant certificate for a verification
- Details such as applicants’ and fathers’ names must be filled with a resemblance to the 10th certificate.
Stages for registration: MEG Program
Step 1: Visit the IGNOU Samarth Portal
Step 2: Press “Click here for new registration” and complete the process
Step 3: Login account by entering your Username, Password, and Captcha
Step 4: Dashboard will appear containing sections e.g., Personal, Academic, Address, Document, Preview, and Payment
Step 5: Complete mandatory blocks being given in the sections
Step 6: Pick the program, and subjects followed by an address section
Step 7: The documents will be uploaded as instructed in a Samarth Portal
Step 8: Press a Preview button before proceeding to a payment gateway of IGNOU MEG online Programme
Step 9: Click “I Agree and Proceed to make payment”
Step 10: Pick a Debit/Credit Card, or Net Banking to deposit
Step 11: Print out the receipt, and wait for an acknowledgment
Step 12: Confirmation of admission can be checked by using a unique number received after submission of the application form.
Document Required for MA English Online Programme
The following documents are needed to be originally scanned before uploading at the online portal of IGNOU.
- Recent color passport size photo
- Age Proof/Birth Proof
- Academic/Educational documents
- Applicant’s signature
- BPL, Caste, Eligibility, or Experience Certificate (If Applicable)
Note: Photo, and signature will be uploaded in JPEG/JPG/PNG format. The size of photo should not exceed 200 kb, and 100 kb is a limit for a signature.
IGNOU Online MA English Assignment
IGNOU has set 30 November 2022 as the deadline for Online MA English submitting assignments for the December TEE session. Students who plan to take the IGNOU Dec TEE must upload their assignments for all relevant topics before the deadline. They should also make sure that all of the assignments are posted according to the institution’s guidelines. To take the exam, a candidate must receive at least 30% on their assignments.
IGNOU Online MEGOL Exam Form
Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the examination form for Online MA English for Dec TEE 2022. It is mandatory to appear in the term-end examination, as they hold about 70 per cent weightage. Generally, for online programs, IGNOU conducts TEE in two sessions (December & June). Students can fill out the form till 25 November 2022 with a late fee for IGNOU Online MA English TEE.
Programme Coordinator of IGNOU MEGOL
- Prof. Malati Mathur
Prof of English
Director School of Humanities
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph: 01129572751, 01129572752