IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission: The Indira Gandhi National Open University, as per the latest update, extended its branches. The University, which offers 200 programs obtaining Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral, and Post-diploma, have come up with an online programme for the students who wish to study from home.
Online Masters in Gandhi and Peace Studies is a course available at IGNOU University. This unique online course helps students to get academic knowledge through e mode. The university will announce the admission schedule for the July 2022 session soon, and students can start enrolling through the official website. The last date of admission to IGNOU Online MAGPS in the July 2022 session is 10 July 2022 (tentative).
- IGNOU Registration will now be open until 31 March 2022 for the January 2022 admission cycle.
- IGNOU has extended the date for January 2022 Re-registration until March 31.
- IGNOU offers a wide range of distance learning and online courses. Click here for the full list.
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for June TEE 2022 & December 2021 TEE assignments Submission date, so students can submit their assignments until 15th May 2022 & 30Th April respectively.
The MAGPS Online Programme (Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies) will help the learners procure knowledge that will benefit the candidate to manage certain circumstances that went against Peace.
- The application form for IGNOU MAGPS online program will be released on 11 July 2022 for the July 2022 session (tentative).
- Admission for MAGPS online program is started, and students should submit their application form before 25 March 2022. (Source)
- The last date of assignment and project report submission is extended to 5 February 2022. CLICK HERE.
IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online MAGPS Programme|
|Minimum Duration||2 Year|
|Maximum Duration||4 Years|
|Course Fee||4500 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Bar|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU MAGPS Online Admission: An Overview
The main intention of this Programme is to provide knowledge and promote theoretical and applied research on Mahatma Gandhi. The perception of Mahatma Gandhi encourages billions of people across the globe. The main course of this Programme is to promote Peace and management skills in the candidate through the course of action that Mahatma Gandhi presented in the contemporary world.
The learners have to study the following aspects: Conflict management, Social Regeneration, and Peace. The Gandhian studies would assist candidates in obtaining the objectives as mentioned above. This Programme will be helpful for the candidates who wish to follow the path that Mahatma Gandhi intended to earn Peace and conflict management.
The learners have to earn 64 credits to complete the MAGPS Online Programme. This master’s degree consists of the following courses split into two years:
For the first year:
- MGP-001 Gandhi: The Man and his Times
- MGP-002 Philosophy of Gandhi
- MGP-003 Gandhi’s Social Thought
- MGP-004 Gandhi’s Political Thought
- MGP-006 Gandhi’s Economic Thought
- MGP-007 Non-Violent Movements after Gandhi
- MGP-009 Gandhi in the 21st Century
- MGP-014 Gandhi, Ecology and Sustainable Development
For the second year:
- MGP-005 Introduction to Peace and Conflict Resolution
- MGPE-008 Gandhian approach to Peace and Conflict Resolution
- MGPE-010 Conflict Management, Transformation, and Peacebuilding
- MGPE-011 Human Security
- MGPE-012 Women and Peace
- MGPE-013 Civil Society, Political Regimes and Conflict
- MGPE-015 Introduction to Research Methods
- MGPE-016 Human Rights Indian Perspective
- MGPP-017 Project work
The online learning sector is flourishing students who study through this model will not have to go to their institutions or colleges.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, in the mode of online learning, helps out the learners by equipping them with study materials, email ids, and lecture videos online. The learners will get their classes online every day, and assignment submission can be done over mail id provided by the University.
The most convenient part for the students in online learning is: Learners may stream, and download their subject-related content from the EGYANKOSH web portal anytime.
IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission
The MAGPS Online Programme is accessible for the candidates in both January and July sessions. Candidates are advised to choose the session according to their comfort. The admission procedure 2022 for IGNOU MAGPS is available online, and admissions are now open. Applicants can start with the registration process before the deadlines. The process for the admission of this Programme is mentioned further.
Note: The Term End Examination will occur offline.
How to get admission to IGNOU MAGPS Online Programme?
Students who aims at getting admission to the IGNOU MAGPS Online Programme will have to follow the steps mentioned below: The registration process requires the completion of the login step. This new ID and Password need to be saved for the following procedure.
- Admission Registration is available on the official admission link- https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- Students will have to start registrations by Logging in.
- After the login, students are required to fill in all mandatory details that are asked.
- While filling in the details, do not hurry and carefully fill in all the details.
- The certificates and mark sheets are required to be scanned properly.
- After the document submissions, students are required to complete their payment method.
- The payment step is the last for the registration; students need to save the details for future reference.
Eligibility & Medium: MAGPS Online Programme of IGNOU
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree holder in any stream from any recognized university of India
- Age no bar
- The Programme will be obtainable in both English and Hindi Medium.
- Minimum period: 02 Years
- Maximum period: 04 Years
IGNOU Online MAGPS Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 4,500/- Per Year (exclusive of the examination fee)
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 8,000/- Per Year (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students INR 22057/- Per Year (exclusive of the examination fee)
IGNOU Online MAGPS Programme Syllabus:
|Gandhi: The Man and His Times||(MGP-001)||4|
|Philosophy of Gandhi||(MGP-002)||4|
|Gandhi’s Social Thought||(MGP-003)||4|
|Gandhi’s Political Thought||(MGP-004)||4|
|Gandhi’s Economic Thought||(MGPE-006)||4|
|Non-Violence Movements after Gandhi||(MGPE-007)||4|
|Gandhi in the 21st Century||(MGPE-009)||4|
|Gandhi: Ecology and Sustainable Development||(MGPE-014)||4|
|Introduction to Peace and Conflict Resolution||(MGP-005)||4|
|Gandhian Approach to Peace and Conflict Resolution||(MGPE-008)||4|
|Conflict Management Transformation and Peace Building||(MGPE-010)||4|
|Woman and Peace||(MGPE-012)||4|
|Civil Society Political Regimes and Conflicts||(MGPE-013)||4|
|Introduction to Research Methods||(MGPE-015)||4|
|Human Rights: Indian Perspective||(MGPE-016)||4|
Benefits Of IGNOU MAGPS Online Programme
The benefits for the candidates after the completion of this Programme will be as follows:
- The candidates who are engaged in any peace and the reformatory social organization will directly benefit from managing things practically.
- The candidates may join a career in Teaching, NGOs, Research, and peacebuilding organizations across the globe.
- Completion of this Programme constructed an individual eligible for career and training opportunities in social, economic, gender, political, and environmental sectors.
The candidates may contact the coordinator for more clarification about the Programme.
Professor Satish Kumar
Mobile No: +91 9313487857
The MAGPS Online Programme offers higher studies to the learners; Its main aim is to provide quality education to the learner at the postgraduate level. The theme for this Programme is based on Mahatma Gandhi, where a learner goes through the topics like Gandhian studies, conflict management, Peace, and social regeneration. The course offers depth information on Peace and management with the help of a Gandhian outlook.
Centre for Online Education (COE)
Block-17, Room. No. 04,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Contact No: 011-2957-2322
Be the first to leave a review.