IGNOU BLIS Admission 2022 | Fee, Eligibility, Application Form & Last Date: IGNOU offers admission to candidates in the BLIS course. The university’s Bachelor of Library and Information Science program is especially for students who want to complete the degree without physically attending college or university because of any personal reasons. IGNOU Bachelor of Library and Information Science allowed to complete this course is from 1 to 4 years. This article is helpful for students who want to know about the IGNOU BLIS program, the complete course fees, eligibility criteria, total time duration, study material, and more.
IGNOU BLIS Admission 2022 Highlights
|Duration of the Course||One year|
|Total Period||Four years|
|Age Requirement||No limitation|
|Total Fee||INR 7500|
|Minimum Age||18 years or more|
|Eligibility||Passed graduation with 50 percent marks or passed a graduation degree with a diploma in library science|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU BLIS Admission 2022:
Bachelor of Library and Information Science The time allowed to complete this course is from 1 to 4 years. Candidates can obtain detailed information from the institute’s website or prospectus. For online form submission, students must visit the website and enter all the details.
IGNOU Bachelor of Library and Information Science Eligibility Criteria:
To get admission to the IGNOU BLIS program, the candidates must fulfill one of the following criteria:
- A candidate must have passed graduation or equivalent with at least 50 percent marks from some reputed college or institute
- Candidate must hold a graduation degree with a certificate of Library Science or at least two years of work experience in some Information center or Library
IGNOU Bachelor of Library and Information Science Fee Structure:
The admission in this program opens two times. It contains a total of nine courses. The five IGNOU BLIS Admission, are practical-based, whereas the remaining three courses are theory-based. Students need to submit a fee of INR 7500 for this course. A candidate must pass all nine courses to complete their degree. The students can complete their course in a period of 1 to 4 years. The IGNOU graduates are eligible to apply for both private and government jobs.
IGNOU Bachelor of Library and Information Science Application Form:
The admission in the IGNOU BLIS program is merit-based. To apply successfully, a candidate needs to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, open the university’s official website to get the registration form.
- From there, select the academic counselor portal option.
- After this, choose the registered choice.
- After this, enter all the details.
- After this, press the submit button and move to the home page.
- Now selection the login choice.
- The candidate must enter the correct username, password, and security code to complete the login process.
- The next step is to choose the new application choice and snap on the “agree and continue.”
- Now enter the course and program details one by one on this page. Enter all your personal, educational, experience, and work details correctly.
- After this, upload all your photographs, signatures, and documents.
- After this, click on the “Save” button.
- After this, preview all the applications in detail. If you counter any errors, then make it correct otherwise, click on the “final submit” button and submit your application.
- Copy of your photographs
- Copy of your signature
- Your age proof
- Scanned copy of all your educational certificates
- Copy of your experience or work certificates
- Your category certificate
IGNOU BLIS Study Material;
IGNOU provides all study material to students on the website. The program entails a distance education teaching method for students so that they can manage everything with ease. All you need to do is to visit the university’s official website and download all the helpful material to get a complete understanding of the course. The students must check all the course material before submitting a registration form to get a complete idea about the particular course or program.
Why Choose IGNOU Bachelor of Library and Information Science Admission
Some of the reasons for selecting IGNOU for BLIS Admission are as follows:
- IGNOU provides the top distance education to students
- Provides students an option to study a variety of courses
- The university is affiliated with AICTE and UGC
- The students who passed the degree from IGNOU are eligible to apply for government jobs
Ques.) How must does a Bachelor of Library and Information Science course at IGNOU cost?
Ans: The total fee of the BLIS course is INR 7500.
Ques.) What is the age requirement of applying to the IGNOU BLIS course?
Ans: Yes, the candidate must be of 18 years or more to apply for this course.
Ques.) What is the teaching method for the IGNOU BLIS course?
Ans: The program entails a distance education teaching method.