IGNOU MBA Admission 2022 | Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus & Last Date: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is popular because of its quality education and manageable working load. The university is currently offering admission to a Master in Business Administration program. One must clear the IGNOU OPENMAT exam to get admission to this program. After clearing the OPENMAT, the next step is to submit the admission form to Regional Director concerned. One can select the subject area according to their interest. This article contains a complete guide about IGNOU MBA Programme Details, Fee Structure, Age Bar, Eligibility Criteria, Time Duration, Syllabus Structure/Course Outline, and more.
IGNOU MBA Eligibility Criteria:
Anyone with a bachelor’s degree from a standard university or board can apply for this program. There is no age restriction.
The OPENMAT cut-off will be used to determine IGNOU’s following selection criteria. Your OPENMAT score will be used to determine your admission to the distance MBA Course or any other specialty.
IGNOU MBA program. Students must have a minimum 55% GPA Percent and a diploma from an accredited university to be eligible for this training program. Students must have passed all bachelors’ exams to qualify for the distance Students will not be accepted to the program solely based on their high school diploma. They must pass the OPENMAT admissions test.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022 Headline
|Duration of the Course||MBA: 2 years diploma/PG Diploma: 1 year|
|Entrance Required||MBA: OPENMAT|
|Course Type||Distance Education|
|Maximum Age Requirements||No Bar|
|Eligibility||Passed graduation or equivalent|
|Application Begin||Twice every year|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022:
IGNOU offers an MBA course along with a PG diploma in 5 specializations. The maximum duration allowed for completing the MBA course is five years, whereas PGDM is three years. The institute announces admissions in these programs twice a year (i.e., in March/April and September/October).
IGNOU MBA Fee Structure:
The fee per course of an MBA program is INR 2,000. A student needs to submit the courses fee and the registration fee, which is INR 38,700. Whereas, in the case of PG diploma, the per course fee is around INR 2,000. The students must submit the courses fee and the term-end examination fee, which is INR 150.
The start Fees For MBA IGNOU is MBA INR 38,700 MBA programs can be pretty expensive, especially if you go to a reputable college. Individuals interested in a remote MBA in finance can also apply to the institution’s admissions standards. OPENMAT is the IGNOU entrance exam. Students will be admitted based on their OPENMAT score.
IGNOU MBA Application Form 2022:
If you want to take admission in an MBA course in IGNOU, you must satisfy the following requirements.
- You must hold graduation in any discipline with almost 50 percent marks for the general group or nearly 45 percent for the reserved group, along with three years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience.
- A candidate needs to clear an OPENMAT
IGNOU OPENMAT Examination Application Form:
First of all, a candidate needs to apply for the OPENMAT exam online.
- For this, they must visit the university’s official website.
- After this, register yourself. Do not forget your username and password.
- Now fill the application form carefully. Provide all the correct details. There should be no spelling mistakes.
- After this, upload your signature and photograph.
- Then choose the exam center.
- Once you complete all the sections, the last step is to submit the application fees.
- After this, click on the submit option.
To get full details of IGNOU OPENMAT EXAM Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Duration & Syllabus aspirants can click here.
MBA Application Form 2022- 23 :
All you need to do is follow the below-mentioned points for applying for an MBA (Finance and Banking). Download the application form from IGNOU’s official website.
- Once you download the application form, now it’s time to fill it. Provide all the details correctly
- Attach a self-attested photograph of yours. The pictures must be clear.
- Choose the course of your preference.
- Pick the study center according to your choice.
- Verify all the details and then sign the declaration.
A candidate must submit the application form to the Regional Centre along with the following list of documents:
- Copy of previous educational certificates.
- Work experience certificate
- Category credential for OBC/SC/ST candidates
- National Identity Card
- Program fee of around INR. 1800/-
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022 Admission Process;
Selection based upon the OPENMAT Entrance test.
- A candidate can view their exam score from the university’s official website and the NTA website.
- This cut-off score will indicate that whether you can get admission or not.
- The selection is merit-based.
OPENMAT test score of July is applicable for taking admission in the first semester of January and the second semester of July. Similarly, the score of the February test is valid for admission in the first semester of July and the second semester of January.
The evaluation scheme includes continuous evaluation and term-end examination. The continuous evaluation (assignments) contains 30 percent weightage, whereas the weightage of the term-end test is 70 percent.
Why Choose IGNOU For MBA Admission?
Some of the advantages of selecting IGNOU for MBA Admission are listed below:
- India’s top National Distance University
- Allows its students to study and manage their job with ease
- Provides flexible learning
- Affordable fee
- IGNOU offers a healthy competition for its students
- The university is globally accepted
Ques.) Can I apply online for OPENMAT?
Ans: No, only the applications for OPENMAT for IGNOU MBA admissions are accepted online.
Ques.) Is the IGNOU MBS degree recognized nationwide?
Ans: Yes, the degrees from IGNOU are recognized nationwide as UGC recognizes the university.
Ques.) How many sections are there in OPENMAT?
Ans: The booklet contains four sections:
- The first section is on the General Awareness subject. It contains 30 questions
- The second section is on the English Language. It contains 50 questions
- The third section is about is Quantitative Aptitude. It also includes 50 questions
- The last area is on Reasoning, and it contains 70 questions
Ques.) Are there seats for overseas in the IGNOU MBA program?
Ans: Yes, overseas students can also apply for admission to the MBA program at IGNOU.