IGNOU BBA Admission 2023: Admission for the session 2023 to the IGNOU BBA program will soon commence. The application forms for admission to the management program at the UG level remain available online as well as offline mode. Students who wish to take any course in the IGNOU admission cycle are required to register online at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. Candidates can apply before the last date is 14 March 2023 for the Certificates and Semester-based programs and for the other programs date is 27 March 2023.
The School of Management Studies at IGNOU proposes a BBA degree program for the duration of 3 years. Students interested in a career in retailing and service management can pursue a BBA program at Indira Gandhi National Open University. This 3-year BBA degree program consists of core and elective subjects such as business management, managerial economics, accounting fundamentals, etc.
- Admissions for the January 2023 session extended, and students can apply for all programmes until March 27, 2023 except certificate & semester based courses at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU has extended the last date of re-registration with Rs 200 late fee for January 2023 session; Apply till 27 March 2023 for all programs except certificate & semester based programs.
- The IGNOU has announced the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2023 until 31 March 2023.
Students who are interested in a career in management can enroll in IGNOU’s undergraduate Business Administration course. BBA courses are offered by the School of Management Studies. The BBA program currently offers two specializations, BBASM (BBA in Services Management) and BBARIL (BBA in Retailing).
The applicants aspiring to get admission to the IGNOU BBA course are needed to have completed their 12th class from a school or institution approved by the government. For getting admission to this course, it is mandatory for applicants to complete the minimum requirements listed for the BBA course.
- The BBA (SOMS) is provided by the School of Management Studies. The BBA Retailing (RIL) and Services Management (SM) concentrations are only offered once a year in July. It takes six years to complete the program.
- IGNOU BBASM has a complete fee of INR 60,000, and the BBARIL fee is INR 30,000. Students are allowed to pay the course fee annually.
- BBA (SM) is offered by IGNOU in conjunction with MKC (MKCL). This degree is an interdisciplinary program. Students are awarded a degree and a certificate of work experience. The admissions process to BBarIL is based on interviews and merit.
The students have to pay the fee year-wise for this course. In this article, you will get a complete guide about the course, eligibility criteria, duration, syllabus, and fee structure.
IGNOU BBA Admission Highlights
|Minimum Period||Three years|
|Maximum Period||Six years|
|Total Fee||Total fee for BBARIL is Rs 30,000 and BBASM is Rs 60,000|
|Age limit||No limitation|
|Acceptability Criterion||candidate must clear 10+2 with a good percentage to apply to this course.|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU BBA Admission 2023-24
IGNOU BBA admission will soon commence for the July cycle. University has also initiated re-registration for the IGNOU BBA program. Application forms for IGNOU BBA Re-registration’s last date was 14 March 2023.
Three-year degree program admission to IGNOU BBA can be made online/offline. Aspirants who wish to apply online will need to follow the Samarth portal. The registration fee for the IGNOU BBA program is INR 300. IGNOU BBA Assignment submission is live now; students can submit till 31 March 2023.
IGNOU’s BBA is offered in 2 specializations: BBA Retailing & BBA Service Management. Admission to BBA are handled during both the January and July sessions. Candidates can complete the BBA service management program by paying a course fee of INR 30,000.
However, The General degree fee of the BBA program requires INR 10,000 yearly for three consecutive years. Admission to IGNOU BBA program will be given to candidates who complete their higher secondary exam or 12th.
- The total fee for Bachelor in Business Administration (BBARIL) is Rs 30,000. This fee can be paid year-wise (i.e INR 10,000). However, in the first year, one has to pay the course fee along with the registration fee of Rs 300 (University Official Prospectus)
- The total BBA in Service Management fee at IGNOU is Rs 20,000 per year.
IGNOU BBA Duration has been given below.
- The BBA degree course takes Three years duration to complete the course.
- One can expand the UG degree in business admin. Till the duration of six years.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBARIL)
University is currently offering admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBARIL). The admission is offered based on merit and interview performance. While conducting the interview, the examiner looks for the following points:
- Communication Skills
- Mental level
- General alertness
Each of these points carries 10 marks. After this, the institute releases the merit list on the university’s official website.
BBA in Services Management (BBASM)
School of Management Studies at IGNOU offers this 3 years bachelor course in services management. The key feature of IGNOU BBASM are:
- Earning, learning, and gaining experience all at once.
- 3 years of practical experience in a company while pursuing a degree.
- As indicated by the company, a monthly stipend is paid
- Three-year degree program (2 semesters per year)
- After completing the programme, the student will receive a BBA degree from IGNOU and a work experience certificate from the company.
IGNOU BBA Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
There are two categories of applicants who are applying for the BBARIL program.
Guidelines about Category 1:
- To apply in this category, the candidates must have passed 10+2 from some recognized institute.
- Admission is merit-based.
- There is no age restriction for getting admission to this program.
Guidelines about Category 2:
To apply in this category, the candidate must have a company’s letterhead along with the application.
IGNOU BBA Application Form 2023
IGNOU requires applicants to complete an application form in order to be admitted to their BBA program. To fill out the online form, students must visit IGNOU’s official website. However, students are not allowed to use the offline method. After registering themselves, students can fill out the application form with the required details and documents. In addition to this, there is a fee of Rs. 300/- for the application form.
IGNOU BBA Application Form Process:
There are steps mentioned below to complete the application form process. candidates have to follow their desired course.
- First of all, the candidates must register by visiting the IGNOU website.
- After this, fill in all the details including personal and academic qualifications.
- Now, upload all the required documents ( i.e Mark sheet, certificate, photographs, etc)
- Once you upload your documents, now it’s time to pay the application fee.
- The fee will be refunded after a deduction of Rs 500 within 15 days of the last date for submitting the admission form.
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ option.
IGNOU BBA Syllabus and Subjects
The duration of the BBA in Retailing is three years. The subjects have been categorized year-wise for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years. The course aims to provide knowledge through theoretical as well as practical approaches. The first-year students are provided with a three-month internship, and for the second and third years, on-the-job training is given to teaching job-oriented skills. The common topics covered in the syllabus are – an overview of Retailing, Marketing, Business Communication & Entrepreneurship, Business Organisation, and many more.
IGNOU BBA Study Material;
Students enrolled in a particular BBA program receive study materials. The ignou BBA study material helps students better understand the course content. Study material can be downloaded from the Indira Gandhi National Open University’s official website. Students may want to have printed study materials. The university sends the study materials via registered mail, or learners can pick them up from the regional center where they were admitted.
IGNOU BBA Assignments;
Soon, IGNOU will begin the June TEE assignment submission process for students enrolled in the BBA. Candidates for the IGNOU June TEE are expected to upload their coursework in a timely way, and it must cover all relevant areas.
The exam will be conducted in the month of June 2023. In addition to this, candidates need to make sure that all of the assignments have been uploaded in compliance with the rules that have been established by IGNOU. A candidate needs to receive a grade of at least 30 percent on each and every one of their assignments before they are eligible to take the BBA exam.
IGNOU BBA Term End Examination:
IGNOU conducts the examination two times a year, in December and June. For instance, if a student misses the examination for some reason, they can re-appear for the same examination within the period of the program.
IGNOU December TEE Exam schedule for BBA has been released by the institution. The examination plays an important role in the overall marking of the program. And according to the tentative date sheet of June TEE, the exam will be held from 01 June 2023 to 06 July 2023. The institution will provide the option for downloading the admit card for the TEE Exam from its website before the exam.
Why Choose IGNOU BBA Admission 2023?
- IGNOU is a government-approved university and its degree is valid across the globe.
- Students can learn from anywhere as the mode of learning is distance.
- Study materials are also provided to clarity the content of the course.
- Continuous evaluation is done based on the assignment submitted by the students.
IGNOU BBA Syllabus:
|Diploma in Retailing (DIR) (1st Year)|
|Sl. No.||Course Codes||Courses||Credits|
|1||BRL-001||Overview of Retailing||4|
|2||BRL-002||Retail Marketing and Communication||4|
|3||BRL-003||Retail Management Perspectives and Communication||4|
|4||BRL-004||Customer Service Management||4|
|5||BRLT-005||Internship and Viva-Voce||16|
|Total Credits 32|
|Advanced Diploma in Retailing (ADIR) (IInd Year)|
|Sl. No.||Course Code||Course Title||Credits|
|6||BRL-006||Buying and Merchandising-I||4|
|10||BCOA-001||Business Communication and Entrepreneurship||4|
|12||BRLT-09||On the Job Training and Viva-Voce||8|
|Total Credits 32|
|BBA (Retailing) (IIIrd Year)|
|Sl. No.||Course Code||Course Title (Proposed)||Credits|
|13||BRL-010||Buying and Merchandising II||4|
|14||BRL-011||Retail Operations and Store Management II||4|
|15||BRL-012||Visual Merchandising and Store Management||4|
|16||BRL-013||Customer Value Management||4|
|17||BRL-015||IT Application in Retail||4|
|18||BRLT-016||On the Job Training (OJT) and Viva Voce||12|
|Total Credits 32|
Ques.) What is the procedure to apply for the IGNOU BBA program?
Ans: Those who have completed intermediate, and are sponsored candidates can apply for BBA admission at IGNOU.
Ques.) How can a student submit the course fee?
Ans: Applicants can pay the fee year-wise through online mode.
Ques.) how to get ignou bba course details?
For BBA course, details or updates, students can visit the official website of IGNOU
Ans: Can students pursue bba distance education ignou?
Yes, IGNOU offers this BBA distance education programme. Students can apply at the online portal.