IGNOU BBA Admission 2023: The last date is 30 September 2023 for IGNOU BBA admission. The application forms for admission to the management program at the UG level remain available online as well as offline mode. Students who wish to take any course in the IGNOU admission cycle are required to register online at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. The eligibility for the BBA program is students must have 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board. IGNOU BBA registration fee is INR 300/.
IGNOU BBA Re-registration for the July 2023 session starts students can apply before the last date is 30 September 2023 with a late fee of INR 200 at the official portal @onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
- Admissions for the IGNOU July 2023 session is open now, and students can apply for all programmes (except certificate courses) until September 30, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU Re-registration process is ongoing for July session 2023, Apply till 30 September 2023 with a late fee of INR 200.
The School of Management Studies at IGNOU proposes a BBA degree program for the duration of 3 years. Students interested in a career in retailing and service management can pursue a BBA program at Indira Gandhi National Open University. This 3-year BBA degree program consists of core and elective subjects such as business management, managerial economics, accounting fundamentals, etc.
Students who are interested in a career in management can enroll in IGNOU’s undergraduate Business Administration course. BBA courses are offered by the School of Management Studies. The BBA program currently offers two specializations, BBASM (BBA in Services Management) and BBARIL (BBA in Retailing).
The applicants aspiring to get admission to the IGNOU BBA course need to have completed their 12th class from a school or institution approved by the government. For getting admission to this course, it is mandatory for applicants to complete the minimum requirements listed for the BBA course.
- The BBA (SOMS) is provided by the School of Management Studies. The BBA Retailing (RIL) and Services Management (SM) concentrations are only offered once a year in July. It takes six years to complete the program.
- IGNOU BBASM has a complete fee of INR 60,000, and the BBARIL fee is INR 30,600. Students are allowed to pay the course fee annually.
- BBA (SM) is offered by IGNOU in conjunction with MKC (MKCL). This degree is an interdisciplinary program. Students are awarded a degree and a certificate of work experience. The admissions process to BBARIL is based on interviews and merit.
The students have to pay the fee year-wise for this course. In this article, you will get a complete guide about the course, eligibility criteria, duration, syllabus, and fee structure.
IGNOU BBA Admission Highlights
|Minimum Period||Three years|
|Maximum Period||Six years|
|Total Fee||Total fee for BBARIL is Rs 30,600 and BBASM is Rs 60,000|
|Age limit||No limitation|
|Acceptability Criterion||Candidate must clear 10+2 with a good percentage to apply to this course.|
|Apply For Admission||IGNOU Admission|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU BBA Admission 2023-24
IGNOU BBA admission’s last date is 30 September 2023 for the July cycle of 2023. Application forms are available candidates can apply at the university’s official portal @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in by the last date. The university has also initiated IGNOU re-registration for the BBA program by applying before 30 September 2023 with a late fee of INR 200.
IGNOU BBA three-year degree program admission can be made online/offline. Aspirants who wish to apply online will need to follow the Samarth portal. The registration fee for the IGNOU BBA program is INR 300. IGNOU BBA Assignment submission now has been opened for the December TEE 2023, last date to submit the BBA assignment is 30 September 2023 (tentative).
IGNOU’s BBA is offered in 2 specializations: BBA Retailing & BBA Service Management. Admission to BBA is handled during both the January and July sessions. Candidates can complete the BBA service management program by paying a course fee of INR 30,600.
However, The General degree fee of the BBA program requires INR 10,200 yearly for three consecutive years. Admission to IGNOU BBA program will be given to candidates who complete their higher secondary exam or 12th.
IGNOU BBA Fee Structure:
Students who want to study BBA for an affordable cost. IGNOU BBA course is provided at a reasonable and affordable cost.
- This is a BBA specialization offered by the IGNOU with a total fee of rupees 30,600/-. Students can also be made the fee payment by the year-wise cost of approx 10,200/- INR. However, in the first year, one has to pay the course fee along with the registration fee of Rs 300 (University Official Prospectus)
- The total BBA in Service Management fee at IGNOU is Rs 20,000 annually.
IGNOU BBA Duration has been given below.
- The BBA degree course takes Three years duration to complete the course.
- One can expand the UG degree in business admin. Till the duration of six years.
IGNOU BBA Retailing (BBARIL)
Currently, the University is offering admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBARIL) program. Admissions are offered on the basis of merits and performance during the interview process. In the course of conducting the interview, the examiner will be looking for the following points:
- Communication Skills
- Mental level
- General alertness
Each of these points carries 10 marks. After this, the institute releases the merit list on the university’s official website.
IGNOU BBA in Services Management (BBASM)
IGNOU BBA in Services Management is offered under the School of Management Studies, this is 3 years duration program. There are some key features of the IGNOU BBASM are:
- Earning, learning, and gaining experience all at once.
- 3 years of practical experience in a company while pursuing a degree.
- As indicated by the company, a monthly stipend is paid
- Three-year degree program (2 semesters per year)
- After completing the program, the student will receive a BBA degree from IGNOU and a work experience certificate from the company.
The IGNOU BBA in service management administration course provides learning about services, the workplace, and practical skills. The course has 3 years duration. there is no entrance exam for admission.
IGNOU BBA Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
There are two categories of applicants who are applying for the BBARIL program.
Guidelines about Category 1:
- To apply in this category, the candidates must have passed 10+2 from some recognized institute.
- Admission is merit-based.
- There is no age restriction for getting admission to this program.
Guidelines about Category 2:
To apply in this category, the candidate must have a company’s letterhead and the application.
IGNOU BBA Application Form 2023
IGNOU requires applicants to complete an application form in order to be admitted to their BBA program. The application form is available for the BBA program. Candidates can fill out the application form before the extended last date is 30 September 2023. To complete the online form, students must visit IGNOU’s official website. After registering themselves, students can fill out the application form with the required details and documents. In addition to this, there is a fee of Rs. 300/- for the application form.
IGNOU BBA Application Form Process:
Applicants who wish to apply for admission to the IGNOU BBA program are required to complete the application process. Below are the steps that you need to follow in order to complete the process. There must be a proper way of checking the assignments and completing them.
- First of all, the candidates must register by visiting the IGNOU website.
- After this, fill in all the details including personal and academic qualifications.
- Now, upload all the required documents ( i.e Mark sheet, certificate, photographs, etc)
- Once you upload your documents, now it’s time to pay the application fee.
- The fee will be refunded after a deduction of Rs 500 within 15 days of the last date for submitting the admission form.
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ option.
IGNOU BBA Syllabus and Subjects
The duration of the BBA in Retailing is three years. The subjects have been categorized year-wise for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years. The course aims to provide knowledge through theoretical as well as practical approaches. The first-year students are provided with a three-month internship, and for the second and third years, on-the-job training is given to teach job-oriented skills. The common topics covered in the syllabus are – an overview of Retailing, Marketing, Business Communication & Entrepreneurship, Business Organisation, and many more.
IGNOU BBA Study Material;
Students enrolled in a particular BBA program receive study materials. The IGNOU BBA study material helps students better understand the course content. Study material can be downloaded from the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University. Students may want to have printed study materials. The university sends the study materials via registered mail, or learners can pick them up from the regional center where they were admitted. To download the IGNOU BBA Study Material Click Here.
IGNOU BBA Assignments;
IGNOU will start the December TEE assignment submission process for students enrolled in the BBA. Candidates for the IGNOU December TEE are expected to upload their coursework in a timely way, and it must cover all relevant areas the tentative last date to submit is 30 September 2023.
The exam will be conducted from 01 December 2023 to 05 January 2024 as per the tentative schedule. In addition to this, candidates need to make sure that all of the assignments have been uploaded in compliance with the rules that have been established by IGNOU. A candidate needs to receive a grade of at least 30 percent on each and every one of their assignments before they are eligible to take the BBA exam.
IGNOU BBA Term End Examination:
IGNOU conducts the examination two times a year, in December and June. For instance, if a student misses the examination for some reason, they can re-appear for the same examination within the period of the program. IGNOU exam forms for BBA are now available for December TEE 2023. Students can visit the official portal of IGNOU @exam.ignou.ac.in and fill out the exam form by 15 October 2023 till 06:00 PM.
Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the tentative date sheet for the BBA December Term-end examination. IGNOU BBA TEE exams start on 01 December 2023 and end on 05 January 2024 as per the tentative datesheet. The examination is one of the most important components of the overall program evaluation.
IGNOU will release the hall tickets for the BBA program’s December Term-end examination. If you’re taking the December TEE Exam, students can get their ticket from the university’s website before the test. Also, IGNOU has released the June TEE results of the BBA programs in 2023. Students can see their results by going to the official university website at @ignou.ac.in.
Why Choose IGNOU BBA Admission 2023?
- IGNOU is a government-approved university and its degree is valid across the globe.
- Students can learn from anywhere as the mode of learning is distance.
- Study materials are also provided to clarify the content of the course.
- Continuous evaluation is done based on the assignments submitted by the students.
IGNOU BBA Syllabus:
The common topics covered in the IGNOU BBA syllabus are – an overview of Retailing, Marketing, Business Communication and Entrepreneurship, Business Organisation, and many more.
|Diploma in Retailing (DIR) (1st Year)|
|Sl. No.||Course Codes||Courses||Credits|
|1||BRL-001||Overview of Retailing||4|
|2||BRL-002||Retail Marketing and Communication||4|
|3||BRL-003||Retail Management Perspectives and Communication||4|
|4||BRL-004||Customer Service Management||4|
|5||BRLT-005||Internship and Viva-Voce||16|
|Total Credits 32|
|Advanced Diploma in Retailing (ADIR) (IInd Year)|
|Sl. No.||Course Code||Course Title||Credits|
|6||BRL-006||Buying and Merchandising-I||4|
|10||BCOA-001||Business Communication and Entrepreneurship||4|
|12||BRLT-09||On-the-Job Training and Viva-Voce||8|
|Total Credits 32|
|BBA (Retailing) (IIIrd Year)|
|Sl. No.||Course Code||Course Title (Proposed)||Credits|
|13||BRL-010||Buying and Merchandising II||4|
|14||BRL-011||Retail Operations and Store Management II||4|
|15||BRL-012||Visual Merchandising and Store Management||4|
|16||BRL-013||Customer Value Management||4|
|17||BRL-015||IT Application in Retail||4|
|18||BRLT-016||On-the-Job Training (OJT) and Viva Voce||12|
|Total Credits 32|
Ques.) What is the procedure to apply for the IGNOU BBA program?
Ans: Those who have completed intermediate, and are sponsored candidates can apply for BBA admission at IGNOU.
Ques.) How can a student submit the course fee?
Ans: Applicants can pay the fee year-wise through online mode.
Ques.) How to get ignou bba course details?
Ans: For BBA course, details or updates, students can visit the official website of IGNOU
Ques.) Can students pursue bba distance education IGNOU?
Ans: Yes, IGNOU offers this BBA distance education program. Students can apply at the online portal.
Ques.) What is the last date of BBA course admission at IGNOU?
Ans: The last date is 30 September 2023 IGNOU BBA course for the July session 2023, students can apply at the official site.
Ques.) Can we do BBA from IGNOU?
Ans: IGNOU offers a BBA program for students who are keen to pursue a career in management. The Bachelor of Business Administration course is administered by the School of Management Studies (SOMS).