IGNOU BBA Admission 2022: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers Bachelor’s Business Administration course (BBA) for students who want to pursue a career in business and management. Currently, the university offers specializations in two disciplines, i.e., BBA- Services Management (SM) and Retailing (RL). The students have to pay the fee year-wise for this course. In this article, you will get a complete guide about IGNOU Business Administration Programme, its Fee Structure, Age Bar, Available Medium, the Eligibility Criteria, Time Duration, Syllabus Structure/Course Outline, and much more.
IGNOU BBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Minimum Period||Three years|
|Total Period||Four years|
|Total Fee||BBARL = INR 27,200|
|BBA (SM) = INR 60,000|
|Age limit||No limitation|
|Acceptability Criterion||The candidate must clear 10+2 with a good percentage to apply to this course.|
|Entrance Required||For BBA (SM)|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU BBA Application form 2022:
- First of all, the candidates must register by visiting the admission portal of IGNOU.
- After this, submit the previous educational certificates or files.
- Once you upload your documents, now it’s time to pay the application fee.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ option.
University is currently offering admission in two disciplines that are BBARL and BBASM. Students can get admission merit basis and interview. The examiner looks for the following things while conducting the interview:
- Communication Skills
- Mental level
- General alertness
Each of these points carries ten marks. After this, the institute prepares the merit list. It gets uploaded on the university’s official website after some days.
- The applicants can get admission to the BBS(SM) course based on their performance in the entrance exam and interview.
- The candidates who perform well in the entrance exam will then call for an interview with MKCL.
- In case the candidate gets an internship after the interview, they can then apply for this program.
- The candidates already working with some companies can also take admission in this program by qualifying for the entrance exam.
- After getting a confirmation email about admission from the university, the university will then provide an enrolment number to students.
IGNOU BBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are two categories for applicants who are applying for the BBARL program.
Guidelines about Category 1:
- To apply in this category, the candidates must have passed 10+2 from some recognized institute.
- Admission is merit-based.
- There is no age restriction for getting admission in this program.
Guidelines about Category 2:
To apply in this category, the candidate must have a company’s letterhead along with the application.
Guidelines about BBA in Service Management Course
- Students who hold 10+2 are eligible to apply for this program.
- Selection based upon entrance exam and interview.
IGNOU BBA Fee Structure:
The total fee of BBARL discipline is INR 27,200. However, the candidate must submit a registration fee of around INR 200 while getting admission. Similarly, the per semester fee of the BBA (SM) program is INR 10,000, which needs to be submitted twice a year. The candidate needs to submit the Term End Examination Fee also. It is around INR 150.
IGNOU BBA Study Material;
Students get all the study material from the official website free of cost. Students can easily get the material from the website. It helps students in getting a detailed understanding of the course.
IGNOU BBA Assignments;
Assignments carry approximately 30% weightage. Candidates must perform well in all the tasks. The assignment’s percentage greatly affects the grade. Always try to submit the assignments on time so that you can get maximum marks. Candidates can easily download all the files from the Student Portal by visiting the university’s website.
Why Choose IGNOU BBA Admission 2022?
In this course, the students will be awarded different certifications. After a student completes their first year of the BBA course successfully, they will be awarded a retailing certificate.
Ques.) What is the procedure for applying to a BBA program at IGNOU?
Ans: Anyone who got valid scores in 10+2 or is sponsored candidates can apply for BBA admission at IGNOU.
Ques.) Can I apply again for the BBA program if I missed a chance in January?
Ans: No, once the applications are closed for some specific session, the candidates will not get a seat if they don’t apply. Such candidates are then required to wait for the next session.
Ques.) How can a student submit the course fee?
Ans: Applicants have to pay the fee year-wise.