IGNOU DACE Admission IGNOU DACE will commence admission soon in the academic year 2023. An announcement will release on the official website of IGNOU DACE UPSC. Applicants from scheduled castes will be able to receive complimentary tutoring for the civil services examinations from the Indira Gandhi National Open University, or IGNOU. The Dr. Ambedkar Centre of Excellence (DACE) will be established at the institution by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Indian government. Those who wish to receive advice and direction from the greatest instructors the ministry will employ must take the entrance test.
The application process for IGNOU Free UPSC Coaching has been launched by the administration. The application submission deadline has been made public. Only qualified applicants will be chosen for the programme. Therefore, the candidates must carefully review all the information on IGNOU free coaching 2023, including the eligibility requirements, selection criteria, application process, key dates, and numerous other details. Individuals must then submit an application using the internet portal.
- Admissions for the January 2023 session extended, and students can apply for all programmes until March 27, 2023 except certificate & semester based courses at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU has extended the last date of re-registration with Rs 200 late fee for January 2023 session; Apply till 27 March 2023 for all programs except certificate & semester based programs.
- The IGNOU has announced the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2023 until 31 March 2023.
The centre for coaching under the DACE programme would be the Indira Gandhi National Open University. Before June 30, 2023 (Tentative). interested and qualified applicants must submit an online application through the specified site. They will also need to take the entrance test, and only deserving individuals will be chosen to participate in the free UPSC coaching session. Only a few places are available through this campaign. As a result, the application is crucial.
Highlights of IGNOU Free UPSC Coaching
|Name of the Program||IGNOU Free UPSC Coaching|
|Organized By||Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU|
|Name of the Centre||Dr. Ambedkar Centre of Excellence|
|Ministry||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Type of Education||Free Coaching|
|Application Commencement||05 June 2023 (Tentative)|
|IGNOU Free UPSC Coaching Last Date||30 June 2023 (Tentative)|
|IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching Exam Date 2023||31 July 2023 (Tentative)|
इग्नू मुफ्त कोचिंग 2023
इंद्रागाँधी राष्ट्र्रीय मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय (इग्नू) ने इस बर्ष अनुसूचित और अनुसूचित जनजाति के छात्रों को सिबिल सेवा की तैयारी के लिए मुफ्त कोचिंग की शुरुआत की है। यह कोचिंग अभी – अभी स्थापित हुए डॉ अंबेडकर सेंटर ऑफ़ एक्सीलेंस (DACE) के अंतर्गत आयोजित की जाती है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार जो सिबिल सेवा की कोचिंग करने की इच्छा रखते है वह 30 जून तक आवेदन कर सकते है।
इस सेंटर की ओर से सिबिल सेवा परीक्षा 2023 के लिए छात्रों को मुफ्त कोचिंग मिले, इस उद्देश्य से ऑल इंडिया प्रवेश परीक्षा आयोजित की थी। चयनित उम्मीदवार को सिविल सेवा प्री और मुख्य परीक्षा की तैयारी मुफ्त में कराई जायेगी।
कॉमन प्रवेश परीक्षा (CET) के माध्यम से एडमिशन की प्रक्रिया पूरी होगी, इस प्रवेश परीक्षा में 100 बहु वैकल्पिक प्रश्न सामान्य ज्ञान, भाषा का ज्ञान, रीसनिंग और सामान्य एप्टीटुड से जुड़े सबाल पूछे जायेंगे।
What is the objective of this initiative?
The primary goal of the Dr. Ambedkar Center of Excellence, or DACE, is to motivate applicants who fall under the Scheduled Castes categorization. The government will guarantee that these applicants obtain greater possibilities by offering tutoring for civil service tests at both the preparatory and major levels. The candidates will be coached by professors and advisors with extensive industry expertise.
Eligibility Criteria dace.ignouonline.ac.in Admission
- Admissions will be done through an All India Entrance Exam which is conducted by IGNOU University.
- General Knowledge, Language Skills, Reasoning Abilities and General Aptitude are the part of Entrance exam will have 100 objective-type questions to test the candidates.
- Candidates shall be made on the basis of merit, including the 33% women candidates.
IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching Fees
IGNOU UPSC free Coaching fee is free of cost for civil services Examinations (Prelims and Mains) only for Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates by providing them high-quality coaching
IGNOU Free UPSC Coaching Selection Criteria
- IGNOU Free UPSC Coaching Scheme only open for Scheduled Caste students.
- Minimum eligibility will be Graduation in any subject. Those who are appearing in the Graduation final year exams are expected to submit pass certificate at the time of commencement of the Coaching Program.
- Students must provide their duly attested caste certificates issued by a competent authority.
- The selected Students can get the coaching facility only once, irrespective of the chances available to him or her.
- The candidates should not have received similar benefits from government under any other scheme.
- Maximum of 100 candidates shall be selected.
- Out of the 100 seats, 33 percent shall be reserved for women candidates.
IGBOU DACE Contact Details:
- Address: DR. ALKA DHAMEJA (PROFESSOR) Programme Coordinator, DACE Faculty of Public Administration School of Social Sciences, IGNOU
- Official Website: https://dace.ignouonline.ac.in/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org