IGNOU M.Sc Admission 2022 | Course, Fee, Eligibility & Application Form: Indira Gandhi National Open University offers admission to the master’s degree program from January 2021. Candidates can apply to this course through online mode. The candidates with B.Sc from some recognized universities are eligible to apply for this course. The time allowed to complete this degree is between 3 to 4 years. If you are looking for all the general details about this program at IGNOU, then this article is for you. Have a look at the content below:
IGNOU M.Sc Admission Highlights:
|Duration of the Course||Three years|
|Maximum Duration||Four years|
|Course Fees||INR 33, 600|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|Minimum Age||No limitation|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU M.Sc Admission 2022:
The students interested in studying this program from IGNOU can apply in both online and offline mode. The admission at IGNOU is merit-based. The students who have passed their post-graduation with great marks are most likely to get admission to IGNOU. While submitting the application form online, applicants have to open the website on their browser and fill the form. The website contains a simple and easy-to-understand interface. All you need to do is to follow the set-by-step guidelines, and you are done.
IGNOU M.Sc Admission Eligibility Criteria:
The applicant who wants to apply for the MSC program at IGNOU must hold a Post Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject. Candidates with exceptional educational backgrounds are most likely to secure admission at IGNOU.
IGNOU M.Sc Fee Structure:
The MSC program at IGNOU entails four semesters which means a student needs to submit the fee twice a year. The time permitted to complete this degree is between 3 to 4 years. Students can apply to this course online. Candidates have to pay a fee of INR 33, 600 in total to complete their degree.
IGNOU M.Sc Admission Application Form:
The website contains a simple design. The registration steps are simple to follow. To complete the registration process successfully, the candidate needs to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- The first step is to register online. The candidates have to follow the guide and fill the form.
- Once you register yourself, log in to the page by entering the registered credentials. After you log in to the page successfully, you will see step by step guide. Fill in one by one.
- The next step is to upload some important files, i.e., your previous educational certificates, age proof, passport size photographs, signature copy, and more.
- After this, mention the test center of your choice for the entrance exam.
- After this, the next thing is to submit the required fee.
- Once you provide all this information, press the submit option to submit the form.
IGNOU MSC Admission Process:
As mentioned above, admission at IGNOU is merit-based. The admission is based on the entry test performance and previous educational records. The administration will then call the shortlisted candidates to visit the regional office with all the required documents to confirm their admission.
Why Choose IGNOU For MSC Admission?
Some of the advantages of selecting IGNOU for MSC Admission is as follows:
- The university provides quality education to its students.
- The course content covers all the areas.
- The IGNOU graduates are eligible to apply for any public or government sector job.
- The university is UGC-approved.
- One can get the marks only through hard work and continuous learning.
IGNOU MSC Study Material;
All the study material is available online at the university’s website free of cost. There are links that contain all the files and data related to a program. Simply click on that and download the files on your laptop or computer. A candidate must check all the study material before completing the registration process. If the course outline covers all the subjects that you want to study, then go for it.
Ques.) For how long the admissions at IGNOU for the MSC program are open?
Ans: The University is currently open for July 2021 session. Interested applicants must get enrolled ASAP.
Ques.) What is the procedure for applying to the MCA program at IGNOU?
Ans: The University accepts both online and offline application forms for this program.
Ques.) What is the total program fee?
Ans: The total fee of the MSC program at IGNOU is INR 33, 600.