IGNOU Online CTRBS Admission: Online Certificate Program in Tribal Studies is available now at IGNOU for the online mode. Tribal development study is the primary focus of this course, and the university will be releasing the schedule for July 2022 session soon. The application form for July 2022 session admission will release on 11 June 2022 (tentative).
The CTRBS is an Online Programme so candidates can pursue the degree without appearing physically at the study center. The University, which deals in only distance learning earlier, has delighted the learners by producing an exceptional way of study.
- IGNOU Registration will now be open until 31 March 2022 for the January 2022 admission cycle.
- IGNOU has extended the date for January 2022 Re-registration until March 31.
- IGNOU offers a wide range of distance learning and online courses. Click here for the full list.
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for June TEE 2022 & December 2021 TEE assignments Submission date, so students can submit their assignments until 15th May 2022 & 30Th April respectively.
IGNOU Online CTRBS Latest Updates:
- 11 June 2022 is the date announced for July 2022 session admission by IGNOU (tentative).
- IGNOU Online CTRBS admission for January 2022 Session has been started, and students can apply till 15 March 2022.
IGNOU Online CTRBS Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online CTRBS Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||900 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Bar|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online CTRBS Admission:
Students for the 2022 admissions can enroll by visiting the official website and filling out the application admissions; there are some guidelines that a student needs to go through before enrolling. For admission in the CTRBS Online Programme, candidates have two options in a year because IGNOU offers admission in two sessions, one in January and the second in July. Make sure that you fill and secure your admissions before the deadlines.
Eligibility & Medium:
- 10th, or BPP or Equivalent
- Age is no bar
- Languages: English
- Minimum period: 6 Months
- Maximum period: 2 Years
- For Indian nationals, INR 900/- for the full Programme (exclusive of examination fee)
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 2,000/- for the complete Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 100.00/- for Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU CTRBS Online Programme Admission Procedure:
- Students who want to enroll for the admissions need to click on the admission portal – https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- Here, students need to read carefully before enrolling for the new admissions.
- Here, the first step is the registration step where students need to go and fill in all the details.
- Also, students, after completing this process, need to fill the admission details.
- personal details, academic scores, and identity proof must be correctly inserted.
- Upload all the documents correctly with visibility
- The scanned copies are only allowed.
- Students can pay the fees through Card/Net/UPI.
- Save the form and payment step for future reference.
About the Programme:
The IGNOU introduces CTRBS Online Programme, which aims to teach various inputs on tribal studies to help the learner who seeks to be involved in any social and welfare sector.
The CTRBS Online Programme goes through four courses: BSW-041 Understanding the Tribal, BSW-042 Tribal Society, BSW-043 Tribals of South & Central India, BSW-044 Tribals in North & North East Regions of India. The Programme contains a total of sixteen credits.
As we have already mentioned above, the Programme is online; hence an applicant does not need a study center for any classes though the classes will be available online. Students of this Programme may find Study materials from EGYANKOSH PORTAL, and for video lectures, a link will be provided. The assignments require to be submitted online, but the examination for the same will only occur offline.
IGNOU Online CTRBS Programme Syllabus:
|Tribals of South and Central India||(BSW-43)||4|
|Tribals in North and Northeast Region of India||(BSW-44)||4|
Benefits Of CTRBS Online Programme
By obtaining the CTRBS Online Programme degree, candidates can work in a sector dedicated to serving and help the tribes. CTRBPS Online Programme is far beyond anthropology. By doing this, the learner obtains significant insights about the tribes and earns a job as a consultant of government-approved plans for tribes.
For any query related to the Programme, candidates may contact the below-concerned person.
Dr. Rose Nembiakkim
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The conclusion of this Programme assists candidates in learning aspects such as Tribal Evaluation, Nature, Scope, Historical perspectives of Tribal Policies, Tribal Territories, Common Property Resouces, Tribal Staus, Tribal Social Systems, Religions, Language, Art, Culture, Tribal locations, and much more.
Centre for Online Education (COE)
Block-17, Room. No. 04,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Contact No: 011-2957-2322
Be the first to leave a review.