IGNOU Online BLIS Admission: IGNOU has started admission for its online BLIS program for the July 2022 session and the last date to apply is 31st July 2022. Candidates can apply to the one-year IGNOU BLIS program by using the online mode. Registration and admission fees for the IGNOU Online BLIS program shall be required to deposit at the time of submission of the application form.
Admission to IGNOU BLIS program can be taken after passing an ug degree with a diploma or two years of work experience in the same stream. Previous qualifying exam scores must not be lower than 50 percent.
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by July 31.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 31 July.
- IGNOU has Started the Re-registration for july 2022 session until 30 June.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
One year program fee of BLIS is INR 7,900 for Indian National Candidates. For international candidates i.e., SAARC, and Non-SAARC aspirants fee differs. SAARC candidates will need to make a fee deposit of INR 13,000. But, Individuals who belong to Non-SAARC background can complete the program by paying a fee of INR 38,847. In order to get more details on admission to the BLIS program, the students can read the article below.
The BLIS Online Admission comprises nine courses, and these courses have been separated into two parts, one Practical and the second in theory. These five courses (BLI 224, BLIE 225, BLIE 227, BLIE 228, and BLIE 229) have a practical component, and the other four courses (BLI 221, BLI 222, BLI 223, and BLI 226) stand for the theory.
IGNOU Online BLIS Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online BLIS Admission|
|Minimum Duration||1 year|
|Maximum Duration||4 years|
|Course Fee||6000 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online BLIS Admission
B.LIS Online admissions 2022 are open now for the students who want to enroll themselves. All instructions are provided by IGNOU, which students should go through before enrolling, and students must complete the registration before the deadlines. The admission for this course happens twice a year, one in January and the second in July Session.
To take Admission to BLIS Online Admission, one needs to have a bachelor’s degree with a diploma of at least one year in library science.
- Bachelor’s degree with diploma in Library Science of one year, or Bachelor’s Degree of Library, and Infomation center with 2-year work experience
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50 % marks obtained ( General Category )
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 45 % marks obtained ( SC/ST/OBC/PH Category )
- Languages: English; however, students can write their assignments and term-end examinations in Hindi also.
- Minimum period: 1 Year
- Maximum period: 2 Years
IGNOU BLIS Online Admission Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 7,900/- Per year
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 13,000 Per Year
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 500.00/- Per Year
IGNOU Online B.LIS Admission Procedure:
- Students need to visit the official admission link – https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- Here, all instructions are provided, and students can go through it.
- In the same box, a small Fresh Admission button is which a student needs to click.
- By clicking on this box, there will be a new tab opening, and students need to fill in all the required details.
- Students will get an ID and Password, which students should remember or save for future reference.
- After this step, students will have to fill all the admission details.
- From personal details to educational details, all information must be filled with accuracy.
- Students need to upload all documents and certificates for verification.
- Also, don’t hurry. Fill in all the details without any error.
- The last step that will complete your registration is the fee part.
- The payment can be made through Card/Net Banking/ UPI.
IGNOU Online BLIS Admission Syllabus:
|Library Information and Society||BLI-221||4|
|Information Sources and Services||BLI-222||4|
|Organizing and Managing Information||BLI-223||4|
|Management of Library and Information Centre||BLIE-226||4|
|Document Processing: Practice||BLIE-227||4|
|Information Products and Services||BLIE-228||4|
|ICT in Libraries||BLIE-229||4|
Benefits of IGNOU Online BLIS Admission
Once students have completed the course, then they are eligible to get jobs in the following sectors:
- Govt library
- Private library
- News agencies
- Other govt undertaking Organisation
A candidate can reach the below-mentioned concerned person for this Admission.
Professor Jaideep Sharma
Conclusion: IGNOU BLIS Online Programme
The completion of the BLIS Online Admission does not restrict the candidates, but it allows the window to open even more widely through the introduction of the MLIS Admission.
The candidates can pursue as well as work without facing a headache.
Centre for Online Education (COE)
Block-17, Room. No. 04,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Contact No: 011-2957-2322