IGNOU Online BLIS Admission: The registration process started for the IGNOU BLIS program for the January session of 2023. Candidates interested in this program can apply before 31 January 2023. IGNOU BLIS re-registration has begun for the January session 2023. Candidates have to re-register by 31 January 2023.
The duration of this BLIS course is 1 Year with high-quality practical & theoretical work. Those students who wish to enrol in this course must apply before the deadline at IGNOU. Students can register themselves at IGNOU Online Portal.
- Admissions for the January 2023 session have begun, and students can apply for bachelors and masters programmes until January 31, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 January 2023.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 15 December 2022.
The annual fee for the Online BLIS course at IGNOU is INR 7,900 for National candidates. For international i.e., SAARC and Non-SAARC aspirants, the fee differs.
Registration and admission fees for the IGNOU Online BLIS program shall be required to deposit at the time of submission of the application form. IGNOU started admission for its online BLIS program for the January 2023 session. Students can apply to the one-year IGNOU BLIS program by using the online mode.
Admission to IGNOU BLIS program can be taken after passing a UG degree with a diploma or two years of work experience in the same stream. Previous qualifying exam scores must not be lower than 50%.
SAARC candidates will need to make a fee deposit of INR 13,000. But, Individuals who belong to Non-SAARC background can complete the program by paying a fee of INR 38,847. The students can read the article below to get more details on admission to the BLIS program.
The BLIS Online Admission comprises nine courses, and these courses have been separated into two parts, one Practical and the second in theory. These five courses (BLI 224, BLIE 225, BLIE 227, BLIE 228, and BLIE 229) have a practical component, and the other four courses (BLI 221, BLI 222, BLI 223, and BLI 226) stand for the theory.
IGNOU Online BLIS Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online BLIS|
|Minimum Duration||1 year|
|Maximum Duration||2 years|
|Course Fee||7,900/- Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online BLIS Admission
The B.LIS Online admission form 2023 is available for students. For students who want to enrol for January 2023 session, the last date is 31 January 2023. All instructions are provided by IGNOU, which students should go through before enrolling, and students must complete the registration before the deadlines. Admission for this course happens twice a year, once in January and the second in July Session.
To take Admission to BLIS Online Admission, one must have a bachelor’s degree with a diploma of at least one year in library science.
- Bachelor’s degree with diploma in Library Science of one year, or Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years work experience of Library, and Infomation center.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50 % marks obtained ( General Category )
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 45 % marks obtained ( SC/ST/OBC/PH Category )
- Languages: English; however, students can also write their assignments and term-end examinations in Hindi.
- Minimum period: 1 Year
- Maximum period: 2 Years
IGNOU Online BLIS Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 7,900/- Per year
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 13,000 Per Year
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD 900 Per Year
IGNOU Online BLIS Application Form
For students enrolled in the Blis online program, application forms are available online as well as offline. By visiting the official website of the university, you will be able to obtain the application form or apply online. The application forms must be submitted by the closing date in order to be considered. Registration fees for the event are 300 Indian rupees in total.
IGNOU Online B.LIS Admission Procedure
- Students need to visit the official admission link – https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- Here, all instructions are provided, and students can go through them.
- A small Fresh Admission button in the same box is which a student needs to click.
- By clicking on this box, there will be a new tab opening, and students need to fill in all the required details.
- Students will get an ID and Password, which students should remember or save for future reference.
- After this step, students will have to fill all the admission details.
- All information must be accurate, from personal to educational details.
- Students need to upload all documents and certificates for verification.
- Also, don’t hurry. Fill in all the details without any error.
- The last step that will complete your registration is the fee part.
- The payment can be made through Card/Net Banking/ UPI.
IGNOU Online BLIS Assignment
15 December 2022 is the last date announced by IGNOU for submitting IGNOU Online BLIS Assignment for December 2022 TEE. The students who are looking to appear in the December 2022 TEE must make sure that they are submitting their assignments for all the subjects included in their course curriculum. No applicant could appear in the TEE exams without submitting the IGNOU Online BLIS Assignment.
IGNOU Online BLIS TEE
The Online BLIS Term End Examination is given by IGNOU twice a year, once in December and once in June. You can now find information on the Online BLIS June TEE dates on the official website. The online test for the Bachelor of Commerce degree, which is part of the June TEE 2023 exam, is now being given from the 23rd of January to the 10th of February 2023.
IGNOU Online BLIS Admission Syllabus:
|Library Information and Society||BLI-221||4|
|Information Sources and Services||BLI-222||4|
|Organizing and Managing Information||BLI-223||4|
|Management of Library and Information Centre||BLIE-226||4|
|Document Processing: Practice||BLIE-227||4|
|Information Products and Services||BLIE-228||4|
|ICT in Libraries||BLIE-229||4|
Benefits of IGNOU Online BLIS Admission
Once students have completed the course, then they are eligible to get jobs in the following sectors:
- Govt library
- Private library
- News agencies
- Other govt undertaking Organisation
A candidate can reach the below-mentioned concerned person for this Admission.
Professor Jaideep Sharma
Conclusion: IGNOU BLIS Online Programme
The completion of the BLIS Online Admission does not restrict the candidates, but it allows the window to open even more widely through the introduction of the MLIS Admission.
The candidates can pursue as well as work without facing a headache.
- Address: Centre for Online Education (COE), Block-17, Room. No. 04, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact No: 011-2957-2322