IGNOU Online BLIS Admission: Indira Gandhi National Open University will commence the Online BLIS admission for the January 2024 academic session. IGNOU Online BLIS admission last date 31 January 2024 applications can fill out the application form by visiting the official portal of the university @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in. Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
IGNOU online BLIS course has 1 year of duration program. The candidate will learn about BLIS through theoretical work and practicals. Interested candidates can submit applications on the online official portal before the closing date. Candidates can register themselves at the IGNOU Online Portal.
- IGNOU released the Hall Ticket for the December Term-end examination, students can download the admit card by visit the official portal @ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU has released the date sheet for the December Term End Examination 2023.
- IGNOU has extended the exam form last date to 25 November 2023 with a late fee of INR 1100 for December Term End Examination 2023.
The annual fee for the Online BLIS course at IGNOU is INR 7,900 for National candidates. For international i.e., SAARC and Non-SAARC aspirants, the fee differs.
To enroll in the IGNOU Online BLIS program, students must submit the registration and admission fees alongside their application. The admission process for the online BLIS program at IGNOU will commence for the January 2024 session. Aspiring students can opt for the one-year IGNOU BLIS program by utilizing the online application mode.
As per the eligibility criteria and fee structure of IGNOU, students can apply for the Online mode of learning BLIS course. The registration fee is INR 300 for the Online BLIS course for the January academic session. If any students want more details they can easily check the official prospectus and website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
IGNOU BLIS online admission can be taken after passing a UG degree with a diploma or two years of work experience in the same stream. Previous qualifying exam scores must not be lower than 50%.
SAARC candidates will need to make a fee deposit of INR 13,000. However, Individuals who belong to a Non-SAARC background can complete the program by paying a fee of INR 38,847. The students can read the article below to get more details on admission to the BLIS program.
The BLIS Online Admission comprises nine courses, which have been separated into two parts, one Practical and the second in theory. These five courses (BLI 224, BLIE 225, BLIE 227, BLIE 228, and BLIE 229) have a practical component, and the other four courses (BLI 221, BLI 222, BLI 223, and BLI 226) stand for the theory.
IGNOU Online BLIS Admission Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online BLIS|
|Minimum Duration||1 year|
|Maximum Duration||2 years|
|Course Fee||INR 7,900/- Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
|Apply For Admission||IGNOU Admission|
IGNOU Online BLIS Admission
IGNOU Online BLIS admission forms will be available for the January 2024 academic session. For students who want to enroll in the BLIS online program, the tentative last date is 31 January 2024. All instructions are provided by IGNOU, which students should go through before enrolling, and students must complete the registration before the deadlines. To take Admission to IGNOU BLIS Online Admission, one must have a bachelor’s degree with a diploma of at least one year in library science.
Admission for this course happens twice a year, once in January and the second in July Session.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU Online BLIS:
- Bachelor’s degree with diploma in Library Science of one year, or Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years work experience in Library and Infomation centre.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks obtained (General Category)
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks obtained (SC/ST/OBC/PH Category)
- Languages: English; however, students can also write their assignments and term-end examinations in Hindi.
IGNOU Online BLIS Duration:
- Minimum period: 1 Year
- Maximum period: 2 Years
IGNOU Online BLIS Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 7,900/- Per year
- The fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 13,000 Per Year
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD 900 Per Year
IGNOU Online BLIS Application Form
IGNOU Online BLIS application form for the January 2024 academic session will be available on the official website of the university. Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the university’s official website, students can obtain the application form or apply online. The application forms must be submitted by the closing date to be considered. Registration fees for the event are 300 Indian rupees in total.
IGNOU Online B.LIS Admission Procedure
A candidate who is interested in IGNOU admission can apply online by completing the Blis admission procedure with the required details. The following procedure steps are mentioned below.
- Students need to visit the official admission link – https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- Here, all instructions are provided, and students can go through them.
- A small Fresh Admission button in the same box which a student needs to click.
- By clicking on this box, a new tab will open, and students need to fill in all the required details.
- Students will get an ID and Password, which students should remember or save for future reference.
- After this step, students will have to fill in all the admission details.
- All information must be accurate, from personal to educational details.
- Students need to upload all documents and certificates for verification.
- Also, don’t hurry. Fill in all the details without any errors.
- The last step that will complete your registration is the fee part.
- The payment can be made through Card/Net Banking/ UPI.
IGNOU Online Admission Status
Once applicants complete the admission procedure for the IGNOU online BLIS course and the registration number has been obtained. The applicant may check the status of their application by visiting the online portal where admission status can be confirmed.
IGNOU Online BLIS Assignment
IGNOU Online BLIS Assignment submission’s last date is 30 November 2023 to appear in the December Term-end examination 2023. Those students who are looking to appear in the December TEE must submit their assignments for all the subjects included in their course curriculum. No, any students could appear in the TEE exams without submitting the assignment for the IGNOU Online BLIS Assignment.
IGNOU Online BLIS Exam form
Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the exam form submission for the Onlie BLIS students to appear in the December Term-end examination. The last date is 25 November 2023 to submit the IGNOU Online BLIS exam form with a late fee of INR 1,100. Students can fill out the exam form by visiting the nearby Regional Centre.
IGNOU Online BLIS Term End Examination
- Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the Online BLIS December December Term-end examination from 01 December 2023 and ends on 09 January 2024.
- Now that the official website of IGNOU has been updated, students can find information about the Online BLIS December Term-end examination dates.
- IGNOU Online BLIS Result June TEE 2023 has been announced. Students can check their marks or grades by visiting the university portal @ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU Online BLIS Admission Syllabus:
|Library Information and Society||BLI-221||4|
|Information Sources and Services||BLI-222||4|
|Organizing and Managing Information||BLI-223||4|
|Management of Library and Information Centre||BLIE-226||4|
|Document Processing: Practice||BLIE-227||4|
|Information Products and Services||BLIE-228||4|
|ICT in Libraries||BLIE-229||4|
Benefits of IGNOU Online BLIS Admission
After doing the Online BLIS program from IGNOU. Students are eligible to get jobs in schools, college, and more. They may join the MLIS program for better job opportunities in the future. Once students have completed the course, they are eligible to get jobs in the following sectors:
- Govt library
- Private library
- News agencies
- Other govt undertaking Organisation
A candidate can reach the below-mentioned person for this Admission.
Professor Jaideep Sharma
Conclusion: IGNOU BLIS Online Programme
Completing the BLIS Online Admission does not restrict the candidates, but it allows the window to open even more widely by introducing the MLIS Admission. Candidates can pursue as well as work without facing a headache.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: What is the procedure for checking my admission status at IGNOU?
Ans: The enrollment number can be used for many things, such as the online hall ticket, results, grade cards, etc. You can use it for everything. After a few days, if the verification of your documents is in progress, you will be able to check the status of your documents.
Question 2: Is there a maximum duration for BLIS?
Ans: There is the total time duration for this course is 2 years
Question 3: After BLIS, what kinds of jobs are there?
Ans: It is likely that after the completion of the BLIS course, there will be opportunities for employment in both public and private sectors, as well as academic institutions.
Question 4: In BLIS IGNOU, how many semesters are there?
Ans: The duration of the online Blis course at IGNOU is one year. Through a combination of theoretical work and practical work, the candidate will gain an understanding of BLIS.
- Address: Centre for Online Education (COE), Block-17, Room. No. 04, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: 011-2957-2322