IGNOU BSW Admission 2022: IGNOU BSW Admission for the July session has started with the last date is 30 September 2022. This is a Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) degree program. BSW course is useful for fresh candidates interested in working in the social and welfare sectors. Apart from the fresh registration, the distance, and open university opened the gates for IGNOU Re–registration of the BSW program with a closing date of 30 September 2022.
The application form for IGNOU BSW re-admission, and registration is followed offline, or online. One can use their preferable option to complete admission registration for the BSW three-year program.
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by September 30.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 30 September 2022
- IGNOU has extended the Re-registration date for july 2022 session until 30 September 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
BSW program’s Total fee is INR 17,500. The per-year fee for the BSW program is INR 5,900. Individuals who have passed their 10+2 or equivalent from a state/central board can apply to a social work three-year degree program.
The social work program includes subjects like Hindi bhasha, human growth, behavior, social policy & social development, prevention of substance abuse, and more.
IGNOU BSW Admission Highlights
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Course Fee||INR 17500-/-|
|Maximum Duration||6 years|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|Minimum Age||No limitation|
|Eligibility Criteria||Passed 12th or BPP from some recognized board or college|
|Available Medium||Hindi and English|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU BSW Admission 2022
IGNOU offers a Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) which is a three years full-time program. Currently, Ignou opens the admission process for July 2022 Session and the last date to apply for the BSW programme is 30 September 2022. This course is specially designed for students interested in working in the social and social welfare sectors. Focusing on the eligibility criteria, students who have completed 10+2 or BPP from recognized universities are eligible to apply for BSW programs. To apply for this course, one must check out the official website, where the students will get the registration or application form. Also, there is no fee for the application form.
IGNOU BSW Admission Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for this course, the students must have cleared 10+2 from some recognized board or college.
- Students who have completed BPP from IGNOU are also eligible for this course.
- The applicants belonging to reserved classes like ST/SC with at least 40% marks at the 10+2 level are also eligible to apply for this program.
IGNOU BSW Fee Structure:
The student needs to submit the fee within 3 years. The total program fee is INR 17,500. A candidate needs to offer INR 5900 for the first year as well as the second and third years. IGNOU accepts online payment. The mentioned Fee structure has been confirmed on the official website.
IGNOU BSW Application Form 2022
For IGNOU BSW program application form has been released on the IGNOU portal. Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criterion to apply for the BSW program must go through the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, open the university’s official website of IGNOU, and select the Menu Tab.
- The next task is to pick the “Register Online” choice and trail the instructions for successful form submission.
- Once the admission portal gets open, press on New Registration, and you will move towards the registration area.
- Now start filling out the application form. Provide all the details one by one.
- After this, press the login option and complete the form. Enter all the course details and upload all your documents one by one.
- After this, press the submit option. By doing this, the candidate will submit the form.
IGNOU BSW Assignment 2022
IGNOU has extended the last date till 20 July 2022 for submitting the IGNOU assignment for appearing in the June TEE 2022. Assignments contribute 30% marks in semester marks. BSW assignments for each semester can be downloaded online from IGNOU’s student portal. It is necessary to submit BSW assignments on time that will be mentioned in the booklet of assignments. If you do not submit the BSW assignment, your BSW semester result will be cancelled. Assignments are necessary for appearing in the Term End Examinations of BSW.
IGNOU BSW Syllabus:
The BSW course is especially for those students who are fascinated by social work and want to work for the betterment of society. Students can easily complete this course in 3 years. Students can get a complete admission-related guide from the website and prospectus. The students with a BSW degree can work in different areas, i.e., health care department, counseling, children, education department, industry sector, disability, and more. The BSW program comprises three key components. These are as follows:
|1. Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences (BSHF-101)||8|
|2. Foundation Course in English 1 or Hindi 2 (FEG-l or FHD-2)||4|
|3. Foundation Course in English or Foundation Course in Hindi (FEG-2 or BHDF-101or Modem Indian Language [MIL]: anyone)||4|
|4. Introduction to Social Work (BSWE-01)||8|
|5. Social work Practicum-l (BSWL-01)||8|
|1. Foundation Course in Science and Technology (FST-01)||8|
|2. Social Work Intervention with individuals and groups (BSWE- 02)||8|
|3. Social Work Practicum-II (BSWL-02)||8|
|4. Introduction to Family Life Education (BSWE-04)||8|
|1. Social Work intervention with communities and institutions (BSWE -03)||8|
|2. Social Work Practicum-1II (BSWL -03)||8|
|3. Introduction to HIV/ AIDS (BSWE-05)||8|
|4. Substance Abuse and Counselling (BSWE-06)||8|
|Total credits: 32 × 3 = 96|
IGNOU BSW Study material;
All the study material for the IGNOU BSW course is available on the website online. The students can easily download the material from there and get a brief idea about the course. The complete course outline or syllabus for the BSW course is separated into a yearly-wise prototype. The university provides open access to this helping material to candidates free of cost.
Why Choose IGNOU BSW Admission 2022?
Some major advantages of selecting IGNOU for BSW Admission are listed below:
- IGNOU is India’s top National Distance University and is approved by UGC.
- The university provides easy access to all the course content and syllabus free of cost.
- All the programs are affordable.
- The university allows students to study with ease.
Ques: How many times is the admission conducted in an IGNOU BSW Admission 2022 course in a year?
Ans: Each year the university opens admission for this program two times. Applicants can submit the form online and register for the program.
Ques: What is the total duration of the IGNOU BSW course from IGNOU?
Ans: The time required to complete the BSW program at IGNOU University is between 3 to 6 years.
Ques: What must the BSW program cost?
Ans: The total program fee is around INR 17,500. The students must pay the fee in three-year installments.