IGNOU CCH: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers a Certificate in Community Health distance education program for the duration of six months. The program is designed to enhance knowledge and develop skills in learners by teaching topics such as the foundations of community health, primary health care for common conditions, and more.
IGNOU proposes admission to a certificate in community health program in both sessions; January, and July. Currently, it is accepting applications for the January 2023 session. Those who are interested in applying for the certificate program must ensure that they meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
- Admissions for the January 2023 session have begun, and students can apply for bachelors and masters programmes until January 31, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 January 2023.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 15 December 2022.
Why should one apply for the 6-month certificate course in community health under nhm? To answer this question, please see the following points.
- The course is cost-effective or affordable.
- Flexibility enables students to keep up with their other important tasks.
- E-Learning materials are available around the clock.
- Students can also opt for hard copies of learning materials.
The admissions process will be fully explained to candidates in the next few sections of this article.
IGNOU Certificate of Community Health Course Details
|IGNOU CCH Full Form||Certificate in Community Health|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|IGNOU CCH Fee||Rs 15,000|
|Registration Fee||Rs 300|
|Eligibility:||GNM/B.Sc Nursing/PB B.Sc. Nursing/ Ayurveda Practitioners/ BAMS|
IGNOU CCH Course Admission 2023
Admissions started for new candidates at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for the 2023 session in Certificate in Community Health ODL course. The six-month program can be applied either online or offline before 31 January 2023.
The online admission process can be followed at www.ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. The online admission process includes registration and completion of the admission form.
The offline mode of admission is administered by the regional centres that have been authorized by the IGNOU. The admission form can be downloaded from the website, and submitted in person at the admission office of the regional centre.
IGNOU CHO Bridge Course Application Form 2023
IGNOU application form 2023 is active for the Certificate in Community Health ODL course. The application form will remain active both offline and online. Candidates must submit filled applications by 31 January 2023 to be eligible for admission.
The application form fee for the IGNOU Certificate in Community Health course is INR 300. The amount can be paid comfortably with any of the following modes such as debit card, credit card, demand draft, etc.
IGNOU CCH Admission Process 2023
The best and most popular way to enroll in the IGNOU bpcchn program is online. Candidates can learn about the online admission form filling and submission process in the next few steps.
- Kindly visit the official ignou cho bridge course admission 2023 portal (www.ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in)
- Press “Click Here For New Registration”
- Complete the “Student Registration Form”
- Save “Username” and “Generate Password”
- Return to the online admission window
- Please log in and complete the admission form.
- Select the IGNOU bpcchn program
- Upload the most recent upload
- Upload academic, and personal documents (Only Mandatory)
- Pay attention to the “Preview Section”
- Deposit fee with any comfortable mode of payment
- Save acknowledgment
Note: The admission status of applied candidates for the IGNOU CCH program will be updated within 45 days. Candidates can check their admission status online at the official website.