IGNOU Online B.Com Admission: IGNOU started the admission portal for the Online BCom program in the July 2023 session. Students can apply for the Online B.Com program before the last date is 30 June 2023. The re-registration process has already been started for the July session 2023 for IGNOU Online BCom. Candidates can re-register themselves before the last date 15 June 2023.
IGNOU has introduced the Bachelor of Commerce program (B.Com) in online mode. Bachelor of Commerce is a broad-based program that combines disciplinary, multidisciplinary, and skill-based courses. This course is beneficial for students who want to pursue their studies at home through online mode.
- Admissions for the July 2023 session is open now, and students can apply for all programmes until June 30, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU Re-registration process is ongoing for July session 2023, Apply till 15 June 2023.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2023 until 15 May 2023.
Individuals can complete the application form online mode by entering personal, and educational details. Application forms for the online B.Com program with course fees are required to deposit at the admission time. Aspirants can deposit fees of the online B.Com program by using a Debit/Credit Card, UPI, Paytm, or Net Banking.
In order to be eligible for admission into the IGNOU Online BCom program, candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination from any state or centrally recognized board in order to be considered. Applicants applying for admission to the Online BCom program do not need to take any entrance exams in order to be considered
Online B.Com degree courses include computer applications in business, financial accounting, business organization and management, company law, Indian economy, office management, and secretaryship.
IGNOU Online B.Com (BCOMOL) is a 3-year program with six semesters. The course consists of 132 credit points, with each course obtaining its value, but the total number of credits a student has to learn in each semester will not be more than 22 credits.
Indira Gandhi National Open University is a prestigious university with over 4 million students across the globe. The university provides various courses in multiple streams and conducts significant entrance examinations for admission in multiple courses.
IGNOU Online B.Com Admission Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online B.com Programme|
|Minimum Duration||3 years|
|Maximum Duration||6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 4,200 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
|Apply For Admission||IGNOU Admission|
IGNOU Online B.Com Admission 2023
Admission for the July 2023 academic session for the IGNOU online BCom program is available, and the admission portal is now open for students. Those students who want to apply for Online B.Com admission can fill out the registration form by the last date is 30 June 2023. For B.Com Program admission, applicants must go through the eligibility criteria set up by IGNOU. No applications will be accepted after the deadlines. Students can visit the admission portal www.ignouiop.samarth.edu.in for registration.
The Students have to visit the official website of IGNOU online www.iop.ignouonline.ac.in and fill out the Application form. The application form for the same will be available in the admission section, where an applicant has to choose the course and then submit the fee in the last.
IGNOU Online B.Com Eligibility
- Students have to complete 10+2 from a recognized board.
- IGNOU does not set any mark barrier for admission however if the student can achieve 50% at least or above that will be good for admission.
- Age is no bar
- Language is available in both: English & Hindi.
- Minimum period: 3 Years
- Maximum period: 6 Years
IGNOU Online B.Com Fee Structure
- The fee for Indian nationals is INR 4,200 Per Year exclusive of the examination fee.
The fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 6,000 Per Year is exclusive to the examination fee.
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 400.00 Per Year, exclusive of the examination fee.
IGNOU BCOMOL Application Form 2023
IGNOU BCOMOL application form is available at the official portal of the university for the July 2023 session. Applicants who desired to apply for the Online BCOM program can apply by the last date 30 June 2023. at the @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
Online B.Com applications have been successfully submitted on the university portal of IGNOU. As part of the admission process, he or she will have to submit their credentials and pay a fee in order to be considered for admission.
IGNOU Online B.Com Admission Procedure
- The Admission portal link is – https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- Here, Students need to click on “New Registration.”
- First, students need to fill in details for getting registered, as they will need to create their User Id and Password for further admission details.
- After creating a User ID, students need to fill out the form where personal and academic details are required.
- Course selection should be made carefully.
- Document submissions should be made by scanning the documents.
- The photo and Signature should be visible for verification.
- The payment step is the last step that a student needs to finish.
- Before finishing it, students should recheck all the details carefully.
- payment options like Net Banking/Card Payment/ Bank Transfer are available.
IGNOU Online BCom Assignment
Assignment submission has not been ongoing for the IGNOU Online BCom program, Students can submit their assignments by 15 May 2023 for appearing in the June TEE 2023 examination. The students looking forward to submitting the IGNOU Assignment can do so by visiting the official assignment submission portal of IGNOU or by offline mode by reaching the authorized study centre of IGNOU.
IGNOU Online BCom TEE
- The IGNOU conducts the online term-end examination for the BCom program in two sessions, one in December and one in June.
- IGNOU starts the exam form fill-out procedure for the June TEE 2023 for the Online BCom Program. Students can fill out the exam form till 24 May 2023 (06:00 PM).
- The datasheet for the online BCom June TEE has now been published on the official website of the university.
- The examination starts for the June TEE 2023 from 19 June 2023 to 07 June 2023 for the IGNOU Online BCom program.
IGNOU Online B.Com Syllabus
|S. No||Course Title||Nature of Course||Course Code||Credit|
|SEMESTER – I|
|1||Computer Application in Business||Skill Enhancement Elective Course||BCOS-183||4|
|2||Financial Accounting||Core Course||BCOC-131||6|
|3||Business Organisation and Management||Core Course||BCOC-132||6|
|4||Principles of Marketing||Discipline-Specific Elective Course||BCOE-141||6|
|SEMESTER – II|
|5||E-Commerce||Skill Enhancement Elective Course||BCOS-184||4|
|6||Business Communication||Core Course||BCOLA-138||6|
|7||Business Mathematics and Statistics||Core Course||BCOC-134||6|
|8||Income Tax Law and Practice||Core Course||BCOC-136||6|
|SEMESTER – III|
|9||Business Law||Core Course||BCOLA-133||6|
|10||English in Daily Life||Core Course||BEGLA-135||6|
|11||Language through Literature||Core Course||BEGLA-137||6|
|12||Environmental Studies||Ability Enhancement Compulsory Courses||BEVAE-181||4|
|SEMESTER – IV|
|13||English at the Workplace||Core Course||BHDLA-136/ BEGLA-136||6|
|14||Corporate Accounting||Core Course||BCOC-137||6|
|15||Cost Accounting||Core Course||BCOC-138||6|
|16||English Communication Skills||Ability Enhancement Compulsory Courses||BEGAE-182||4|
|SEMESTER – V|
|17||Company Law||Core Course||BCOC-135||6|
|18||Fundamentals of Financial Management||Discipline-Specific Elective Course||BCOE-143||6|
|19||Entrepreneurship||Skill Enhancement Elective Course||BCOS-185||4|
|20||Principles of Micro Economics||Generic Elective||BCOG-171||6|
|SEMESTER – VI|
|21||Management Accounting||Discipline-Specific Elective Course||BCOE-142||6|
|22||Office Management and Secretarial Practice||Discipline-Specific Elective Course||BCOE-144||6|
|23||Personal Selling and Salesmanship||Skill Enhancement Elective Course||BCOS-186||4|
|24||Indian Economy||Generic Elective||BCOG-172||6|
Benefits of Program
After the program, candidates obtain valuable knowledge that can help them make careers for the following job profile.
- Charted Accountant
- Company Secretary
- Financial adviser
- Career in MNCs
- Tax Consultants
For any query related to the course, candidates may directly contact the following:
Professor Nawal Kishor
Email ID– email@example.com | Ph. 011-29573026
Dr. Subodh Kesharwani
Email ID– firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph. 011- 29573018
Taking part in the B.Com Online Program sets the student up for a lifetime of success. Having a basic understanding of accounts, economy, reasoning, and a bit of English and Hindi literature in the future will enhance the quality of individuals in the long run.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1. What is the B.Com course fee for the IGNOU?
Ans: Students can apply for admission in various specializations of B.Com and the fee could be INR 7,200 to INR 15,000 for the program.
Ques 2. Is it possible to complete BCom in 1 year from IGNOU?
Ans: All bachelor’s degrees have 3 years of time duration for completion.
Ques 3. Can IGNOU fail candidates in assignments?
Ans: It depends on how well you have written the assignments. however, IGNOU hardly fails in the assignment.
Ques 4: Is it possible to study BCom online?
Ans: Yes! It is possible to pursue a BCom course online from IGNOU.
Ques 5: Is IGNOU offering regular online classes?
Ans: Candidates can learn online through video conferencing, web conferencing, and other online tools provided by the open distance learning system, which is easy to follow
- Address: Centre for Online Education (COE) Block-17, Room. No. 04, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact No: 011-2957-2322