IGNOU Online BSW Admission: IGNOU Online BSW admission for the January 2023 session has been started and the last date to apply for registration is 31 January 2023. Apart from fresh admission re-registration can be made till 31 January 2023. Bachelor’s degree in social work that prepares students for providing professional assistance to those in need. The admissions process for this course is based on the marks obtained in 10+2 or the BPP from IGNOU.
The process of admission registration will need a fee of INR 300. The mentioned fee is required to be submitted online at the time of making online admission registration for the course.
- Admissions for the January 2023 session have begun, and students can apply for bachelors and masters programmes until January 31, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 January 2023.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 15 December 2022.
Applicants will need to deposit the first-year fee alongside a registration fee while making entry to the IGNOU Online BSW program.
Applicants can get IGNOU Online BSW program admission after passing the 10+2 or equivalent exam from the authorized board. The program includes English in daily life, professional social work, human growth, & behavior, research methods, social policy, and more.
Students who want to opt for this program must complete the eligibility criteria, which says that applicants’ 10th and 12th classes should be cleared and should at least obtain 40% marks. The medium of instruction is considered in English by the recognized board.
The online BSW course admissions will be available for the next session of IGNOU, and go through the below steps for the admissions :
- Admission 2023
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- IGNOU Syllabus & Course Duration
IGNOU Online BSW Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online BSW Programme|
|Minimum Duration||3 Year|
|Maximum Duration||6 Years|
|Course Fee||INR 17,400 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online BSW Admission
Students can learn and earn a degree from such a highly required programme without ever entering an online class. The online degree has given aspirants who had given up hope of pursuing this professional degree a second chance.
The inclusion of BSW as an online course has offered the chance to every eligible individual to continue their learning without changing any financial activity in which they are in. Students will be provided multiple digital self-learning options in self-study material, IGNOU e-lectures, IGNOU E -CONTENT, etc.
- The student needs to submit the fee within 3 years. The total program fee is INR 17,400.
- A candidate needs to offer INR 5800 for the first year and the second and third years. IGNOU accepts online payments.
- For SAARC Students, it is INR 10,000 Per year, and for Non-SAARC Students, it is $650 per year.
- Students must have cleared 10+2 from some recognized board or college to apply for this course.
- Intermediate (10+2) studies completion is a must for the admissions
- The BPP Passed students from IGNOU are also eligible for this course.
- The reserved category Students ST/SC requires a minimum of 40% in 10+2 for this online program.
IGNOU BSW Syllabus and Course Duration
The BSW course is especially for those students who are fascinated by social work. Students can complete this course in 3 years.
The BSW program comprises three components. These are as follows:
- The first year focuses on foundation courses like English, humanities, social science, etc. And social work is introduced.
- The second year focuses on foundation courses in science & technology, social work intervention, social work practice, and introduction to family life.
- The third year comprises social work interventions with communities and institutions, social work practicum, introduction to HIV AIDS, and substance abuse and counselling.
IGNOU Online BSW Application Form
Registration form for the January 2023 session released and students can apply for fresh admission till 31 January 2023. Candidates who wish to apply online for the BSW program through the official website of IGNOU. The admission form needs to be filled out and paid for. The registration fee is INR 300 for the application form. The first-year fee for online BSW is INR 5,900. Candidates can proceed to deposit Online BSW fees by using offered banking options.
IGNOU BSW Online Programme Admission Process
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criterion for the BSW program must follow the steps mentioned:
- Firstly open the university’s official website of IGNOU and select the menu tab.
- Next, pick up the “register online “choice and trial the instructions for successful form submission.
- After the admission portal gets open, press new registration, and you will move toward the registration area.
- Then start filling out the online application form and fillings in the details one by one.
- Afterward, press the login option and complete the form, enter all the course details, and upload all your documents one by one.
- After this, press the submit option will appear, and by clicking on this option, students can complete the registration process.
Other Online Programmes Offered by IGNOU
|IGNOU Online MBA Programme||IGNOU Online MCA Programme|
|IGNOU Online BCA Programme||IGNOU Online B.Com Programme|
|IGNOU Online BLIS Programme||IGNOU Online CAL Programme|
|IGNOU Online BTS Programme||IGNOU Online CIT Programme|
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: What is the best stream for BSW?
Ans: A student’s UG-level stream of study is not taken into consideration for admission. To pursue a BSW degree, candidates with a background in social work, sociology, psychology, or any related field are preferred.
Question 2: After BSW, what job will I get?
Ans: Graduates of BSW programs are highly aspired after by NGOs, Human Resource Management firms, education institutions, rehab centers, welfare agencies, old age homes, clinics, health care facilities, hospitals, private firms, and more.
- Address: Dr. V.Kannappa Setty and Dr. K. Linga Swamy School of Social Work(SOSW), Block-15 (H) IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068.
- Phone: 011-29571698
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org