IGNOU Online BSW Admission: Indira Gandhi National Open University will begin the admission for the Online Bachelor of Social Work in the January 2024 academic session. 31 January 2024 is the last date to apply for the IGNOU Online BSW Admission into the January session. Students can apply at the IGNOU official portal @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in. The process of admission registration will need a fee of INR 300. The mentioned fee is required to be submitted online at the time of making online admission registration for the course.
IGNOU Online BSW 2nd year admission’s last date is 31 January 2024 without a late fee. Bachelor’s degree in social work that prepares students for providing professional assistance to those in need. The admissions process for this course is based on the marks obtained in 10+2 or the BPP from IGNOU.
- IGNOU released the Hall Ticket for the December Term-end examination, students can download the admit card by visit the official portal @ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU has released the date sheet for the December Term End Examination 2023.
- IGNOU has extended the exam form last date to 25 November 2023 with a late fee of INR 1100 for December Term End Examination 2023.
Applicants will need to deposit the first-year fee alongside a registration fee while making entry to the IGNOU Online BSW program.
Applicants can get IGNOU Online BSW program admission after passing the 10+2 or equivalent exam from the authorized board. The program includes English in daily life, professional social work, human growth, & behavior, research methods, social policy, and more.
Students who want to opt for this program must complete the eligibility criteria, which says that applicants’ 10th and 12th classes should be cleared and should at least obtain 40% marks. The medium of instruction is considered in English by the recognized board.
The online BSW course admissions will be available for the next session of IGNOU, and go through the below steps for the admissions :
- Admission 2024
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- IGNOU Syllabus & Course Duration
IGNOU Online BSW Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online BSW Programme|
|Minimum Duration||3 Year|
|Maximum Duration||6 Years|
|Course Fee||INR 18,300 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
|Apply For Admission||IGNOU Admission|
IGNOU Online BSW Admission
Indira Gandhi National Open University will open the Online Bachelor of Social Work admission portal in the January 2024 academic session. The last date is 31 January 2024 to apply for IGNOU Online BSW admission. Applicants who are keen to enroll in the BSW program online mode can fill out the admission form by visiting the official portal of the University @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in. The eligibility for the BSW course is 10+2 or its equivalents and the registration fee is INR 300.
Students can learn and earn a degree from such a highly required program without ever entering an online class. The online degree has given aspirants who had given up hope of pursuing this professional degree a second chance.
The inclusion of BSW as an online course has offered the chance to every eligible individual to continue their learning without changing any financial activity in which they are in. Students will be provided multiple digital self-learning options in self-study material, IGNOU e-lectures, IGNOU E -CONTENT, etc.
Online BSW Fees in IGNOU
- The student needs to submit the fee within 3 years. The total program fee is INR 18,300.
- A candidate needs to offer INR 6,100 for the first year and the second and third years. IGNOU accepts online payments.
- For SAARC Students, it is INR 10,000 Per year, and for Non-SAARC Students, it is $650 per year.
IGNOU Online BSW Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have cleared 10+2 from some recognized board or college to apply for this course.
- Intermediate (10+2) studies completion is a must for the admissions
- The BPP Passed students from IGNOU are also eligible for this course.
- The reserved category Students ST/SC requires a minimum of 40% in 10+2 for this online program.
IGNOU BSW Syllabus and Course Duration
The BSW course is especially for those students who are fascinated by social work. Students can complete this course in 3 years.
The BSW program comprises three components. These are as follows:
- The first year focuses on foundation courses like English, humanities, social science, etc. And social work is introduced.
- The second year focuses on foundation courses in science & technology, social work intervention, social work practice, and introduction to family life.
- The third year comprises social work interventions with communities and institutions, social work practicum, introduction to HIV AIDS, and substance abuse and counseling.
IGNOU Online BSW Application Form
For the January 2024 session, registration forms will be available for the IGNOU Online BSW admission. Students can apply for fresh admission till 31 January 2024. Candidates who wish to apply online for the BSW program visit the official website of IGNOU.
The admission form needs to be filled out and paid for. IGNOU BSW admission fees are INR 300. The first-year IGNOU BSW fees are INR 6,100. Candidates can proceed to deposit Online BSW fees by using the offered banking options.
IGNOU BSW Online Programme Admission Process
Candidates who are confused about how to fill out the admission form & what is the admission process for the IGNOU Online BSW program. Students need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the IGNOU Online BSW Admission must follow the steps mentioned:
- Firstly open the university’s official website of IGNOU and select the menu tab.
- Next, pick up the “register online “choice and trial the instructions for successful form submission.
- After the admission portal gets open, press new registration, and you will move toward the registration area.
- Then start filling out the online application form and filling in the details one by one.
- Afterward, press the login option and complete the form, enter all the course details, and upload all your documents one by one.
- After this, press the submit option will appear, and by clicking on this option, students can complete the registration process.
IGNOU Online BSW Assignment
Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the assignment submission portal for the Online Bachelor of Social Work. The last date is 30 November 2023 to submit their IGNOU Online BSW assignments to appear in the December Term-end examination. If any students cannot submit their assignments they cannot appear in the upcoming term exams. Students can submit their assignments at the official website of the university @ignou.ac.in or can visit the nearby regional & study centre.
IGNOU Online BSW Admission: Course Subjects
In this course, topics include Social Work Intervention with Individuals and Groups, Family Education, Humanity, etc. Students also can get more details about social intervention and humanity prospectus.
Other Online Programmes Offered by IGNOU
|IGNOU Online MBA Programme||IGNOU Online MCA Programme|
|IGNOU Online BCA Programme||IGNOU Online B.Com Programme|
|IGNOU Online BLIS Programme||IGNOU Online CAL Programme|
|IGNOU Online BTS Programme||IGNOU Online CIT Programme|
IGNOU Online BSW Admission FAQ
Question 1: What is the best stream for IGNOU Online BSW Admission?
Ans: A student’s UG-level stream of study is not taken into consideration for admission. To pursue a BSW degree, candidates with a background in social work, sociology, psychology, or any related field are preferred.
Question 2: After BSW, what job will I get?
Ans: Graduates of BSW programs are highly aspired after by NGOs, Human Resource Management firms, education institutions, rehab centers, welfare agencies, old age homes, clinics, health care facilities, hospitals, private firms, and more.
IGNOU Online BSW Admission Contact Details:
- Address: Dr. V.Kannappa Setty and Dr. K. Linga Swamy School of Social Work(SOSW), Block-15 (H) IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068.
- Phone: 011-29571698
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com