IGNOU MLIS Admission 2022 | Fee, Eligibility, Application Form & Last Date: The candidates who want to study Master of Library and Information Science must register at IGNOU. The course aims to help students to be information architects or to get jobs in libraries. MLISc course is a 1-year post-graduation program. The course includes basic computer and its applications, management and planning, research methodology, library management, statistical techniques, and more.
IGNOU MLIS Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Duration of the Course||One year|
|Maximum Duration||Three years|
|Course Fees||10000-/- INR|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|Eligibility||Passed graduation with 50 percent marks|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU MLIS Admission 2022:
The candidates who want to apply for this program must have passed a graduation degree with at least 50-55% marks. The MLISc program is especially for people who want to work as a writer or librarian. The course covers all the basic guidelines and subjects that are helpful in this area. One can get complete information about the syllabus and course content from the university’s official website.
IGNOU MLIS Eligibility Criteria:
To get admission to the IGNOU MLISc program, the candidates must have passed graduation with 50 percent or more marks from some recognized university. The admission at IGNOU is merit-based. The students who perform well in the entrance exam and get good scores in graduation are more likely to get admission.
IGNOU MLIS Fee Structure:
The MLISc program at IGNOU is easily affordable. One can get a complete guide about the fee structure from the prospectus and the university’s official website. Students have to pay a fee of around INR 10,000 to complete their degree.
IGNOU MLIS Application Form:
MLISc course enables students to get in-depth insights and knowledge of library management skills and IT science. The students can complete the course in a period of 1 to 3 years. The application process requires the following steps:
- First of all, the candidate needs to register on the university’s official website. After registration, log in to the page by using the registered credentials.
- After logging in to the page, complete all the information one by one. Do not make spelling mistakes while entering the data.
- Now the next task is to upload the documents. After this, press the submit choice to complete the application process.
- After this, submit the application fee using a debit or credit card and click on the submit button.
IGNOU MLIS Study material:
The students can get all the course content from the university’s website without any difficulty. It is completely free of cost. It is provided for students to get a complete idea about what the program covers. The candidates must check all this information before applying to get a clear idea about the course content.
IGNOU MLIS Assignments:
The assignments play a great role in the learning process. It is a great way of learning things. Students who submit all the assignments on time are more likely to get good grades. It helps in making concepts stronger. The teachers evaluate the performance and contribution of the students with the dedication of their work. If they submit everything on time and put their effort into completing difficult questions, they will most likely pass the course with great marks. Try to complete and submit the assignments as soon as you can to sit in the final-term exam and complete the degree with the maximum marks.
Why Choose IGNOU For MLIS Admission?
Some of the reasons for selecting IGNOU for MLISc Admission is as follows:
- The university provides quality education to its students.
- The university provides quality education. The MLISc course from IGNOU helps you in improving your management skills.
- It prepares you for all sort of information challenges that comes in your way during your professional career
- The IGNOU graduates can apply for both public and private job sectors.
- The program helps you in improving your information accessing skills.
Ques.) Is the MLISc program good or bad?
Ans: Nothing is bad. It’s all about your interest and how you take it. The students who have an interest in the MLISc program should register for this degree.
Ques.) What is the procedure to apply for the MLISc program?
Ans: The university accepts both online and offline applications. Students can apply according to their ease.
Ques.) Can a student apply for government sector jobs after completing a degree from IGNOU?
Ans: Yes, the IGNOU’s graduates can apply for any job, i.e., government or private.