IGNOU LLB Admission 2022: IGNOU offers a Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) degree to students who want to get a law degree at distance mode. Law plays a vital role in our society as it distinguishes between right and wrong. Additionally, it is very useful to solve conflicts. Intending to strengthen knowledge related to law, IGNOU invites students to join a Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) degree.
The last date for admission in the Ignou LLB programs such as DIPP, CAHT, CCP, PGDIPR, PGDCJ, PGCC is extended till the 31st January 2022. Interested and eligible applicants may enroll for admission as soon as possible in the January 2022 session. Applicants may complete the online application form for LLB programs by vising the official admission portal of the University. The ug degree/diploma admission will offer on the 10+2, and for pg, the applicant has to earn a graduate degree or certificate in the related stream. Admission shall be made on previous examination scores.
Registration fees: The online registration fee in the January 2022 session is INR 200. All students will be required to deposit the registration fee to start the admission procedure. Admission in the IGNOU LLB shall be completed with a deposit of the program fee in the end. The IGNOU program fee for all courses varies.
Students who want to earn a law degree along with their work schedule can think of pursuing the LLB offered by IGNOU. It is crucial to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university. For IGNOU LLB, students who are 10+2 passed out can apply. Interested students can go through the upcoming sections as it contains a complete guide about the IGNOU LLB program.
IGNOU LLB Admission Latest Updates:
- IGNOU admission January session 2022 is opened now, the last date is 31 January 2022. For more information related to admission Click Here.
- The last date of re-registration for January Session 2022 is extended again. Now, students can apply until 31 January 2022. Click here
- The last date of Assignment submission for Ignou courses was 15 January 2021.
IGNOU LLB Admission Highlights
|Course Duration||Three years|
|Maximum Duration||Five years|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|Minimum Age||No limitation|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 or BPP from a recognized college|
|Available Medium||English and Hindi|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU LLB Admission 2022:
People are not completely familiar with the distance learning method. This method of learning enables candidates to study from their homes. The university administration announces everything on the website. The candidate must keep on checking the website daily so that they cannot miss any updates. To register for the IGNOU LLB program, a candidate must have scored good marks in the 12th class exam. One can easily register for this program online.
IGNOU LLB Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to apply to this program must have completed 10+2 from some recognized college or board. Students can complete this degree in a minimum of 3 years. The admission is merit-based. Those students who scored good marks are most likely to get admission at IGNOU. If you know someone in your circle who has completed the degree from IGNOU, discuss things with them to get a better idea.
IGNOU LLB Fee Structure:
- To get detailed information about the fee structure, the candidate must download the prospectus on their smart device.
- A candidate needs to submit an additional application fee to submit apply successfully.
- The payment, once submitted, is not refundable.
IGNOU LLB Application Form 2022
IGNOU accepts application forms through online mode only. While filling the form, all the necessary details must be entered correctly otherwise their form may get rejected by the university. Additionally, the documents such as mark sheets, certificates, photographs must be scanned properly in the specified size. In addition, the application form fee must be paid before the last date of the submission.
Students must check out the official website to submit the application form before the deadline.
IGNOU LLB Application Form process:
To apply successfully, a candidate must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, sign up to the university page by selecting a unique username and password.
- Now log in to the account by entering the registered credentials to complete the form.
- Enter all the details. The name and details that you enter must be according to your previous educational certificates to not face any trouble later on.
- Now submit all the essential files and move forward.
- After an applicant provides all the information; the next thing is to pay the required fee. Pay the fee online and press the submit option.
IGNOU LLB Study Material;
The program involves a wide range of courses. The candidates who want to complete the degree must pass all the courses with good grades. Students can do this by taking the assignments and term exams seriously. Candidates who are unable to submit all the given tasks will not be allowed to give final exams. Getting admission to IGNOU is the best choice for those who have to supervise jobs with their studies. One can get all the syllabus and course content from the university’s official website. Applicants must check all the study material in detail before applying for a particular course to get a brief idea about the course.
Why Choose IGNOU For LLB Admission?
Some major advantages of selecting IGNOU for LLB Admission are listed below:
- IGNOU is India’s top National Distance University. It is famous because of its quality education and worldwide recognition.
- Both UGC and AICTE approve of the university.
- It is the best choice for those who have to manage jobs with their studies.
- One can get a strong grip on the course content through assignments and term exams.
Ques: Is an LLB degree valid from IGNOU?
Ans: Yes, all the IGNOU degrees are valid for all jobs, i.e., government or private.
Ques: What is the procedure for applying for an IGNOU LLB Course?
Ans: To apply for the IGNOU LLB, the applicants should hold 10+2 from some recognized board or college. The admission at IGNOU is merit-based. The students who scored good marks in their academic careers are most likely to get admission.
Ques: What is the minimum time allowed to complete an LLB degree from IGNOU?
Ans: The minimum period allowed to finish the LLB degree from IGNOU is three years.
Ques: For how long the admissions in the LLB program are open at IGNOU?
Ans: IGNOU is accepting application forms for the July session of the year 2021. If you are interested in getting admission to this program at IIGNOU, register yourself online as soon as possible as there are limited numbers of seats.
Be the first to leave a review.