IGNOU LLB Admission 2022 | Fee, Eligibility, Application Form & Last date: IGNOU offers a Bachelor of Legislative Law degree to students who want to get a law degree but cannot attend the university daily because of their job or other personal reasons. To get admission to the program, the applicants must clear 10+2 with at least 50 percent marks. This article contains a complete guide about the IGNOU LLB program.
IGNOU LLB Admission Highlights:
|Course Duration||Three years|
|Maximum Duration||Five years|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|Minimum Age||No limitation|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 or BPP from a recognized college|
|Available Medium||English and Hindi|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU LLB Admission 2022:
People are not completely familiar with the distance learning method. This method of learning enables candidates to study from their homes. The university administration announces everything on the website. The candidate must keep on checking the website daily so that they cannot miss any updates. To register for the IGNOU LLB program, a candidate must have scored good marks in the 12th class exam. One can easily register for this program online.
IGNOU LLB Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to apply to this program must have completed 10+2 from some recognized college or board. Students can complete this degree in a minimum of 3 years. The admission is merit-based. Those students who scored good marks are most likely to get admission at IGNOU. If you know someone in your circle who has completed the degree from IGNOU, discuss things with them to get a better idea.
IGNOU LLB Fee Structure:
- To get detailed information about the fee structure, the candidate must download the prospectus on their smart device.
- A candidate needs to submit an additional application fee to submit apply successfully.
- The payment, once submitted, is not refundable.
IGNOU LLB Application Form 2022:
To apply successfully, a candidate must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, sign up to the university page by selecting a unique username and password.
- Now log in to the account by entering the registered credentials to complete the form.
- Enter all the details. The name and details that you enter must be according to your previous educational certificates to not face any trouble later on.
- Now submit all the essential files and move forward.
- After an applicant provides all the information; the next thing is to pay the required fee. Pay the fee online and press the submit option.
IGNOU LLB Study Material;
The program involves a wide range of courses. The candidates who want to complete the degree must pass all the courses with good grades. Students can do this by taking the assignments and term exams seriously. Candidates who are unable to submit all the given tasks will not be allowed to give final exams. Getting admission to IGNOU is the best choice for those who have to supervise jobs with their studies. One can get all the syllabus and course content from the university’s official website. Applicants must check all the study material in detail before applying for a particular course to get a brief idea about the course.
Why Choose IGNOU For LLB Admission?
Some major advantages of selecting IGNOU for LLB Admission are listed below:
- IGNOU is India’s top National Distance University. It is famous because of its quality education and worldwide recognition.
- Both UGC and AICTE approve of the university.
- It is the best choice for those who have to manage jobs with their studies.
- One can get a strong grip on the course content through assignments and term exams.
Ques: Is an LLB degree valid from IGNOU?
Ans: Yes, all the IGNOU degrees are valid for all jobs, i.e., government or private.
Ques: What is the procedure for applying for an IGNOU LLB Course?
Ans: To apply for the IGNOU LLB, the applicants should hold 10+2 from some recognized board or college. The admission at IGNOU is merit-based. The students who scored good marks in their academic careers are most likely to get admission.
Ques: What is the minimum time allowed to complete an LLB degree from IGNOU?
Ans: The minimum period allowed to finish the LLB degree from IGNOU is three years.
Ques: For how long the admissions in the LLB program are open at IGNOU?
Ans: IGNOU is accepting application forms for the July session of the year 2021. If you are interested in getting admission to this program at IIGNOU, register yourself online as soon as possible as there are limited numbers of seats.