IGNOU Online CLIS: The admission process will be closed on 30 September 2022 for IGNOU Online CLIS program. The University has started with the online certificate in Library and Information Science programme. The online mode of this program will make students’ educational journey very easy as every aspect of learning will be available online for students. IGNOU Re-registration window for the online CLIS Program shall be closed on 30 September 2022.
The CLIS online programme has been introduced to impart skills and training in library management. The Programme is an opportunity for candidates already in the field and working in libraries but not professional qualifications. The CLIS Online develops candidates’ skills and provides them with the degree to become eligible for a job in the library-related sector.
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by September 30.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 30 September 2022
- IGNOU has extended the Re-registration date for july 2022 session until 30 September 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
IGNOU Online CLIS Admission Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online CLIS Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||Rs 3,000 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||www.iop.ignouonline.ac.in|
|IGNOU Admission 2022-23||22 September 2022|
IGNOU Online CLIS Admission 2022
IGNOU University Online Program CLIS Admission for the 2022 academic session has started. The students who wish to take admission must check all the important details before enrolling. To take admission in CLIS Online Programme, candidates may need to opt for one session between January and July. The term-end examination for this Programme will happen in online mode.
CLIS Online of IGNOU: Eligibility & Medium
- A candidate has to be 10+2 pass out or BPP from IGNOU
- Age is no bar
- Languages: The medium of the course will be English
- Minimum period: 6 Months
- Maximum period: 2 Years
IGNOU Online CLIS Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 3,000/- for the full Programme (exclusive of examination fee)
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 5,000/- for the complete Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 300.00/- for the Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU CLIS Online Admission Process
- The admission portal is now active for registration- students can visit here- https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- Students should complete their registration process using valid email address & phone number.
- After completing their registration process, students need to move forward to fill in the Admission Form.
- The form is required to be filled up by the applicant without any errors or spelling mistakes.
- Name, Details of previous academic studies, and also the identity details should be inserted correctly.
- After filling in these details, students should upload all the required documents.
- No Photocopy should be submitted, and only the scanned copy should be uploaded.
- Students should make sure that all details which are inserted are correct.
- The payment method is the easy and last step of the procedure.
- NetBanking/UPI/card payment is available for the payment.
IGNOU Online CLIS Programme Syllabus:
The Programme consists of four courses: BLI-011 Libraries: An Introduction, BLII-012 Document Processing and Organization, BLII-013 Information Sources and services, and BLII-014 ICT in Libraries.
|Libraries: An Introduction||(BLI-011)||4|
|Document Processing and Organisation||(BLII-012)||4|
|Information Sources and Library Services||(BLII-013)||4|
|ICT in Libraries||(BLII-014)||4|
IGNOU Online CLIS Study Material
Due to the online Programme, Candidates do not need to go for study material or submission assignments to Regional and study centres. All related things, whether it is classes or lectures is concerned, will be provided online. The learner may download the study materials from the eGyanKosh website and upload the assignment over the email id provided by the University.
Benefits Of IGNOU CLIS Online Programme
After the conclusion of the CLIS Online Programme, a candidate becomes eligible for the following occupations.
- Library information assistant
- Project trainee
- Junior Library Attendant
- Professional assistant
Students may contact the below-concerned person for any further information related to the Programme.
Dr. Archana Shukla
(Faculty of Library & Information Science, SOSS)
Email id: email@example.com | Ph: 011-29572743, 29572723
CLIS Online Programme effectively sharpens the library management skills of the candidates. The Programme is perfect for candidates who work in the library and are eager to construct a career in the related field.
- Address: Centre for Online Education (COE), Block-17, Room. No. 04, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: 011-2957-2322