IGNOU Online CLIS admission: For the July session of 2023, the registration process for the IGNOU CLIS program has started and the last date is 30 June 2023. Candidates can apply before the last date given on the registration form.
The online mode of this program will make students’ educational journey very easy as every aspect of learning will be available online for students.
- Admissions for the July 2023 session is open now, and students can apply for all programmes until June 30, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU Re-registration process is ongoing for July session 2023, Apply till 15 June 2023.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2023 until 15 May 2023.
The Application form is now available at IGNOU Admission portal 2023. Students must have to fee & eligibility criteria before applying to this Online CLIS course at the official website. Side by side, students also have to registration fee of Rs 300 for this course.
The CLIS online program has been introduced to impart skills and training in library management. The Programme is an opportunity for candidates already in the field and working in libraries but do not have professional qualifications. The CLIS Online develops candidates’ skills and provides them with the degree to become eligible for a job in the library-related sector.
IGNOU Online CLIS Admission Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online CLIS Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||Rs 3,000 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||www.iop.ignouonline.ac.in|
IGNOU Online CLIS Admission 2023
IGNOU University Online Program CLIS Admission for the July 2023 academic session has opened And the last date to apply for registration is 30 June 2023. Students wishing to take admission must check all the important details before enrolling. To take admission to CLIS Online Programme, candidates may need to opt for one session between January and July. The term-end examination for this Programme will happen in online mode.
This certificate programme is available in English, and students who meet the eligibility requirements can take it. The criteria for who can apply are listed in the next sentence. Read on to learn more about how much it will cost and how long it will last. The process of getting in will be done through an online portal.
CLIS Application Form 2023
A certificate in Library & Information Science is a professional course that is available at Indira Gandhi National Open University. The registration fee for the CLIS course is Rs 300 for the July session. Students can apply for this course twice a year (January and July month). The application is available for CLIS Admission at @https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
CLIS Online of IGNOU: Eligibility & Medium
- A candidate has to be 10+2 pass out or BPP from IGNOU
- Age is no bar
- Languages: The medium of the course will be English
- Minimum period: 6 Months
- Maximum period: 2 Years
IGNOU Online CLIS Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 3,000/- for the full Programme (exclusive of examination fee)
- Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 5,000/- for the complete Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 300.00/- for the Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU CLIS Online Admission Process
- The admission portal is now active for registration- students can visit here- https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- Students should complete their registration process using a valid email address & phone number.
- After completing their registration process, students need to move forward to fill in the Admission Form.
- The form is required to be filled up by the applicant without any errors or spelling mistakes.
- Name, Details of previous academic studies, and also the identity details should be inserted correctly.
- After filling in these details, students should upload all the required documents.
- No Photocopy should be submitted, and only the scanned copy should be uploaded.
- Students should make sure that all details which are inserted are correct.
- The payment method is the easy and last step of the procedure.
- NetBanking/UPI/card payment is available for the payment.
IGNOU Online CLIS Programme Syllabus
The Programme consists of four courses: BLI-011 Libraries: An Introduction, BLII-012 Document Processing and Organization, BLII-013 Information Sources and services, and BLII-014 ICT in Libraries.
|Libraries: An Introduction||(BLI-011)||4|
|Document Processing and Organisation||(BLII-012)||4|
|Information Sources and Library Services||(BLII-013)||4|
|ICT in Libraries||(BLII-014)||4|
IGNOU Online CLIS Study Material
Candidates can skip going to their regional or study centers to get study materials or to hand in assignments because the online program eliminates this need. Whatever has to be offered for courses or lectures will be made available online, regardless of whether it is a class or a lecture.
Students are strongly urged to obtain the necessary study materials from the eGyanKosh website and to submit their assignments by emailing them to the email address that the University supplies. https://egyankosh.ac.in/
Benefits of the IGNOU CLIS Online Programme
After the conclusion of the CLIS Online Programme, a candidate becomes eligible for the following occupations.
- Library information assistant
- Project trainee
- Junior Library Attendant
- Professional assistant
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: Does IGNOU conduct online classes?
Ans: Through video conferencing, web conferencing, live streaming, educational television, and other online learning options, candidates can learn online through the open distance learning system.
Question 2: After admission, can I change my course at IGNOU?
Ans: For undergraduate courses, changes in electives/courses may be made within 30 days of receiving the first set of course materials by paying Rs. 200/- for a 4 credit course or part thereof, or Rs. 400/- for an 8 credit course.
Students may contact the below-concerned person for any further information related to the Programme.
Dr. Archana Shukla
(Faculty of Library & Information Science, SOSS)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 011-29572743, 29572723
CLIS Online Programme effectively sharpens the library management skills of the candidates. The Programme is perfect for candidates who work in the library and are eager to construct a career in a related field.
- Address: Centre for Online Education (COE), Block-17, Room. No. 04, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact No: 011-2957-2322