IGNOU Online CLIS admission: IGNOU Online CLIS program admission portal will be open for the January academic session. Candidates can fill out the admission form at the official portal of the university @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in. The expected last date is 31 January 2024 to apply for IGNOU Online Clis admission. The registration fee is INR 300 and the full program fee is INR 3,000 for this program.
The online mode of this program will make students’ educational journey very easy as every aspect of learning will be available online for students.
- IGNOU released the Hall Ticket for the December Term-end examination, students can download the admit card by visit the official portal @ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU has released the date sheet for the December Term End Examination 2023.
- IGNOU has extended the exam form last date to 25 November 2023 with a late fee of INR 1100 for December Term End Examination 2023.
The application form for the IGNOU Online CLIS course is currently ongoing through the admission Portal for the July academic session 2023. Before applying on the official website, it is essential for students to review the fee and eligibility criteria. Additionally, a registration fee of Rs 300 is required for this course.
IGNOU CLIS assignment submission has started for the December Term-end examination, 30 November 2023 is the last date to submit the CLIIS IGNOU assignment to appear in December TEE students must submit their assignment before the last date. If any students cannot submit their assignment they will not appear in the term-end examination.
Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the exam form submission portal for the Online CLIS program, students can fill out their exam form by the last date 25 November 2023 with a late fee of INR 1,100 by visiting the nearby Regional Centre. Without submitting the exam form students could not appear in the examination hall.
The CLIS online program has been introduced to impart skills and training in library management. The Programme is an opportunity for candidates already in the field and working in libraries but do not have professional qualifications. The CLIS Online develops candidates’ skills and provides them with the degree to become eligible for a job in the library-related sector.
IGNOU Online CLIS Admission Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online CLIS Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||Rs 3,000 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||www.iop.ignouonline.ac.in|
IGNOU Online CLIS Admission 2024
IGNOU University Online Program CLIS Admission for the January 2024 academic session. IGNOU Online CLIS admission’s last date is 31 January 2024. Students wishing to take admission must check all the important details before enrolling. To take admission to the CLIS Online Programme, candidates may need to opt for one session between January and July. The term-end examination for this Programme will happen in online mode.
The Online CLIS course medium is English mode before applying students need to check out the eligibility criteria of the University. Those students who have 12th in Arts/ Commerce/ Science stream can take admission in this Certificate course.
Read on to learn more about how much it will cost and how long it will last. The process of getting in will be done through an online portal.
IGNOU Online CLIS Application Form 2024
Online CLIS course registration portal will open at Indira Gandhi National Open University. Students can submit their registration form before the last date of 31 January 2024 for the IGNOU July session.
A certificate in Library & Information Science is a professional course that is available at Indira Gandhi National Open University. The registration fee for the CLIS course is Rs 300 for the July session. Students can apply for this course twice a year (January and July month). The application is available for CLIS Admission at @https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
Eligibility & Medium for IGNOU Online CLIS:
- A candidate has to be 10+2 pass out or BPP from IGNOU
- Age is no bar
- Languages: The medium of the course will be English
- Minimum period: 6 Months
- Maximum period: 2 Years
IGNOU Online CLIS Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 3,000/- for the full Programme (exclusive of examination fee)
- The fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 5,000/- for the complete Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 300.00/- for the Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU CLIS Online Admission Process
- The admission portal will be active for Online CLIS registration- students can visit here- https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- Students should complete their registration process using a valid email address & phone number.
- After completing their registration process, students need to move forward to fill in the Admission Form.
- The form is required to be filled up by the applicant without any errors or spelling mistakes.
- Name, Details of previous academic studies, and also the identity details should be inserted correctly.
- After filling in these details, students should upload all the required documents.
- No Photocopy should be submitted, and only the scanned copy should be uploaded.
- Students should make sure that all details which are inserted are correct.
- The payment method is the easiest and last step of the procedure.
- NetBanking/UPI/card payment is available for the payment.
IGNOU Online CLIS Programme Syllabus
The Programme consists of four courses: BLI-011 Libraries: An Introduction, BLII-012 Document Processing and Organization, BLII-013 Information Sources and Services, and BLII-014 ICT in Libraries.
|Libraries: An Introduction||(BLI-011)||4|
|Document Processing and Organisation||(BLII-012)||4|
|Information Sources and Library Services||(BLII-013)||4|
|ICT in Libraries||(BLII-014)||4|
IGNOU Online CLIS Study Material
Candidates no longer need to visit their regional or study centers to receive study materials or submit assignments, as the online program eliminates this requirement. Everything you need for your courses and lectures will be available online, whether it’s for a class or a lecture.
Students are strongly urged to obtain the necessary study materials from the eGyanKosh website and to submit their assignments by emailing them to the email address that the University supplies. https://egyankosh.ac.in/
Benefits of the IGNOU CLIS Online Programme
After doing the Online CLIS program from IGNOU. Students are eligible to get jobs as Library information assistants, librarians in schools, and more. Students may join the BLIS program for better job opportunities in the future After the conclusion of the CLIS Online Programme, a candidate becomes eligible for the following occupations.
- Library information assistant
- Project trainee
- Junior Library Attendant
- Professional assistant
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: Does IGNOU conduct online classes?
Ans: Through video conferencing, web conferencing, live streaming, educational television, and other online learning options, candidates can learn online through the open distance learning system.
Question 2: After admission, can I change my course at IGNOU?
Ans: For undergraduate courses, changes in electives/courses may be made within 30 days of receiving the first set of course materials by paying Rs. 200/- for a 4-credit course or part thereof, or Rs. 400/- for an 8-credit course.
Students may contact the below-concerned person for any further information related to the Programme.
Dr. Archana Shukla
(Faculty of Library & Information Science, SOSS)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 011-29572743, 29572723
CLIS Online Programme effectively sharpens the library management skills of the candidates. The Programme is perfect for candidates who work in the library and are eager to construct a career in a related field.
- Address: Centre for Online Education (COE), Block-17, Room. No. 04, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact No: 011-2957-2322