IGNOU Hyderabad Regional Centre: IGNOU Hyderabad was established in 1987 to provide courses at various levels like UG, PG, Diploma and Certifications, etc. It covers ten districts of the Telangana state. Initially, it had only 5 study centres. And also, it had only two academic programmes in the beginning, namely Diploma in Distance Education and Diploma in Management.
IGNOU Hyderabad Regional Centre is among the largest IGNOU regional centres. The enrollment ratio at the regional center has increased with time. Initially, the whole region of Andhra Pradesh came under its jurisdiction. But, now its jurisdiction is limited to the region of the newly formed Telangana state. It coordinates with the learner support centres for better administration.
- Admissions for the IGNOU July 2023 session is open now, and students can apply for all programmes (except certificate courses) until September 30, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU Re-registration process is ongoing for July session 2023, Apply till 30 September 2023 with a late fee of INR 200.
Registration for the July 2023 academic session for all UG, PG, Certificates, and Diplomas level programs has been started at IGNOU Hyderabad Regional Centre. Interested applicants who wish to enroll in their selected program can apply before the deadline of 30 September 2023 (Except Certificate).
IGNOU Hyderabad regional centre re-registration has commenced for all UG and PG, students can apply till 30 September 2023 with the 200 Rs late fee.
IGNOU assignment submission at Hyderabad Regional Centre has started for the December Term-end examination 2023. Students can submit their assignment by the last date 30 September 2023 by visiting the Hyderabad RC or official portal of the University @ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU Exam form submission has commenced for the December Term-end examination at the Hyderabad Regional Centre. 15 October 2023 is the last date to fill out the exam form at the IGNOU Hyderabad RC or @exam.ignou.ac.in.
Visit the Below websites:
- Admission for New Students: https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
- Re-registration for existing students: https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/
Recommended: Get More details here about
|IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU Hall Ticket|
IGNOU Hyderabad Regional Centre Highlights
|Name of Director||Dr K. Ramesh|
|Center Name||IGNOU Hyderabad Regional Centre|
|Affiliated Center||(IGNOU) Indira Gandhi National Open University|
IGNOU Hyderabad Regional Centre Admission
For the July session 2023, IGNOU Hyderabad regional centre has begun accepting applications for all UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, and PG Diploma courses. The last date to apply is 30 September 2023 (Except Certificate). Those students who wish to apply easily can submit their registration form along with their fee (Rs 300) at IGNOU Hyderabad RC.
IGNOU Hyderabad RC re-registration form process is also started for the July session. 30 September 2023 with the 200 Rs late fee is the deadline to fill up and complete the re-registration form for session 2023-24. IGNOU Hyderabad offers two sessions, which are held in January and July of every year. At this regional centre, you will find courses such as BA, MAPC, BBARL & more that are available to you.
IGNOU Hyderabad Regional Centre Distance Courses
Master’s Degree Courses
- Master of Commerce in Business Policy and Corporate Governance (MCom (BP & CG))
- MA (Distance Education) (MADE)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Commerce in Finance & Taxation (MCom (FT))
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Masters Degree Programme in Social Work (MSW)
- MA in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Master of Arts(Education) (MA(Edu))
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
PG and Advance Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in School Leadership and Management (PGDSLM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Market Practice (PGDFMP)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Management and Administration (PGDEMA)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Social Work (PGDSW)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Education Technology (PGDET)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry (PGDAC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health (PGDMCH )
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Food Safety and Quality Management (PGDFSQM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
PG and Advance Certificate Courses
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Agriculture Policy (PGCAP)
Bachelor’s Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Accountancy and Finance (BCom(A&F)
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of English (BA)
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- BSc Nursing (Post Basic) (BScN(PB)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development (DWED)
- Diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Certificate in Health Care Waste Management (CHCWM)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Business Skills (CBS)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (CTE)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in Newborn and Infant Care (CNIC)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Women’s Empowerment & Development (CWED)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
Appreciation Programmes Courses
- Appreciation Course on Environment (ACE)
IGNOU Hyderabad Contact Details:
- Address: M-5 Block, Ist Floor, Manoranjan Complex, Telangana State Housing Board Complex, (Adjacent to Gandhi Bhavan Metro Station), MJ Road, Nampally, HYDERABAD-500001.
- Phone: 040-23117550, Mobile: 9492451812
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: http://rchyderabad.ignou.ac.in/
Question: How Regional Centre of IGNOU helpful?
Answer: The IGNOU regional center helps students to coordinate and also helps the University to promote an Open education system, development, and support service.