IGNOU M.Phil Admission 2023: Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) is a 1 year postgraduate program. In this course, the students gain knowledge about how to conduct quality-based research in the real world. With an aim of imparting high-quality education in the research field, IGNOU offers 10 M.Phil programs including economics, geography, commerce, political science, sociology, chemistry, and many more. IGNOU admission January 2023 session is open till 31 January 2023. MPhil program at IGNOU is not in offer for this session.
- Admissions for the January 2023 session have begun, and students can apply for bachelors and masters programmes until January 31, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 January 2023.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 15 December 2022.
This article will be useful to you if you are planning to take admission to the IGNOU M.Phil program. The next sections of this article provide in-depth details about the course, eligibility criteria, fee structure, and syllabus.
IGNOU M.Phil Admission Highlights:
|Course Duration||1 Year|
|Maximum Duration||Two years|
|Course Fee||INR 12,600|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|Eligibility Criteria||Passed masters degree in relevant subject|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU M.Phil Admission 2023
IGNOU allows students to complete their M.Phil degrees with ease. IGNOU Re-Registration date has been extended to 31st January 2023. The university provides quality education to students and has gained popularity in the past few years. The registrations are currently open. A minimum of one year is required to complete this degree. In addition to online methods, the university accepts applications from offline sources as well. There is a merit-based admission process for the M.Phil program. To be admitted to the university, a candidate must perform well in the entrance examination and interview.
IGNOU M.Phil Eligibility Criteria
- Students who want to take admissions at IGNOU to pursue MPhil programs need to first check the eligibility criteria set up by the university.
- Applicants should complete their Post Graduation Degree Program at a recognized university.
- Also, students should obtain at least 55% marks in their final year of the Masters program.
- For the admissions, students need to clear the entrance examinations which are conducted by the ICAR, CSIR , UGC for the admissions.
- After the entrance clearance, students will be called for the interview round and after the selection, students can enroll in the admissions and can start their academic study at IGNOU University.
IGNOU M.Phil Fee Structure:
Candidates must submit INR 12,600 as IGNOU MPhil fee.Registration fee at the time of Admission for this course. The students can easily pay the fee online.
IGNOU M.Phil Application Form 2023
To submit the application form for the M.Phil program at IGNOU, the applicant needs to get the form online from the university’s website and start filling it out. For filling out the application form fee is INR 300. The university also accepts the application for the M.Phil program in offline mode. The candidate must follow the below-mentioned steps to submit the application form successfully.
IGNOU M.Phil Admission Process 2023
- Step 1: First of all, open the website and get the application form.
- Step 2: To get the admission form, the candidate must click on the “Admission link.”
- Step 3: After this, enter the active email ID along with the password of your choice. After registration, log in to the page. The application can log in to the page by using the registered credentials.
- Step 4: Once you log in to the page, click on the ‘Apply Now’ option and follow the steps one by one.
- Step 5: After this, upload all the required documents one by one.
- Step 6: After a candidate enters all the information, they must pay the application fee, INR 1000. One can easily submit the payment online. After you fill out the form, click on the submit option to submit the form successfully.
IGNOU M.Phil Selection Criteria
The applicant must fulfill the basic criteria to submit the application form successfully for the M.Phil program at IGNOU. The M.Phil program is a full-time course. The selection criteria entail the below-mentioned points:
- The selection of the candidate depends upon the entrance exam and interview. The test contains 70% weightage, whereas the interview includes the rest of 30%.
- Only the applicants who score 50 percent marks in the entry test will then notify about the interview.
- The interview focuses on three key elements. These are research aptitude, communication skills, and subject knowledge.
IGNOU M.Phil Syllabus and Subjects:
On the website, students can access the complete IGNOU MPhil study material. Students can easily download all course content from there for free. Keep in mind that the candidate must physically attend the classes for the first six months of the program. To take the final exams, students must maintain an attendance rate of 80 percent.
IGNOU M.Phil Assignment
The deadline for IGNOU Assignment submission for the TEE Dec session is 15 December 2022. In order to submit their assignments, students pursuing the M.Phil program at IGNOU must visit the institution’s website or visit the institution’s study center. To appear in the IGNOU December TEE 2022, students should submit their assignments according to the institution’s instructions.
Why Choose IGNOU M.Phil Admission?
Some major advantages of selecting IGNOU for M.Phil Admission are listed below:
- The workload is easy to handle.
- The students can easily manage everything online.
- The university contains a top-notch intended prospectus.
- It is inexpensive. It enables students to manage multiple things at one time.
- The university is accepted worldwide, which means the IGNOU graduates can work in all private and government firms.
Ques: Is IGNOU M. Phil Degree Valid?
Ans: Yes, all the IGNOU degrees are completely valid, and the candidates can apply for every kind of job, i.e., government or private.
Ques: What is the procedure for applying to an M.Phil Course at IGNOU?
Ans: Candidates can submit the form using offline and online ways.
Ques: How much does the M.Phil Course cost?
Ans: Students have to pay a fee of INR 12,600 for an M.Phil degree.