IGNOU M.Phil Admission 2022: Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) is a 1 year postgraduate program. In this course, the students gain knowledge about how to conduct quality-based research in the real world. With an aim of imparting high-quality education in the research field, IGNOU offers 10 M.Phil programs including economics, geography, commerce, political science, sociology, chemistry, and many more. IGNOU admission July 2022 session has been started. The last date for online application is extended till 30 September 2022 (without any late fine).
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by September 30.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 30 September 2022
- IGNOU has extended the Re-registration date for july 2022 session until 30 September 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
If you are planning to take admission to IGNOU M.Phil, then this article will be useful for you. This article contains in-depth information related to the course, eligibility criteria, fee structure, and syllabus has been shown in the upcoming sections.
IGNOU M.Phil Admission Highlights:
|Course Duration||1 Year|
|Maximum Duration||Two years|
|Course Fee||INR 12,600|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|Eligibility Criteria||Passed masters degree in relevant subject|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU M.Phil Admission 2022
IGNOU allows students to complete their M.Phil degrees with ease. For M.Phil Program July Session IGNOU Re-Registration date has been extended to 30 September 2022. The university provides quality education to students and has gained popularity in the past few years. The registrations are currently open. The minimum time duration allowed to complete this degree is of 1 year. The university accepts the from using offline and online ways. Admission to the M.Phil program is merit-based. A candidate must score good marks in the entrance examination and the interview to confirm a seat in the university.
IGNOU M.Phil Eligibility Criteria
- Students who want to take admissions at IGNOU University to pursue MPhil programs need to first check the eligibility criteria set up by the university.
- Applicants should complete their Post Graduation Degree Program at a recognized university.
- Also, students should obtain at least 55% marks in their final year of the Masters program.
- For the admissions, students need to clear the entrance examinations which are conducted by the ICAR, CSIR , UGC for the admissions.
- After the entrance clearance, students will be called for the interview round and after the selection, students can enroll in the admissions and can start their academic study at IGNOU University.
IGNOU M.Phil Fee Structure:
Candidates must submit INR 12,600 Registration fee at the time of Admission for this course. The students can easily pay the fee online.
IGNOU M.Phil Application Form 2022
To submit the application form for the M.Phil program at IGNOU, the applicant needs to get the form online from the university’s website and start filling it out. For filling out the application form fee is INR 300. The university also accepts the application for the M.Phil program in offline mode. The candidate must follow the below-mentioned steps to submit the application form successfully.
IGNOU M.Phil Admission Process 2022
- Step 1: First of all, open the website and get the application form.
- Step 2: To get the admission form, the candidate must click on the “Admission link.”
- Step 3: After this, enter the active email ID along with the password of your choice. After registration, log in to the page. The application can log in to the page by using the registered credentials.
- Step 4: Once you log in to the page, click on the ‘Apply Now’ option and follow the steps one by one.
- Step 5: After this, upload all the required documents one by one.
- Step 6: After a candidate enters all the information, they must pay the application fee, INR 1000. One can easily submit the payment online. After you fill out the form, click on the submit option to submit the form successfully.
IGNOU M.Phil Selection Criteria
The applicant must fulfill the basic criteria to submit the application form successfully for the M.Phil program at IGNOU. The M.Phil program is a full-time course. The selection criteria entail the below-mentioned points:
- The selection of the candidate depends upon the entrance exam and interview. The test contains 70% weightage, whereas the interview includes the rest of 30%.
- Only the applicants who score 50 percent marks in the entry test will then notify about the interview.
- The interview focuses on three key elements. These are research aptitude, communication skills, and subject knowledge.
IGNOU M.Phil Syllabus and Subjects:
The students can obtain the complete study material from the website. The students can easily download all course content from there free of cost. Keep this noted the candidate needs to complete the coursework by physically taking the classes for the first six months. The students have to maintain an 80 percent attendance in classes to give the final exams.
IGNOU M.Phil Assignment 2022
20 July 2022 is announced as the last date for IGNOU Assignment submission. Students who are pursuing the IGNOU M.Phil course under any specialization should visit the institution’s website or can also submit their assignments by visiting the study center of IGNOU. The students who are willing to appear in the IGNOU June TEE 2022 should submit their assignments in the manner specified by the institution.
Why Choose IGNOU M.Phil Admission?
Some major advantages of selecting IGNOU for M.Phil Admission are listed below:
- The workload is easy to handle.
- The students can easily manage everything online.
- The university contains a top-notch intended prospectus.
- It is inexpensive. It enables students to manage multiple things at one time.
- The university is accepted worldwide, which means the IGNOU graduates can work in all private and government firms.
Ques: Is IGNOU M. Phil Degree Valid?
Ans: Yes, all the IGNOU degrees are completely valid, and the candidates can apply for every kind of job, i.e., government or private.
Ques: What is the procedure for applying to an M.Phil Course at IGNOU?
Ans: Candidates can submit the form using offline and online ways.
Ques: How much does the M.Phil Course cost?
Ans: Students have to pay a fee of INR 12,600 for an M.Phil degree.