IGNOU M.Phil Admission 2022: Course, Fee, Eligibility & Application Form: Indira Gandhi National Open University offers admission to the M.Phil program to students under various specialization areas such as economics, social work, commerce, political science, and more. The candidates can easily register for this program online by visiting the university’s official website. This article contains a complete guide about IGNOU M.Phil Admission.
IGNOU M.Phil Admission Highlights:
|Course Duration||One year|
|Maximum Duration||Two years|
|Course Fee||INR 12,600|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|Eligibility Criteria||Passed masters degree in relevant subject|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU M.Phil Admission 2022
IGNOU allows students to complete their M.Phil degrees with ease. The university provides quality education to students and has gained popularity in the past few years. The registrations are currently open. The minimum time duration allowed to complete this degree is of 1 year. The university accepts the from using offline and online ways. The admission in the M.Phil program is merit-based. A candidate must score good marks in the entrance examination and the interview to confirm a seat in the university.
IGNOU M.Phil Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to apply to this program must have a master’s degree in the relevant subject.
IGNOU M.Phil Fee Structure:
Candidates must submit a fee of INR 12,600 to complete their degree from IGNOU. The students need to submit a payment of around INR 7200 in total for this course. The students can easily pay the fee online.
IGNOU M.Phil Application Form 2022:
To submit the application form for the M.Phil program at IGNOU, the applicant needs to get the form online from the university’s website and start filling it. The university also accepts the application for the M.Phil program in offline mode. The candidate must follow the below-mentioned steps to submit the application form successfully.
- Step 1: First of all, open the website and get the application form.
- Step 2: To get the admission form, the candidate must click on the “Admission link.”
- Step 3: After this, enter the active email ID along with the password of your choice. After registration, log in to the page. The application can log in to the page by using the registered credentials.
- Step 4: Once you log in to the page, click on the ‘Apply Now’ option and follow the steps one by one.
- Step 5: After this, upload all the required documents one by one.
- Step 6: After a candidate enters all the information, they must pay the application fee, INR 1000. One can easily submit the payment online. After you fill the form, click on the submit option to submit the form successfully.
IGNOU M.Phil Admission Process 2022
The applicant must fulfill the basic criteria to submit the application form successfully for the M.Phil program at IGNOU. The M.Phil program is a full-time course. The selection criteria entail the below-mentioned points:
- The selection of the candidate depends upon its entrance exam and interview. The test contains 70% weightage, whereas the interview includes the rest 30%.
- Only the applicants who score 50 percent marks in the entry test will then notify about the interview.
- The interview focuses on three key elements. These are research aptitude, communication skills, and subject knowledge.
IGNOU M.Phil Syllabus and Subjects ;
The students can obtain the complete study material from the website. The students can easily download all course content from there free of cost. Keep this noted that the candidate needs to complete the coursework by physically taking the classes for the first six months. The students have to maintain an 80 percent attendance in classes to give the final exams.
Why Choose IGNOU M.Phil Admission 2022?
Some major advantages of selecting IGNOU for M.Phil Admission are listed below:
- The workload is easy to handle.
- The students can easily manage everything online.
- The university contains a top-notch intended prospectus.
- It is inexpensive. It enables students to manage multiple things at one time.
- The university is accepted worldwide, which means the IGNOU graduates can work in all private and government firms.
Ques: Is IGNOU M. Phil Degree Valid?
Ans: Yes, all the IGNOU degrees are completely valid, and the candidates can apply for every kind of job, i.e., government or private.
Ques: What is the procedure for applying to an M.Phil Course at IGNOU?
Ans: Candidates can submit the form using offline and online ways.
Ques: How much does the M.Phil Course cost?
Ans: Students have to pay a fee of INR 12,600 to complete their M.Phil degree.