IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) launched Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree program after the request of the Indian Nursing Council. The program’s main objectives are to provide an opportunity to a large segment of in-service nurses to upgrade their knowledge and skills to respond to the changing health needs of society.
It’s is a three-year Degree program. This course has two major components: theory and practicals. It is divided into 22 classes; 11 theory and 11 practical. The admission will be made once a year for working nurses. IGNOU BSc Nursing admission for January session 2022 has started. The last date of online application submission is 31 January 2022. The applications form needs to be submitted through IGNOU online portal.
- IGNOU Admission for January 2022 Session is now opened & the Last Date of the Online Application form submission is 31 January 2022 (without late fee).
- The last date of re-registration for January Session 2022 is now 31 January 2022. Click Here to read the full official notification.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
|Minimum Duration||3 years|
|Maximum Duration||5 years|
|Course Fee||20,000 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022
The Programme commences from January of every year. The admission will be made once a year for in-service nurses. Students who want to take admission to the IGNOU Post Basic Nursing program must keep visiting the official website of the university. The admission is merit-based and OPENNET Entrance Examination performance. To be considered for admission, students need to register for the OpenNet Entrance Exam online.
- Students who have completed 12th and a three-year diploma in General Nursing in Midwifery, having two years experience are eligible to apply.
- In-service nurses who have done 10th can also apply, but they must have a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM). The minimum experience should be five years.
Before applying for any course, one must be well-known for the fee structure. The course fee ranges to Rs.54,000 + University extra fees*.
Why choose IGNOU Post Basic Nursing?
- IGNOU allows distance learning to all.
- Evaluation is assignment-based.
- Study Materials are provided to the students.
- IGNOU degree is acceptable everywhere.
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Syllabus:
|1) Theory Courses||: 40 Credits|
|First Year||: 18|
|Second Year||: 10|
|third year||: 12|
|2) Practical Courses||: 68 Credits|
|First Year||: 18|
|Second Year||: 26|
|Third Year||: 24|
|Maternal Nursing||BNS- 103||2|
|Paediatric Nursing Mental Health Nursing||BNS-107 BNS-108||2|
|Community Health Nursing Nursing Administration Nursing Education and Research||BNS-109 BNS-110 BNS- 111||4|
Be the first to leave a review.