IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022: The registration for IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission for January Session 2022 is ongoing, and the last date to apply is 24 April 2022. Students can apply online by visiting the university’s official website. Additionally, IGNOU has announced the exam date, which will be held on May 8th, 2022.
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by July 31.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 31 July.
- IGNOU has Started the Re-registration for july 2022 session until 30 June.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
Extension of last date for submission of form for B.Ed./ BSC Nursing Entrance Exams pic.twitter.com/bHnlXa35yv— IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) April 16, 2022
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Program to students. The purpose of this course is to prepare students to meet the growing needs in the medical industry. The course duration is 3 years, but it can be extended to 5 years.
In-Service Nurses who have passed 10+2 with GNM and have 2 years of work experience can opt for this course. Students are admitted to this particular course based on their marks in the OPENNET Entrance Exam. The annual program fee for this course will be Rs. 20,000/-.
Application form Cost: INR 1000.
Minimum Duration: 3 Years
Maximum Duration: 5 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 20,000-/-
It’s is a three-year Degree program. This course has two major components: theory and practicals. It is divided into 22 classes; 11 theory and 11 practical. The admission will be made once a year for working nurses. IGNOU BSc Nursing admission for January session 2022 has started.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
|Minimum Duration||3 years|
|Maximum Duration||5 years|
|Course Fee||20,000 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Limit|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022
IGNOU provides admission to a Post-basic nursing course after comparing the scores of applicants in the entrance exam that is conducted by NTA. IGNOU has completed the process for admission to the post-basic nursing course for the January 2022 session by 24 April 2022 and the exam for admission for conducted on 08 May 2022.
The Programme commences from January of every year. The admission will be made once a year for in-service nurses. Students who want to take admission to the IGNOU Post Basic Nursing program must keep visiting the official website of the university. The admission is merit-based and OPENMET Entrance Examination performance. To be considered for admission, students need to register for the OpenNet Entrance Exam online.
- Students who have completed 12th and a three-year diploma in General Nursing in Midwifery, having two years experience are eligible to apply.
- In-service nurses who have done 10th can also apply, but they must have a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM). The minimum experience should be five years.
Before applying for any course, one must be well-known for the fee structure. The course fee ranges from Rs.54,000 + University extra fees*. The Fees of this course is verified from the official website of IGNOU Click Here to check.
Why choose IGNOU Post Basic Nursing?
- IGNOU allows distance learning to all.
- Evaluation is assignment-based.
- Study Materials are provided to the students.
- IGNOU degree is acceptable everywhere.
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Application Process
The application process involves some steps that need to be followed sequentially. Such steps have been mentioned below:
- Go to the official site of IGNOU.
- Click on the option “Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam”
- Register and fill in the basic details related to personal and academic qualifications.
- Next will be the document sharing where scanned copies of the documents will be uploaded.
- Lastly, pay the application fee and take the printout of the filled-in form.
To complete the process smoothly, one should be pre-ready with the following:
- Applicant’s Scanned Signature
- Recent Passport photo
Note: Above mentioned documents must be scanned clearly within 100 KB.
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Syllabus:
|1) Theory Courses||40 Credits|
|2) Practical Courses||68 Credits|
|Maternal Nursing||BNS- 103||2|
|Paediatric Nursing Mental Health Nursing||BNS-107 BNS-108||2|
|Community Health Nursing Nursing Administration Nursing Education and Research||BNS-109 BNS-110 BNS- 111||4|
In the month of march each the OPENNET-IX is conducted by university.
No there is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
The State Nurse Registration Council process at R.N.R.M is compulsory and work experience will also help students for eligibility criteria.