IGNOU BA Admission 2022: Indira Gandhi National Open University offers a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) program to students in various disciplines such as History, English, Economics, Mathematics, philosophy, and more. The university facilitates students to continue their learning without disturbing their work schedule. Graduation degree boosts up the education qualification and assists you to get a better job. Coming to the BA programs offered by the IGNOU, one must have cleared 10+2 from a recognized board. There is no entrance test as such. Fulfilling the eligibility criteria along with filling the application form corrects, is enough for IGNOU BA Admission 2022.
This article contains complete information about IGNOU BA Programme, its fee structure, eligibility criteria, maximum time duration, age limit, study material, and much more.
IGNOU BA Admission 2021 Latest Updates:
- IGNOU BA Admission 2021 July Session Last Date of Online Application form submission date is extended till 30 November 2021. For more information related to admission Click Here
- The last date of re-registration for July Session 2021 is now 30 November 2021.
IGNOU BA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Minimum Period||Three years|
|Maximum Period||Six years|
|Program Fee||7200-/- INR|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|Minimum Age||No limitation|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 or BPP from IGNOU|
|Available Medium||English and Hindi|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU BA Admission 2022
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers BA programs in various disciplines for admission in session 2022. There are a total of 14 courses available under the BA Programme. The duration of the BA Course is 3 years. Focusing on BA admissions is crucial to fulfilling the eligibility criteria decided by the university.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 from a recognized board are eligible to apply for IGNOU BA admissions. Except for B.Ed and MBA programs, the selection process for IGNOU admission to various courses is purely merit-based. The admission begins with the application form filling and registration process which has been discussed in the next section.
IGNOU BA Application form 2022:
Students who want to apply for the BA program must have to register themselves first, then the application form process will start after registration. Students must visit the university’s official website where they can register and fill the application form. For the registration process, students have to create a username and password. On the other hand, personal and academic information is required while filling the application form. The application form filling process is very simple and the form fee is different based on the reserved category. For the general category, it is Rs.250 and Rs.150 for a reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC.
If you are looking for IGNOU BA Admission 2022, then it’s time to apply. Check the admission criteria and if the candidate fulfills all the requirements, click on the register button and complete all the steps. About the admission process, brief information is stated below;
IGNOU BA Admission Process 2022:
Students get admission at IGNOU based on their performance in their previous educational records. IGNOU BA courses do not involve any entrance exam. The only job for the candidate is to submit the form carefully online. For this, follow the following guide:
- The first task is to open the university’s website.
- On the page, there is an option for new registration. Press this option and move forward.
- After this, select your course. Remember the Course ID for later use.
- Now click on the “Application” option and move forward.
- After this, provide all the necessary information.
- After this, submit the one-year fee of around INR 2400.
- Now submit all the required educational files/documents.
- After a candidate provides all the information, now it time to click the submit button.
- By completing all the steps mentioned above, the institute will accept the application.
- Do not forget to take a screenshot or printout of the form at the end for the future.
IGNOU BA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Students who hold 10+2 from some standard board or college can apply for this program at IGNOU.
IGNOU BA Fee Structure 2022
- The students need to submit a fee of around INR 7200 in total for this course.
- Students have to offer a payment of `INR 2400 in the first year.
- One can easily submit the fee through Debit Card or Credit Card.
- The fee is not refundable.
IGNOU BA Re-Registration Process ;
IGNOU has started an online request for the BA course for individuals who would like to Re-register for next year or semester in an offered course. The university gives a great prospect to students in balancing their studies and jobs simultaneously. The registrations are currently open, so visit the website and submit the form if you are interested.
IGNOU BA Syllabus and Subjects ;
The university has applied a credit system in the BA program, which is useful for course selection at the time of both registration and re-registration. The candidate is required to select the credit hours at the start of their semester. Students can select the course from a wide range of choices. One can select the subjects according to their interest and choice.
Why Choose IGNOU BA Admission 2022?
Some major advantages of selecting IGNOU for BA Admission is listed below:
- IGNOU is India’s best National Distance University.
- Contains NAAC A++ accreditation.
- Easy to handle the workload.
- Top-Notch intended prospectus.
- IGNOU got affiliation from UGC and AICTE.
- Affordable fee.
- IGNOU degrees are valid for all kinds of jobs.
IGNOU BA Study Material
The university provides complete study material to students on their official website. One can easily download it from there and get a detailed idea about the program.
Ques: Is IGNOU BA Degree Valid for Government Jobs?
Ans: Yes, all the IGNOU degrees are valid for government jobs.
Ques: How can students apply for an IGNOU BA Program?
Ans: Candidates with 10+2 from some known board with at least 50 percent marks are qualified for this program
Ques: What date is the university is accepting application forms for IGNOU BA Admission for session 2021-22?
Ans: IGNOU invites application form for BA Courses, the last date of IGNOU admission 2021 July session is 20th November 2021.
Ques: How can a student calculate BA course percentage?
Ans: Students can easily calculate the IGNOU BA Course percentage by dividing the total attained marks by the total number of subject marks.