IGNOU Study Centre St. John’s College Agra Admission 2022: St. John’s College Agra was established in 1850; it is located in Agra, India. This college offers both UG and Master programs. To provide different programs in Agra, IGNOU formed St John’s College as one of its study centre.
IGNOU Study Centre St. John’s College Agra Highlights
|Name||St. John’s College, Agra|
|Coordinator||Dr. Hemant Kulshreshtha|
|Address||Near Hari Parvat Cossing, Agra-282002, U.P|
|Offered Courses||BCOM, BA, BCA, CDM, CES, CETM, BED, BPP, BSC, BSW, BTS, CAFE, CBS, CCP, CIG, CTE, CNM, CPLT, CFN, MAH, MAPC, MAPY, CTPM, CTS, DNHE, DTS, MHD, MPS, MSO, MP, MPA, MPB, MCA, MCOM, MEC, PGJMC, MTM, PGCCL, PGDAC, PGDDM, PGDIBO, PGDIPR, PGDRD, PGDT, MSW, PGDEDS, MARD, PGCEDS, MAEDS, MEG, MTTM, BCOMAF, CIT, CNGOM, CHR, CLP, MCOMFT, DCE, MATS, BBARL, BAG, BCOMG, BSCG, PGDHRM, MAEDU, PGDCA, CFE|
|Phone No||(0562)-2520 301|
|Regional Centre||IGNOU Noida|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
|Admission 2022||IGNOU Admission|
Department of University
|Department of Arts||Department of Economics|
|Department of English|
|Department of Geography|
|Department of Hindi|
|Department of History|
|Department of Political Science|
|Department of Urdu|
|Department of Commerce||Department of Accounts and Law|
|Department of Applied Business Economics|
|Department of Business Administration|
|Department of Education||B.Ed|
|Department of Management Studies||BBA|
|Department of Science||Department of Botany|
|Department of Chemistry|
|Department of Mathematics|
|Department of Physics|
|Department of Statistics|
How to Apply
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the University.
- Click on ” Admission Tab”.
- Read the instruction properly.
- Register by using the user name and password.
- Fill up the application form with personal and professional details.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs, and signatures.
- After filling the application form click on the ” Submit Button”.
- The application fee will be paying online and demand draft in favor of the University.
Required Document for St. John’s College Agra
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
- Other Certificate if have
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by July 31.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 31 July.
- IGNOU has Started the Re-registration for july 2022 session until 30 June.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
- Address: M.G. Road, Agra-282002, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Phone No: (0562)-2520 301
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org