IGNOU Study Centre St. John’s College Agra: In 1850 St. John’s College Agra was established by the Church Missionary Society of England. It is located in Agra, India. Students can apply for BA, BCA, CCP, CIG, DCE, BAG, etc. To provide different programs in Agra, IGNOU formed St John’s College as one of its study centers under the Noida region center.
For the session July 2023, Admissions start for the UG and PG courses along with the certificate and Diploma courses. Students can fill out the application forms in July 2023; The last date for the application is 30 June 2023. Re-registration last date is 15 June 2023 and the assignment submission last date was 15 May 2023.
- Admissions for the July 2023 session is open now, and students can apply for all programmes until June 30, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU Re-registration process is ongoing for July session 2023, Apply till 15 June 2023.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2023 until 15 May 2023.
Admission 2023 for BEd, PhD, and BSc Nursing courses has started at IGNOU Study Centre St. John’s College Agra and the deadline is 25 December 2022. The entrance exam for the courses will be held on 08 January 2023.
IGNOU Study Centre St. John’s College Agra Highlights
|Name||St. John’s College, Agra|
|Coordinator||Dr. Hemant Kulshreshtha|
|Address||Near Hari Parvat Cossing, Agra-282002, U.P|
|Offered Courses||BCOM, BA, BCA, CDM, CES, CETM, BED, BPP, BSC, BSW, BTS, CAFE, CBS, CCP, CIG, CTE, CNM, CPLT, CFN, MAH, MAPC, MAPY, CTPM, CTS, DNHE, DTS, MHD, MPS, MSO, MP, MPA, MPB, MCA, MCOM, MEC, PGJMC, MTM, PGCCL, PGDAC, PGDDM, PGDIBO, PGDIPR, PGDRD, PGDT, MSW, PGDEDS, MARD, PGCEDS, MAEDS, MEG, MTTM, BCOMAF, CIT, CNGOM, CHR, CLP, MCOMFT, DCE, MATS, BBARL, BAG, BCOMG, BSCG, PGDHRM, MAEDU, PGDCA, CFE|
|Phone No||(0562)-2520 301|
|Regional Centre||IGNOU Noida|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
|Admission 2023||IGNOU Admission|
|OTHER IMPORTANT ARTICLES OF IGNOU|
|IGNOU Registration||IGNOU Re-Registration|
|IGNOU Assignment||IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU Fee Structure||IGNOU Admission July Session|
|IGNOU Courses||IGNOU Student Login|
Department of University
|Department of Arts||Department of Economics|
|Department of English|
|Department of Geography|
|Department of Hindi|
|Department of History|
|Department of Political Science|
|Department of Urdu|
|Department of Commerce||Department of Accounts and Law|
|Department of Applied Business Economics|
|Department of Business Administration|
|Department of Education||B.Ed|
|Department of Management Studies||BBA|
|Department of Science||Department of Botany|
|Department of Chemistry|
|Department of Mathematics|
|Department of Physics|
|Department of Statistics|
How to Apply
Admission to St. John’s College Agra is currently available for the July session for all UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate courses candidates can apply till 30 June 2023. students just need to follow some easy steps to register themself which are mentioned below.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the University.
- Click on ” Admission Tab”.
- Read the instruction properly.
- Register by using the username and password.
- Fill up the application form with personal and professional details.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs, and signatures.
- After filling the application form click on the ” Submit Button”.
- The application fee will be paid online and demand a draft in favor of the University.
Required Document for St. John’s College Agra
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
- Other Certificate if have
IGNOU Study Centre St. John’s College Contact Details:
- Address: M.G. Road, Agra-282002, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Phone No: (0562)-2520 301
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org