IGNOU Assignment: Indira Gandhi National Open University, or IGNOU, asks for assignments, projects, or practicals to allow students to appear in the term-end examination of their selected sessions. IGNOU assignment is not just being used as a unit to determine students’ examination appearance, but it also demonstrates the value in the grade card of a minimum of 30% marks out of 100.
31 March 2023 is the last date for IGNOU Assignment submission June TEE 2023. Students are required to submit IGNOU assignments for one of two sessions; December, or June. The article is going to help every new, or aspiring student of Indira Gandhi National Open University with the details of IGNOU course assignments for 2023. This unit will focus largely on the following questions:
- Admissions for the January 2023 session extended, and students can apply for all programmes until March 27, 2023 except certificate & semester based courses at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU has extended the last date of re-registration with Rs 200 late fee for January 2023 session; Apply till 27 March 2023 for all programs except certificate & semester based programs.
- The IGNOU has announced the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2023 until 31 March 2023.
- Last date for submission of assignments?
- What exactly are IGNOU assignments?
- How to prepare and submit assignments?
- What procedure is followed to determine the IGNOU assignment status?
- Where can I find the IGNOU assignment grades?
- What if students avoid or fail to submit assignments?
IGNOU Assignment 2023
IGNOU assignments are needed to be submitted in two sessions; December, and June. Candidates will need to submit their Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) assignments either online or offline. It is the study centre that is responsible for the acceptance of projects, practicals, and assignments before the last date.
Last date for assignments submission
The last date for IGNOU assignment submission 2023-24 is 31 March 2023. Due to the two different session administrations, the deadline for submitting assignments varies. The sections that follow will assist us in obtaining not only the deadline for session assignment submission but also other important information.
IGNOU Assignment Submission 2023 Last date
|IGNOU BA Assignment 2023||31 March 2023|
|MA IGNOU Assignment 2023||31 March 2023|
|IGNOU MBA June TEE Assignment 2023||31 March 2023|
IGNOU Assignment June 2023
The June TEE 2023 session assignments of IGNOU must be submitted in person or online to the concerned study centre before 31 March 2023. Students who successfully submit their assignments are eligible to appear in the June Term-End-Examination. No candidates will be allowed to participate in the June 2023 TEE examination without submitting their assignment at IGNOU.
IGNOU Assignment December 2023
The July 2023 session of the IGNOU assignment can be submitted in the first or second week of August. Students are allowed to submit their course assignments before 30 November 2023. The assignment submission will assist enrolled students in entering the examination hall for December TEE 2023. It depends on the study center at how they wish to accept assignments from students; online or offline.
IGNOU Assignment Weightage
Indira Gandhi National Open University assignments have a total of 30% percent weightage out of 100% in students’ grade points. The rest 70 percent of marks in particular subjects stand for theoretical examinations. The addition of assignment marks strengthens the academic performance of the student.
What exactly is IGNOU Assignment?
IGNOU assignments are used to judge students’ understanding of the course materials and determine whether they are eligible enough to appear in the term-end examinations. Indira Gandhi National Open University asks for the subject-wise assignment of each program from students.
This can be understood with an example, where a student who has opted for the Master of English program, and there— he/she has a total of four subjects to study, submit the assignments, and appear in the term-end examinations.
Preparation and Submission of IGNOU Assignment
In order to prepare, and submit IGNOU course assignments, one has to know how he/she can do so successfully. The answers to the following questions will help students easily get a way to submit the IGNOU assignments for their respective sessions.
What is the process for preparing IGNOU course assignments? Which is the ideal size of sheet paper for assignment preparation? From where one can find questions for the particular term-end assignments? How do we know about the available mode of submitting assignments at the concerned study centres?
Preparation of IGNOU Assignments
Students can begin their IGNOU assignments by purchasing A4 lined sheets from the closest stationery shops. Learners needed to complete their introduction pages for each subject before they began answering the questions. The IGNOU assignment question paper can be downloaded from the IGNOU Web Services portal.
IGNOU Assignment Submission: How to Submit Assignment?
In order to submit the assignment to the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), students should reach the official website of selected regional centers. The centers offer guidelines for the submission of assignments that include every necessary piece of information, as shown in the following points:
- Assignments should be handwritten.
- The first page of each assignment must contain the following; the name of the student, enrollment number, course code, study centre code, mobile number, and email address.
- Each page should be signed by the students.
- Scan files of each course have to be submitted separately through emails, or Google Documents.
- Only PDF format will be accepted in the softcopy mode.
- Hard copies should be submitted at the concerned study centres.
The following part of this article is going to make students aware of the assignment submission process for all forms, e.g., Google documents, email, and hardcopy.
IGNOU Assignments Submission via Google Form
The Google form-based assignment submission process can easily be completed from a smartphone, desktop, or laptop with the assistance of the Internet. Students who are invited to submit their assignments online with the form have to open an active Google Documents link. The link can be accessed directly from the regional centre website that holds the data of the study centre allocated to you.
How to submit the IGNOU Assignment through google Forms? To fully understand the process of IGNOU assignment submission with Google Documents, one should follow the instructions shown below.
- Kindly visit opted IGNOU regional centre website
- Click upon “Assignment Submission Guidelines”
- Please read the assignment guidelines carefully
- Open “Instructions, and Link for submission of assignments”
- Search “study centre with SC Code”
- The link is just in front of the address of the study centre
- Enter basic personal, program, and subject details.
- Select PDF File, and Upload
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023
IGNOU assignment status 2023 June session is live at the official portal www.ignou.ac.in. Students who have successfully completed the submission process of an IGNOU course assignment can easily check their submission status without even visiting or taking assistance from the university’s regional or student centre. Students can do so by using the internet from anywhere in the world.
How to Check the IGNOU Assignment Submission Status?
One can easily get an update on the IGNOU assignment status by going through the points mentioned in the following steps.
- To check the assignment submission status, kindly open the “Status Assignment”
- Enter Enrollment Number
- Enter Programme Code
- Press on “Submit” button
- One can now view the status of the IGNOU assignment.
IGNOU Assignment Grade Card
The significance of assignment grades is something that we all already comprehend. Thus, it is necessary to check the assignment marks so that one can calculate their overall percentage for the specific term.
IGNOU grade card is the final stage where students get a definite view of their scores on Indira Gandhi National Open University assignments. There is no other option to check the marks of IGNOU assignments. In order to learn about the process of checking IGNOU assignment marks, students are needed to follow the steps in the given manner.
How do I find out my IGNOU assignment marks?
- Kindly visit the official website of IGNOU
- Press on the “Result” section
- Then on “Grade Card”
- Select “Programme”
- Enter “Enrollment Number”
- Select “Programme code” from the drop-down list
- Click on “Search” button
- Assignment marks are visible on the right side of the screen
- Students can print the result if they wish to by pressing the “Print ICON”