IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme Admission: Indira Gandhi National Open University is claimed to be the largest university globally, with over four million active enrollments. The Online Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies is a unique course designed for online mode of students. IGNOU has made it possible for students to pursue academic studies at home. The last date for submission of an IGNOU Re–registration form is 30 September 2022.
The university that offers Graduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral, and Post Diploma programs in distance learning recently upgraded its mode of learning and introduced PGCGPS Online Programme (Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi And Peace Studies) into which candidates may study while staying at home.
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by September 30.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 30 September 2022
- IGNOU has extended the Re-registration date for july 2022 session until 30 September 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
- IGNOU Online PGCGPS admission for June 2022 Session has been started, and students can apply till 30 September 2022. Click here
- For the PGCGPS Assignment submission end of the date is 20 July 2022.
IGNOU Online PGCGPS Admission: Programme Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Course Fee||2200 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Bar|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online PGCGPS Admission: An Overview
The students were searching for alternatives since the Coronavirus had a disastrous impact on the country. The fear Coronavirus brought during its heavy presence marked questions in the head of students. The students thought about whether they could go to their colleges again; if yes, then will it be safe out there. Recently updated online programs on the official site of IGNOU have attracted numerous candidates, and it provides the answer to the questions raised in their minds. The PGCGPS Online Programme is one of the programmes that candidates love to join from their homes.
The PGCGPS Online Programme deals with the theme of peace and its importance through the perception of Mahatma Gandhi. The learner of this programme would become eligible to create peaceful solutions to any concern in their future. The programme comprises sixteen credits divided into four sections:
All candidates who have enrolled in this programme need to avoid visiting regional or Study centers. The required facility for their PGCPGS Online Programme like Syllabus, Online Classes, and Assignment submission link will be granted online, and learners may download the study materials from the EGyankosh Web portal at any time. However, there is only one thing that stays offline, and it will be the term-end examination that will happen both in December and June sessions.
IGNOU Online PGCGPS Application Form
After knowing the insights about the program, candidates who are impatient to take admission would be glad to know that they do not have to wait for this for too long as the June 2022 registration form is available till 30 September 2022. The admission procedure for the IGNOU PGCGPS course will be closed, and students are required to fill out the registration form without missing the date.
How to get admission to IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme?
The candidates who have decided to take admission may follow the instructions below:
- Students need to visit the admission portal link for this program: https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- By going through this link, there is an option for new registration that students are required to click.
- After filling out the registration form and generating the ID- Password, students need to go on to the further step, which is the admission form fill up.
- After Logging in, students need to fill in all the asked details.
- These details are asked for the verification identification purpose of the student.
- The details like – Personal information, educational information, and identity information are asked by the university.
- After filling in all of this information, students must complete the documentation.
- Here, students must thoroughly scan and upload all the necessary documents.
- Once the documents are uploaded, the next step is paying the fees.
- The payment of the fees should be made carefully as there is no refund policy by the university.
- After submitting the form, students need to save all details.
Eligibility & Medium: PGCGPS Online Programme of IGNOU
- Any graduate from a recognized university is eligible
- Age is no bar
- Language: English
- Minimum period: 06 Months
- Maximum period: 02 Years
IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 2,200/- Full Programme (exclusive of examination fee)
Fee for Foreign nationals divided into two parts
- For SAARC students, INR 4,000/- Full Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 100.00/- for Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme Syllabus:
|Gandhi: The Man and His Times||(MGP-001)||4|
|Introduction to Peace and Conflict Resolution||(MGP-005)||4|
|Non-Violence Movements after Gandhi||(MGPE-007)||4|
|Gandhian Approach to Peace and Conflict Resolution||(MGPE-008)||4|
Benefits of IGNOU Online PGCGPS Programme
The certificate holder of the PGCGPS Online Programme can work in the following sectors:
- NGOs/Non-Profit Organzation
After completing the programme, a student may continue further studies in the Post Graduate Diploma or Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies.
Admission seekers may contact the below coordinator for more clarification about the programme.
Professor Satish Kumar
Mobile: +91 9313487857
Email ID: Satishkumar@ignou.ac.in
- The PGCPS Online Programme has been introduced to promote the Gandhian perception of peace and social rebirth.
- It has acquired Gandhi’s vision of peace and nonviolent activism.
- The main objective of this programme is to develop peace and conflict resolution inside the learner from an interdisciplinary perspective.
Centre for Online Education (COE)
Block-17, Room. No. 04,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Contact No: 011-2957-2322