IGNOU Online PGDEOH Admission 2023: IGNOU offers Postgraduate Diploma In Environmental and Occupational Health (PGDEOH) for online learning. Currently, for July 2023 session admission to IGNOU PGDEOH has opened for students, and the last date to apply is 30 June 2023.
The minimum and the maximum course duration are 1 year and 4 years, respectively. This program is designed for students who have completed their Bachelor’s degree from a renowned university. Admission to this program will be through merit only. Interested students can fill out the application form by visiting @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
- Admissions for the July 2023 session is open now, and students can apply for all programmes until June 30, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU Re-registration process is ongoing for July session 2023, Apply till 15 June 2023.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2023 until 15 May 2023.
IGNOU Online PGDEOH Admission Highlights
|Program Name||PG Diploma in Environmental and Occupational Health|
|Duration||Minimum: 1 year | Maximum: 4 years|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree from any field|
|Course Fee||INR 3,600/-|
IGNOU Online PGDEOH Admission 2023
IGNOU online PGDEOH admission started, and the deadline to apply for fresh admission is 30 June 2023. IGNOU Re-registration form submissions have started for the July session for the Onlie PGDEOH program students can apply before the last date is 15 June 2023.
Just like distance programs, the Admission process for the IGNOU PGDEOH Online program will also be done online, it is solely done based on the minimum eligibility criteria and the application form. Firstly, students must have finished Bachelor’s level studies in any discipline from a reputed university. Other than this, there is no entrance test taken by the university. Thus, the selection process will be merit-based only.
PG Diploma (in Environmental and Occupational Health) is a 1-year duration program. In addition, students can take 3 years to finish this diploma program. Mainly, this program is open to graduate students who are very much interested in public health and the work environment. Besides, students have to pay Rs 6,600 for the entire program.
The course includes 10 subjects having 4 credits for each. Learners will be exposed to the following subjects: Introduction to Environmental Health, Occupational Health, Environmental Law, Healthcare, Environmental toxicology, and many others.
Mainly, this program is helpful for students who are interested in establishing a career in environmental and occupational health. At the end of the program, the students will become efficient in building their careers in reputed organizations and companies.
To know about the main points of IGNOU Online PG Diploma Environmental and Occupational Health (PGDEOH), students must go through the table given below:
The most crucial factor of admission is the eligibility criteria that should be met by the students to be selected for the chosen program. With respect to IGNOU PGDEOH, students must fulfil the following eligibility criteria as stated below:
- Aspirants must hold a UG degree in any discipline from an accredited university.
- Students should be interested in the areas related to a healthy work environment.
- One should have a laptop and internet connectivity for participating in online learning.
The common concern among the students corresponds to the fee structure of the opted program. The university defines a different fee structure for all the online programs. The fee for a 1-year PG Diploma (Environmental and Occupational Health) Online program will cost Rs. 6,600/- for the entire program.
IGNOU Online PGDEOH Application Process 2023
IGNOU provides two sessions of admission in January and July session. Students must go through the application process to seek admission to the desired program. Firstly, they need to register and complete all the steps involved in the application form. Students need to follow the following steps sequentially:
- Visit the official site of the university https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration”
- Provide all the details asked in the registration form.
- Now, click the “Register” button.
- Now, log in by using the credentials on the registered contact details.
Fill out the Application Form:
- Enter personal details like name, age, gender, residential address, etc.
- Provide educational information (such as subject marks, total marks, percentage, CGPA, etc.) as needed in the form.
Upload the documents
- Upload all the required documents, including 10th/12th mark sheet, Migration Certificate, Caste Certificate, Age proof, etc.
- Next, make the online payment through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Click on the “Next” button.
Preview the Application Form
- Check the entered details by hitting the “Preview” option
- Edit or change the details if entered incorrectly.
- Save /Download the filled form for future use.
IGNOU Online Courses Admission List
|Course Name||Course URLs|
|IGNOU Online MA English Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online BSW Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online MBA Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online BCA Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online MCA Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online B.Com Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online BLIS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online BTS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online CAL Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online CIT Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online CLIS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online CPSCM Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online CRUL Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online CTRBS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online CTS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online DTS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online MATS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online PGCAP Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online PGCGPS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online PGDGPS Admission||Click Here|