IGNOU Online PGDEOH Admission 2024: IGNOU offers Postgraduate Diploma In Environmental and Occupational Health (PGDEOH) for online learning. For the January 2024 session admission to IGNOU PGDEOH will be open for students, and the last date to apply is 31 January 2024.
The minimum and the maximum course duration are 1 year and 4 years, respectively. This program is designed for students who have completed their Bachelor’s degree from a renowned university. Admission to this program will be through merit only. Interested students can fill out the application form by visiting @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
- IGNOU released the Hall Ticket for the December Term-end examination, students can download the admit card by visit the official portal @ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU has released the date sheet for the December Term End Examination 2023.
- IGNOU has extended the exam form last date to 25 November 2023 with a late fee of INR 1100 for December Term End Examination 2023.
IGNOU Online PGDEOH Admission Highlights
|Program Name||PG Diploma in Environmental and Occupational Health|
|Duration||Minimum: 1 year | Maximum: 4 years|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree from any field|
|Course Fee||INR 3,600/-|
IGNOU Online PGDEOH Admission 2024
IGNOU online PGDEOH admission will start, and the deadline to apply for fresh admission is 31 January 2024. IGNOU Re-registration form submissions have started for the January session for the Onlie program Students can apply before the last date 31 January 2024 without a late fee.
Just like distance programs, the Admission process for the IGNOU PGDEOH Online program will also be done online, it is solely done based on the minimum eligibility criteria and the application form. Firstly, students must have finished Bachelor’s level studies in any discipline from a reputed university. Other than this, there is no entrance test taken by the university. Thus, the selection process will be merit-based only.
IGNOU Online PGDEOH Course Details:
PG Diploma (in Environmental and Occupational Health) is a 1-year duration program. In addition, students can take 3 years to finish this diploma program. Mainly, this program is open to graduate students who are very much interested in public health and the work environment. Besides, students have to pay Rs 6,600 for the entire program.
The course includes 10 subjects having 4 credits for each. Learners will be exposed to the following subjects: Introduction to Environmental Health, Occupational Health, Environmental Law, Healthcare, Environmental Toxicology, and many others.
Mainly, this program is helpful for students who are interested in establishing a career in environmental and occupational health. At the end of the program, the students will become efficient in building their careers in reputed organizations and companies.
To know about the main points of IGNOU Online PG Diploma Environmental and Occupational Health (PGDEOH), students must go through the table given below:
The most crucial factor of admission is the eligibility criteria that should be met by the students to be selected for the chosen program. With respect to IGNOU PGDEOH, students must fulfill the following eligibility criteria as stated below:
- Aspirants must hold a UG degree in any discipline from an accredited university.
- Students should be interested in the areas related to a healthy work environment.
- One should have a laptop and internet connectivity to participate in online learning.
The common concern among the students corresponds to the fee structure of the opted program. The university defines a different fee structure for all the online programs. The fee for a 1-year PG Diploma (Environmental and Occupational Health) Online program will cost Rs. 6,600/- for the entire program.
IGNOU Online PGDEOH Application Process 2024
IGNOU provides two sessions of admission in January and July session. Students must go through the application process to seek admission to the desired program. As a first step, they have to fill out the application form and all the required steps in order to register and apply. The following steps need to be followed sequentially by the students:
- Visit the official site of the university https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration”
- Provide all the details asked in the registration form.
- Now, click the “Register” button.
- Now, log in by using the credentials on the registered contact details.
Fill out the Application Form:
- Enter personal details like name, age, gender, residential address, etc.
- Provide educational information (such as subject marks, total marks, percentage, CGPA, etc.) as needed in the form.
Upload the documents
- Upload all the required documents, including 10th/12th mark sheet, Migration Certificate, Caste Certificate, Age proof, etc.
- Next, make the online payment through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Click on the “Next” button.
Preview the Application Form
- Check the entered details by hitting the “Preview” option
- Edit or change the details if entered incorrectly.
- Save /Download the filled form for future use.
IGNOU Online Courses Admission List
|Course Name||Course URLs|
|IGNOU Online MA English Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online BSW Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online MBA Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online BCA Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online MCA Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online B.Com Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online BLIS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online BTS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online CAL Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online CIT Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online CLIS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online CPSCM Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online CRUL Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online CTRBS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online CTS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online DTS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online MATS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online PGCAP Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online PGCGPS Admission||Click Here|
|IGNOU Online PGDGPS Admission||Click Here|