IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Admission: IGNOU Online registrations for the PGDGPS program in the online mode for the January 2024 academic session, students can apply for admission to the Online PGDGPS Diploma before the tentative last date is 31 January 2024. The application form is available at @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in. The registration fee is INR 300 and the academic session fee is INR 3,700 per year for the IGNOU Online PG Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, a reputed university that offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral, Diploma, and Post Diploma Courses passed a notification under which online programs have been introduced. The University has expanded the learning methods that undeniably help those candidates who have been lining up for such opportunities for a long time.
- IGNOU released the Hall Ticket for the December Term-end examination, students can download the admit card by visit the official portal @ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU has released the date sheet for the December Term End Examination 2023.
- IGNOU has extended the exam form last date to 25 November 2023 with a late fee of INR 1100 for December Term End Examination 2023.
The PGDGPS Online Diploma (Post Graduation Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies) is one of those diploma Programmes that the University had listed to offer over online mode.
IGNOU Admission has started with the Online Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS); This diploma program is available online. The admission process will be available for students who want to enroll in the Online PGDGPS Diploma course. The last date for IGNOU Re-registration is 31 January 2024 without a late fee for the January 2024 academic session.
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Admission: Highlights
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Programme
|Minimum Duration||1 Year|
|Maximum Duration||3 Years|
|Course Fee||3,700 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Bar|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Admission: An Overview
Indira Gandhi National Open University will commence the Online PGDGPS Diploma admission for the January 2024 academic session. Candidates who are interested in pursuing the IGNOU PGDGPS Diploma course can register themselves for admission before the last date of 31 January 2024 by visiting the official admission portal @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
The PGDGPS Online Diploma goes with the perception of Mahatma Gandhi’s Peace and its importance for the world to acquire true growth for the nation. The learner in this diploma will be taught to develop conflict skills to obtain peace for humanity. The ideology of Mahatma Gandhi will remain central, and learners have to examine and learn about its impacts in the past and modern.
The PGDGPS Online Diploma is a 32–credit program that consists of the following courses:
- MGP-001 Gandhi: The Man and His Times
- MGP-002 Philosophy of Gandhi
- MGP-003 Gandhi’s Social Thought
- MGP-004 Gandhi’s Political Thought
- MGPE-006 Gandhi’s Economic Thought
- MGPE-007 Non-Violent Movements after Gandhi
- MGPE-009 Gandhi in the 21st Century
- MGPE-014 Gandhi, Ecology and Sustainable Development
Candidates who have joined the diploma in PGDGPS Online do not need to attend classes offline, and they can avoid visiting regional or study centres. All performing activities will be done from home except the examinations because IGNOU has not yet taken examinations from home. Candidates have to fill out the Term End Examination (TEE) form for their respective programs to appear for the TEE Examinations.
The facility of EGyankosh, Online Classes, and assignment submission links are some of the most beneficial factors in the PGDGPS Online Diploma.
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Application Form
The Candidates who have found keen interest in Joining the diploma program would be pleased to hear that the IGNOU offers the PGDGPS Online Diploma Programme twice a year for admission, first in January and second in July Session. The registrations will be started for the January 2024 session. Interested candidates who fill out the application form for fresh admission to the PGDGPS Diploma Programme can apply till 31 January 2024.
Students interested in this online program must complete their application form which has already been released by IGNOU University. The admissions are online, and students must review all the required criteria.
How to get admission to IGNOU PGDGPS Online Diploma Programme?
We have made instructions for the candidates who wish to be admitted to the January 2024 session for the Ignou Online PGDGPS course.
- Students need to click here- https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- By clicking here, students will get the steps to start with the new registration.
- The new and fresh registration is mandatory for the students to have an ID and Password, which must be remembered or saved.
- After getting the registration ID and password, students need to begin the admission process.
- The details required to fill in are your full name, age, academic scores, and curriculum activities; all these details are needed to fill.
- As the form filling requires accuracy because wrong information can reject the admission of the applicants.
- After updating the details, the documents are required to be scanned and uploaded.
- These documents should be clear and scanned because the university will not accept photocopies or image errors.
- After the documents are uploaded, students must complete their payment method.
- This payment method is available for the Net Banking/UPI/card payment for admissions.
- After this, the payment method needs to save for further reference.
Eligibility & Medium: PGDGPS Online Diploma of IGNOU
- A candidate has to be a graduate of any discipline
- Age is no bar
- Language: English
- Minimum period: 01 Year
- Maximum period: 03 Years
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 3,700/- Full Programme (exclusive of examination fee)
The fee for Foreign nationals is divided into two parts:
- For SAARC students, INR 6,000/– Full Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 500.00/– for the Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Programme Syllabus
|Gandhi: The Man and His Times||(MGP-001)||4|
|Philosophy of Gandhi||(MGP-002)||4|
|Gandhi’s Social Thought||(MGP-003)||4|
|Gandhi’s Political Thought||(MGP-004)||4|
|Gandhi’s Economic Thought||(MGPE-006)||4|
|Non-Violence Movements after Gandhi||(MGPE-007)||4|
|Gandhi in the 21st Century||(MGPE-009)||4|
|Gandhi: Ecology and Sustainable Development||(MGPE-014)||4|
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Assignment
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Assignment’s last date is 30 November 2023 for the December Term-end examination. Students have to submit the PGDGPS assignments by visiting the official portal of the university at @ignou.ac.in. Students can get all the information at the official website of IGNOU. If the Students want to submit offline assignments they can go through the nearest regional centre.
Benefits of IGNOU PGDGPS Online Diploma Programme
The PGDGPS Online Diploma Holder Benefitted to be eligible for work in the below professions:
Candidates may get help from the Programme coordinator if necessary. Details of the coordinator have mentioned below:
Professor Satish Kumar
- Phone: 011-29572705
- Email ID: Satishkumar@ignou.ac.in
- The objective of this diploma is to provide knowledge, especially to young people, to the thoughts of Gandhi on economic, social, political, and environmental development.
- To develop and enhance the skill of peacebuilding
- To train the learners in peacebuilding and conflict resolution
- Address: Centre for Online Education (COE), Block-17, Room. No. 04, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: 011-2957-2322