IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Admission: 30 September 2022 is the last date of admission to IGNOU for the July session. eligible candidates can apply before the last date. The application form is available at www.ignou.ac.in. The Indira Gandhi National Open University, a reputed university that offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral, Diploma, and Post Diploma Courses passed a notification under which online programmes have been introduced.
The University has expanded the learning methods that undeniably help those candidates who have been lining up for such opportunities for a long time. The PGDGPS Online Diploma (Post Graduation Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies) is one of those diploma Programmes that the University had listed to offer over online mode.
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by September 30.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 30 September 2022
- IGNOU has extended the Re-registration date for july 2022 session until 30 September 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
IGNOU Admission has started with the Online Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS); This diploma program is available online. The admission process is available for the students who want to enrol in the Online PGDGPS Diploma course, and the last date of IGNOU Re-registration is 30 September 2022.
- IGNOU Online PGDGPS admission for July 2022 Session has been started, and students can apply till 30 September 2022. (Source)
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Admission: Programme Highlights
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Programme
|Minimum Duration||1 Year|
|Maximum Duration||3 Years|
|Course Fee||3,700 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Bar|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Admission: An Overview
The PGDGPS Online Diploma goes with the perception of Mahatama Gandhi’s Peace and its importance for the world to acquire true growth for the nation. The learner in this diploma will be taught to develop skills for conflicts to obtain peace for humanity. The ideology of Mahatma Gandhi will remain central, and learners have to examine and learn the impacts it had in the past and modern.
The PGDGPS Online Diploma is a 32 credit programme that consists of the following courses:
- MGP-001 Gandhi: The Man and His Times
- MGP-002 Philosophy of Gandhi
- MGP-003 Gandhi’s Social Thought
- MGP-004 Gandhi’s Political Thought
- MGPE-006 Gandhi’s Economic Thought
- MGPE-007 Non-Violent Movements after Gandhi
- MGPE-009 Gandhi in the 21st Century
- MGPE-014 Gandhi, Ecology and Sustainable Development
Candidates who have joined the diploma in PGDGPS Online do not need to attend classes offline, and they can avoid visiting regional or study centres. All performing activities will be done from home except the examinations because IGNOU has not yet taken examinations from home. Candidates have to fill the Term End Examination (TEE) form for their respective programmes to appear for the TEE Examinations.
The facility of EGyankosh, Online Classes, and assignment submission link are some of the most beneficial factors in PGDGPS Online Diploma.
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Application Form
The Candidates who have found keen interest in Joining the diploma programme would be pleased to hear that the IGNOU offers PGDGPS Online Diploma Programme twice a year for admission, first in January, Second in July Session. The candidates who fill out the application form for entry may choose the June session because the last date is 30 September 2022.
Students interested in this online program must complete their application form which has already been released by IGNOU university. The admissions are online, and students must review all the required criteria.
How to get admission to IGNOU PGDGPS Online Diploma Programme?
We have made instructions for the candidates who wish to take admitted to July 2022 session for the Ignou Online PGDGPS course.
- Students need to click here- https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- By clicking here, students will get the step to start with the new registration.
- The new and fresh registration is mandatory for the students to have an ID and Password, which must be remembered or saved.
- After getting the registration ID – Password, students need to begin the admission process.
- The details required to fill in are your full name, age, academic scores, and curriculum activities; all these details are needed to fill.
- As the form filling requires accuracy because wrong information can reject the admission of the applicants.
- After updating the details, the documents are required to scan and upload.
- These documents should be clear and scanned because the university will not accept photocopy or image errors.
- After the documents are uploaded, students must complete their payment method.
- This payment method is available for the NetBanking/UPI/card payment for the admissions.
- After this, the payment method needs to save for further reference.
Eligibility & Medium: PGDGPS Online Diploma of IGNOU
- A candidate has to be a graduate of any discipline
- Age is no bar
- Language: English
- Minimum period: 01 Year
- Maximum period: 03 Years
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 3,700/- Full Programme (exclusive of examination fee)
The fee for Foreign nationals is divided into two parts:
- For SAARC students, INR 6,000/– Full Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 500.00/– for the Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Programme Syllabus
|Gandhi: The Man and His Times||(MGP-001)||4|
|Philosophy of Gandhi||(MGP-002)||4|
|Gandhi’s Social Thought||(MGP-003)||4|
|Gandhi’s Political Thought||(MGP-004)||4|
|Gandhi’s Economic Thought||(MGPE-006)||4|
|Non-Violence Movements after Gandhi||(MGPE-007)||4|
|Gandhi in the 21st Century||(MGPE-009)||4|
|Gandhi: Ecology and Sustainable Development||(MGPE-014)||4|
Benefits of IGNOU PGDGPS Online Diploma Programme
The PGDGPS Online Diploma Holder Benefitted to be eligible for the work in the below professions:
Candidates may get help from the Programme coordinator if necessary. Details of the coordinator have mentioned below:
Professor Satish Kumar
Email ID: Satishkumar@ignou.ac.in
- The objective of this diploma is to provide knowledge, especially to young people, to the thoughts of Gandhi on economic, social, political, and environmental development.
- To develop and enhance the skill of peacebuilding
- To train the learners in peacebuilding and conflict resolution
- Address: Centre for Online Education (COE), Block-17, Room. No. 04, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact No: 011-2957-2322