IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Admission: The Indira Gandhi National Open University, a reputed university that offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral, Diploma, and Post Diploma Courses, passed a notification under which online programmes have been introduced. The University has expanded the learning methods that undeniably help those candidates who have been lining up for such opportunities for a long time. The PGDGPS Online Diploma (Post Graduation Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies) is one of those diploma Programmes that the University had listed to offer over online mode.
IGNOU Admission has started with the Online Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS); This diploma program is available online. The admission process is available for the students who want to enroll, and the last date of registration is extended till 15 March 2022.
- IGNOU Registration will now be open until 31 March 2022 for the January 2022 admission cycle.
- IGNOU has extended the date for January 2022 Re-registration until March 31.
- IGNOU offers a wide range of distance learning and online courses. Click here for the full list.
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for June TEE 2022 & December 2021 TEE assignments Submission date, so students can submit their assignments until 15th May 2022 & 30Th April respectively.
- IGNOU Online PGDGPS admission for January 2022 Session has been started, and students can apply till 15 March 2022. (Source)
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Admission: Programme Highlights
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Programme
|Minimum Duration||1 Year|
|Maximum Duration||3 Years|
|Course Fee||3700 Per Year|
|Minimum Age||No Bar|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/|
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Admission: An Overview
The PGDGPS Online Diploma goes with the perception of Mahatama Gandhi’s Peace and its importance for the world to acquire true growth for the nation. The learner in this diploma will be taught to develop skills for conflicts to obtain peace for humanity. The ideology of Mahatma Gandhi will remain central, and learners have to examine and learn the impacts it had in the past and modern.
The PGDGPS Online Diploma is a 32 credit programme that consists of the following courses:
- MGP-001 Gandhi: The Man and His Times
- MGP-002 Philosophy of Gandhi
- MGP-003 Gandhi’s Social Thought
- MGP-004 Gandhi’s Political Thought
- MGPE-006 Gandhi’s Economic Thought
- MGPE-007 Non-Violent Movements after Gandhi
- MGPE-009 Gandhi in the 21st Century
- MGPE-014 Gandhi, Ecology and Sustainable Development
Candidates who have joined the diploma in PGDGPS Online do not need to attend classes offline, and they can avoid visiting regional or study centres. All performing activities will be done from home except the examinations because IGNOU has not yet taken examinations from home. Candidates have to fill the Term End Examination form for their respective programmes to appear for the TEE Examinations.
The facility of EGyankosh, Online Classes, and assignment submission link are some of the most beneficial factors in PGDGPS Online Diploma.
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Admission
The Candidates who have found keen interest in Joining the diploma programme would be pleased to hear that the IGNOU offers PGDGPS Online Diploma Programme twice a year for admission, first in January, Second in July Session. The candidates in a hurry of entry may choose the Jan session because the last date is extended till 15 March 2022.
Students interested in this online program must complete their admission procedure which has already been started by IGNOU university. The admissions are online, and students must review all the required criteria.
How to get admission to IGNOU PGDGPS Online Diploma Programme?
We have made instructions for the candidates who wish to take admission in Jan 2022 session for the Ignou Online PGDGPS course.
- Students need to click here- https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- By clicking here, students will get the step to start with the new registration.
- The new and fresh registration is mandatory for the students to have an ID and Password, which must be remembered or saved.
- After getting the registration ID – Password, students need to begin the admission process.
- The details required to fill in are your full name, age, academic scores, curriculum activities; all these details are needed to fill.
- As the form filling requires accuracy because wrong information can reject the admission of the applicants.
- After updating the details, the documents are required to scan and upload.
- These documents should be clear and scanned because the university will not accept photocopy or image errors.
- After the documents are uploaded, students must complete their payment method.
- This payment method is available for the NetBanking/UPI/card payment for the admissions.
- After this, the payment method needs to save for further reference.
Eligibility & Medium: PGDGPS Online Diploma of IGNOU
- A candidate has to be a graduate from any discipline
- Age is no bar
- Language: English
- Minimum period: 01 Year
- Maximum period: 03 Years
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Programme Fee Structure
- For Indian nationals, INR 3,700/- Full Programme (exclusive of examination fee)
The fee for Foreign nationals is divided into two parts:
- For SAARC students, INR 6,000/- Full Programme (exclusive of the examination fee)
- FOR NON-SAARC students USD ($) 300.00/- for Full Programme(exclusive of examination fee)
IGNOU Online PGDGPS Diploma Programme Syllabus:
|Gandhi: The Man and His Times||(MGP-001)||4|
|Philosophy of Gandhi||(MGP-002)||4|
|Gandhi’s Social Thought||(MGP-003)||4|
|Gandhi’s Political Thought||(MGP-004)||4|
|Gandhi’s Economic Thought||(MGPE-006)||4|
|Non-Violence Movements after Gandhi||(MGPE-007)||4|
|Gandhi in the 21st Century||(MGPE-009)||4|
|Gandhi: Ecology and Sustainable Development||(MGPE-014)||4|
Benefits of IGNOU PGDGPS Online Diploma Programme
The PGDGPS Online Diploma Holder Benefitted to be eligible for the work in the below professions:
Candidates may get help from the Programme coordinator if necessary. Details of the coordinator have mentioned below:
Professor Satish Kumar
Email ID: Satishkumar@ignou.ac.in
- The objective of this diploma is to provide knowledge, especially to young people, to the thoughts of Gandhi on economic, social, political, and environmental development.
- To develop and enhance the skill of peacebuilding
- To train the learners in peacebuilding and conflict resolution
Centre for Online Education (COE)
Block-17, Room. No. 04,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Contact No: 011-2957-2322
Be the first to leave a review.