IGNOU MA in Psychology Admission 2022: IGNOU offers MA in Psychology (MAPC) program in Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. The MA in Psychology course (MAPC) students will learn how to deal with human and animal behavior. IGNOU for MAPC admissions. Any eligible aspirant would gladly finish the admission process by 31st January 2022. One who occupies the relevant ug degree from the an approved university of India can apply by visiting the IGNOU Samarth portal.
IGNOU MA in Psychology shall be no conduction of entrance tests for MAPC admissions. Applicants can seek Admission on behalf of the previous scores in the bachelor. An applicant shall complete the MAPC pg course with a minimum duration of 2 years. The complete course fee of MAPC is rupees 15,800.
Registration: The Admission in the MAPC is purely be run over the basic fee formula. First, the applicant will need to deposit the registration fee of 200, and later, complete the process of MAPC admission by making a deposit of the course fee. Students from a reserved background such as SC/ST shall get a facility of fee exemption only for a course. In order to enhance the knowledge for an admission perspective of MAPC, the applicant can read the complete article.
The School of Social Science offers this program. Presently, a Master’s in Psychology is a great demand in hospitals (both Government & private), Schools, Colleges, NGO’s as well as industrial & corporate sectors.
Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the very few universities in India that provides a Masters’s course in distance mode. It is an awesome opportunity for the study seekers, especially those who cannot join regular classes.
IGNOU MAPC Admission Latest Updates:
- IGNOU MA in Psychology Admission 2022 for the January session has been started. The last date of the Online Application is 31 January 2022. For more information related to admission Click Here.
- The last date of re-registration of Ignou MAPC for January Session 2022 is now 31 January 2022. Click Here.
- IGNOU assignment submission date has been closed. The last submission date was 5 February 2022.
IGNOU MA in Psychology Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||MA in Psychology (MAPC)|
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|Minimum Duration||2 Year|
|Maximum Duration||4 Year|
|Admission 2021-22||IGNOU Admission|
|Minimum Age||No bar|
|Maximum Age||No bar|
|Admission||January & July Session|
IGNOU MA in Psychology Admission 2022:
MA in Psychology is a two-year postgraduate program. Students who want to join MA in Psychology from IGNOU must have the complete information in hand. Such information includes course description, duration, the application process, admission process, selection criteria, and fee structure. All these necessary details have been mentioned in the upcoming sections.
IGNOU MAPC Application form
The university accepts the application form through an online mode. Students must check the official website to submit the application form. Further, aspirants have to follow the following steps given below:
- The first step starts with the registration process where students have to register by visiting the official website https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- Now, log in by using the username and password generated at the time of registration.
- Next, search for the “application form” link and click on it.
- Fill out all the necessary details asked in the application form.
- Upload the documents such as mark sheets, certificates, recent photos, etc.
- Make the payment through net banking, credit, and debit card.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Eligibility for IGNOU MAPC:
- The candidate must obtain a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in India.
- No age bar.
Duration of Course:
- The minimum duration for the course is two years
- The maximum duration for the course is four years
Fee for MAPC Course:
- The collective course fee for both years is 18600-/- Rs.
- For the first year, it is Rs. 9300/-
- For the second year, Rs. 9300/-
MAPC IGNOU Syllabus:
|course code||Course Name||Credits|
|MPC 001||Cognitive Psychology, Learning, and Memory||4|
|MPC 002||Life Span Psychology||4|
|MPC 003||Personality: Theories and Assessment||4|
|MPC 004||Advanced Social Psychology||4|
|MPC 005||Research Methods in Psychology||4|
|MPC 006||Statistics in Psychology||4|
|MPCL007||Practicals: Experimental Psychology and Psychological Testing||8|
|course code||Course Name||Credits|
|MPCE 013||Psychotherapeutic methods||4|
|MPCE 014||Practicum in Clinical Psychology||6|
|MPCE 021||Counselling Psychology||4|
|MPCE 022||Assessment in Counselling and Guidance||4|
|MPCE 023||Interventions in counselling||4|
|MPCE 024||Practicum in Counselling Psychology||6|
|MPCE 031||Organizational Behaviour (OBY)||4|
|MPCE 032||Human Resource Development (HRD)||4|
|MPCE 033||Organisational Development (OD)||4|
|MPCE 034||Practicum: Industrial and Organisational Psychology||6|
Why choose IGNOU MA Psychology?
- IGNOU allows learners to study from anywhere through distance mode.
- Allows students to continue their studies and job simultaneously.
- Provides study material that enlightens them about the subject.
- Assignments are also given for the continuous evaluation of the students.
Q1. Is IGNOU suitable for M.A in Psychology?
Ans. Pursuing M.A in Psychology from IGNOU is valid. This university is a governmental open learning university, and its degree is acceptable all over the world.
Q2. What is the course fee for M.A in Psychology?
Ans. The course fee for M.A Psychology is Rs. 18,600.
Q3. What are the main subjects covered in M.A Psychology?
Ans. The course has been classified into seven subjects. Such subjects are Cognitive Psychology and Learning, Lifespan Psychology, Advance Social Psychology, Statistics in Psychology, etc.
Q4. Who can apply for M.A Psychology?
Ans. Students who have completed their Bachelor’s from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
Be the first to leave a review.