IGNOU Ph.D. Admission 2022: Fee, Eligibility, Application Form & Last Date: IGNOU offers Doctoral programs to students in twelve different areas. One can select the learning method according to their ease and choice. Candidates can complete their Ph.D. degrees in a minimum of three years. This article contains a complete guide about IGNOU Ph.D. admission details, the eligibility criteria, fee structure, course content, program details, assignment details, and much more.
IGNOU Ph.D. Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Duration of the Course||Three year|
|Maximum Duration||Five years|
|Minimum Age||No limitation|
|Maximum Age||No limitation|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
IGNOU Ph.D. Admission 2022:
Candidates select the specialization subject or area according to their choice. Each discipline contains a minimum number of seats. So do not wait for long while registering at IGNOU. The candidates who want to get admission to the Ph.D. course must check the university’s official website from time to time. The entire university-related announcement is mentioned on the website. One can check the detailed information from the prospectus also.
IGNOU Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria:
Students must fulfill the below-listed criterion to obtain set in the Ph.D. program at IGNOU:
- The candidate who wants to apply for this course must have a post-graduation degree with good marks from some recognized university.
- The candidate must clear the entrance exam. The admission is highly competitive, and the seats are limited, so it’s important to take the entrance exam seriously so that you can confirm your seat.
IGNOU Ph.D. Fee Structure:
The course fee of the Ph.D. program is different for different disciplines. It depends upon courses, research area, and more. One can get complete detail about the fee structure of the IGNOU Ph.D. program from the website. The fee is easily affordable for everyone. Candidates have to submit an additional amount of INR 1000 of the application while applying.
IGNOU Ph.D. Application Form 2022:
The university offers admission to the Ph.D. program based on post-graduation percentage along with an entry test and interview. The specialization areas for Ph.D. The program includes Women Studies, Geology, French, Journalism Statistics, Biochemistry, Mass Communication, Physics, Geography, Gender Development Studies, and Chemistry. The entry test is quite tough. The application process required the following steps:
- The first task is to open the university’s website.
- In case you are a registered candidate, click on the login button and enter all the information.
- Carefully select your course and remember the course Id.
- After this, click on the “Application” button to proceed further.
- Now fill-up the form by entering all the correct information.
- After this, pay the first-year fee online.
- Then upload all the required documents and clack the submit badge.
IGNOU Ph.D. Study Material;
The institute grants complete course content to candidates on the university website. One can easily get it from the website. Click on the respective links and get all the files.
IGNOU Ph.D. Assignments;
The assignments play a huge role in the understanding of a particular subject. It is an effective way of implementing all the concepts that are studied in the program. The assignments involve continuous evaluation. It carries 30 percent weightage. The student must perform well in assignments to get a good grade in a course. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
Why Choose IGNOU For Ph.D. Admission?
IGNOU offers a Ph.D. degree to students in twelve subjects. Some of the reasons for selecting IGNOU for Ph.D. Admission is as follows:
- The university is internationally recognized.
- IGNOU is India’s top distance learning Education University.
- D. is all about research and self—study. Students can easily manage all the tasks online.
- IGNOU grants all course material on the website.
Ques.) What is the eligibility criterion for getting admission to a Ph.D. Program at IGNOU?
Ans: Students interested in the Ph.D. program from IGNOU must have a post-graduate degree in a relevant subject. Candidates with less than 55 percent marks in their previous degrees cannot apply for this course.
Ques.) What are the specialization areas for IGNOU Ph.D. Program?
Ans: The specialization areas for Ph.D. Program include Geology, Women Studies, French, Mass Communication, Journalism Statistics, Biochemistry, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, and Gender Development Studies.
Ques.) In how many cities of India, Ph.D. entrance test of IGNOU tale place?
Ans: IGNOU entry test for Ph.D. degree takes place in thirteen cities. It includes Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Guwahati, Lucknow, Mumbai, Trivandram, and Patna.