IGNOU Jammu Regional Centre: The Regional Centre of IGNOU in Jammu started operating in 1998. IGNOU established this centre when it got an invitation from the Government of J&K to provide open education to the people there. Regional Centre Jammu started its journey with one Learner Study Centre and has now established a network of 35 Learner Centres.
Indira Gandhi National Open University will start the admission procedure at the Jammu Regional Centre in the January 2024 academic session for all the UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate programs. Candidates can fill out the application forms by the last date, 31 January 2024, at the official portal of the university @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- IGNOU released the Hall Ticket for the December Term-end examination, students can download the admit card by visit the official portal @ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU has released the date sheet for the December Term End Examination 2023.
- IGNOU has extended the exam form last date to 25 November 2023 with a late fee of INR 1100 for December Term End Examination 2023.
IGNOU will open the re-registration procedure at the Jammu regional centre in the January 2024 session for all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs; students can apply by the last date 31 January 2024 without a late fee at the official portal of the university @onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
At the Jammu regional centre, IGNOU conducts the admission and re-registration procedure in two academic sessions, one in January and one in July. Students can choose any one of them.
The code of this IGNOU Regional Centre is 12 (Twelve) and it’s really popular for its IGNOU education services in the Jammu area. Students also can check out the official portal at @www.rcjammu.ignou.ac.in. for IGNOU Jammu Regional Centre Information.
Indira Gandhi National Open University has begun the assignment submission for the December Term-end examination for all the courses at the Jammu Regional Centre. Students can submit their IGNOU assignment by the last date, 30 November 2023, for the December TEE at the Jammu RC.
Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the exam form submission at the Jammu Regional Centre to appear in the December Term-end examination. Students can fill out their exam form by the last date 25 November 2023 with a late fee of INR 1,100 at the nearby regional centre of the university.
Online or offline, students can apply for admission and reapply. To apply online, visit the following websites:
- New Student Admissions: www.ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Existing students re-registering: www.onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/
Students should also be aware that they’ll never be able to change their exam Centres inside the regional centres of Jammu and Srinagar. IGNOU December TEE
Recommended: Get More details here about
|IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU Hall Ticket|
IGNOU Jammu Regional Centre Admission Highlights
|Center Name||Ignou Jammu Regional Centre (Jammu & Kashmir)|
|Name of Director||Dr Sandeep Gupta|
|Location||Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Email IDemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Affiliated Center||(IGNOU) Indira Gandhi National Open University|
IGNOU Jammu Regional Centre Admission
IGNOU Jammu Regional Centre Admission will start for the January session of 2024. There are lots of UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate courses available at Indira Gandhi National Open University. There is a deadline for applying at the Jammu Regional Centre of IGNOU for the session beginning 31 January 2024 for the January session. Students will also be able to check their admission status on the IGNOU official website. Candidates are suggested to fill out the application form before the last date for all courses.
At the IGNOU Jammu Regional Centre, students have the opportunity to apply for various courses, like BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, MA, MCom, and more. Additionally, Jammu RC accepts offline admissions, allowing students to choose courses in accordance with their preferences and eligibility criteria.
IGNOU Jammu Regional Centre Admission Process
- Visit the IGNOU website http://www.ignou.ac.in/.
- Register online by clicking the “Register Online” button. Next, click “Fresh Admission”.
- There will now be a new window. Click on “Click here for new registration”.
- To continue, you must have scanned documents of your photo, signature, and age-proof
- Other requirements may also apply.
- Original document scanned copies are required.
- Complete the remaining details carefully and submit.
IGNOU Jammu Regional Centre Offered Courses
Bachelor’s Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of English (BA)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
- B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) (BScN(PB))
Master’s Degree Courses
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (M.Sc.(DFSM))
- Master of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Diploma in Value-Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (DVAPFV)
- Diploma in Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses, and Oilseeds (DPVCPO)
- Certificate in Competency Enhancement for ANM/FHW (CCEANM)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Early Childhood Special Education (Mental Retardation) (CESE(MR))
- Certificate in Energy Technology and Management (CETM)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Labour Development (CLD)
- Certificate in Lifelong Learning (CELL)
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Care (CMCHC)
- Certificate in Newborn and Infant Care (CNIC)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Participatory Forest Management (CPFM)
- Certificate in Performing Arts – Hindustani Music (CPAHM)
- Certificate in Sericulture (CIS)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate in Urdu Language (CUL)
- Certificate in Water Harvesting and Management (CWHM)
- Certificate in Women’s Empowerment and Development (CWED)
- Certificate in Youth in Development Work (CCYP)
- Certificate Programme in Functional English (Basic level) (CFE)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
PG and Advanced Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy (PGDCFT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Adult Education: Participatory Adult Learning, Documentation and Information Networking (PGDAE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry (PGDAC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production (PGDAPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Extension and Development Studies (PGDEDS)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Food Safety and Quality Management (PGDFSQM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine (PGDGM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health (PGDMCH )
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management (PGDPSM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma In Plantation Management (PGDPM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Programme Production (PGDRPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in School Leadership and Management (PGDSLM)
- Appreciation Course on Environment (ACE)
- Master in Social Work (Philanthropy) (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Diploma in Primary Education (DPE)
IGNOU Jammu Regional Centre(FAQs)?
Q: Is it a must to register before submitting the online admission form?
Ans: Yes, You can’t submit the application form without registration.
Q: Is it possible to pay the fee online?
Ans: Yes, it can be made by credit/debit card or any payment gateway, as well as by net banking for online fee payment.
Q: How will I be notified of the outcome of my application once I have paid the application fee?
Ans: A confirmation of payment will be sent to you by SMS and email.
Q: How can I change my regional center in IGNOU?
Ans: If a student wishes to change the exam center, they must do so offline (walk-in) or by sending an email to the regional center that they would like to use.
IGNOU Jammu Regional Centre Contact Details:
- Address: IGNOU Regional Centre, Govt. SPMR College of Commerce premises, Aurobindo Block, Canal Road, Jammu-180001 (J&K)
- Phone: 0191-2546529
- Fax: 0191-2585154
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regional Centre Website: www.rcjammu.ignou.ac.in