IGNOU Jodhpur Regional Centre: In IGNOU Jodhpur Regional Centre, all courses are currently accepting applications, except semester-based and certificate courses, Applicants must submit their applications by 15 November 2022. IGNOU Jodhpur was formed in 2011. It covers western and southern districts of Rajasthan. The main aim of the regional centre was to offer quality education to the students.
IGNOU Jodhpur coordinates and supervises 66 Learner Support Centres. which include 26 Regular Study Centres, 34 Programme Study Centres, and 6 Special Study Centres including 4 Jail Centres. It provides admission to various programmes like UG, PG, Certificate, diploma, and awareness programmes.
- IGNOU started the Application Process for B.Ed, BSc Nursing & PhD Programmes, Students can Apply before 20 December 2022.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 December 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 30 November 2022.
IGNOU Jodhpur Latest News
- IGNOU Jodhpur deadline for admissions to all the courses, except semester-based and certificate courses, has been extended to 15 November 2022.
- Students of IGNOU Jodhpur have to submit their assignments before the last date, 30 November 2022.
- Exam form submission for IGNOU Jodhpur last date for December TEE 2022 has been announced as 25 November 2022 with late fee.
Recommended: Get more details here about
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU Fee Structure|
|IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU OPENMAT||IGNOU Result|
IGNOU Jodhpur Regional Centre Admission Highlights
|Name of Director||Dr. Ajay Vardhan Acharya|
|Center Name||Ignou Jodhpur Regional Centre Rajasthan|
|Affiliated Center||(IGNOU) Indira Gandhi National Open University|
IGNOU Jodhpur Regional Centre Offered Courses
|Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Education (B. Ed)||3 years|
|Bachelor of English (BA)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)||3 years|
|Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)||3 years|
|MA (Distance Education) (MADE)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (English) (MEG)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (History) (MAH)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)||2 years|
|Master of Arts(Education) (MA(Edu))||2 years|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 years|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 years|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||2 years|
|Master of Education (M. Ed)||2 years|
|Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)||2 years|
- Address: INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY, REGIONAL CENTRE JODHPUR, 439, OPPOSITE KAMLA NAGAR HOSPITAL, PAL LINK ROAD, JODHPUR – 342008 (RAJASTHAN),
- CONTACT NO. 0291-2751424,
- MOBILE NO. 9414036579,
- EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Website: rcjodhpur.ignou.ac.in