IGNOU Study Centre Maulana Azad College Kolkata: Maulana Azad College is one of the oldest colleges in India; it was established in 1924 and is situated in Culcutta. NAAC has accredited this college with a grade of ‘A.’
Maulana Azad College is a study center of IGNOU and comes under the Kolkata region. The admission date has been extended by IGNOU for the July session 2022 to 07 November 2022.
- IGNOU started the Application Process for B.Ed, BSc Nursing & PhD Programmes, Students can Apply before 20 December 2022.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 December 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 30 November 2022.
IGNOU Study Centre Maulana Azad College Kolkata Highlights
|Name||Maulana Azad College, Kolkata|
|Coordinator||Prof D. C. Ghose|
|Address||8, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Road,
|Offered Courses||BCOM, BA, BSC, MAH, CTPM, MEC, MEG, MHD, MPS, MSCMACS, MPA, MSO, PGDDM, MAWGS, PGDWGS, BAG, BSCG, BCOMG, CAL, BAHIH, BAECH, BAPSH, BAPAH, BASOH, BAEGH, BAHDH|
|Regional Centre||IGNOU Kolkata|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
|Admission 2021-22||IGNOU Admission|
|OTHER IMPORTANT ARTICLES OF IGNOU|
|IGNOU Registration||IGNOU Re-Registration|
|IGNOU Assignment 2022||IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU Fee Structure||IGNOU Admission July Session|
IGNOU Study Centre Maulana Azad College Application Form
- Go to the university’s official website and click on Apply Online.
- Take the time to fill out the online application form (some courses require a separate application).
- To submit your application online, pay 110 Rs (for the UG program) over 160 Rs (for the Master’s) or 125 Rs (for the Master’s) at a branch office of the Bank of India and pay the appropriate amount. Download online or by phone.
- The list of profits is based on the online application submitted.
IGNOU Study Centre Maulana Azad College Contact Details:
- Address: 8, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Rd, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal, Kolkata – 700013
- Contact no: 033-29730203 (Principal’s Office)
- Admission Email: email@example.com
- General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students’ section: email@example.com