IGNOU Darbhanga Regional Centre: 30 September 2022 is the last date for IGNOU Darbhanga Admission 2022. The Regional Centre of Darbhanga is an educational hub. It was established in 2005. It provides various courses in the undergraduate program, Post-graduate program, Certificate, Diploma, PG and advanced diploma, PG and certificate program. It also offers Regular courses like Master in Social work and Bachelor of Science. Also, IGNOU Darbhanga extended the deadline for re-registration till 30 September 2022.
Dr. Mirza Nehal A Baig is a regional director of the Centre. It is located in Darbhanga, Bihar. It is affiliated with Indra Gandhi National Open University. The last date for IGNOU assignment submission online for IGNOU Darbhanga Regional Centre was 20 July 2022.
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by September 30.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 30 September 2022
- IGNOU has extended the Re-registration date for july 2022 session until 30 September 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
Note: For all courses, applications will be accepted at the IGNOU Darbhanga Regional Centre until 30September 2022.
Recommended: Get More details here.
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU Fee Structure|
|IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU OPEN MAT||IGNOU Result|
IGNOU Darbhanga Regional Centre Admission Highlights:
|Name of Director||Dr. Mirza Nehal A Baig|
|Center Name||Ignou Darbhanga Regional Centre Bihar|
|Affiliated Center||(IGNOU) Indira Gandhi National Open University|
IGNOU Darbhanga Regional Centre Admission 2022
At IGNOU Darbhanga Regional Centre, admission is held twice for the January and July sessions. Admission to all the UG or PG courses for the July session 2022 is going on, and the last date to apply is 30 September 2022. Those who want to apply for the particular program must get in touch with the IGNOU Darbhanga Regional Centre’s website.
Before discussing the admission process, let us explore the programmes available at IGNOU Darbhanga Regional Centre. To broaden the student’s understanding of multiple disciplines, the centre offers 7 UG, 13 PG, 6 Diploma, 9 PG and Advance Diploma, and 17 Certificate programmes. At regular mode, a Master’s in Social Work (MSW) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) is offered to the students.
To know more about these courses in detail, one must refer to the prospectus usually made available on the regional centre’s website.
IGNOU Darbhanga Regional Centre Offered Courses
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Education (B. Ed)
- Bachelor of English (BA)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Arts(Education) (MA(Edu))
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Education (M. Ed)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development (DWED)
PG and Advance Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Adult Education: Participatory Adult Learning, Documentation and Information Networking (PGDAE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Prasaran (PGDRP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Programme Production (PGDRPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
PG and Advance Certificate Courses
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Rural Surgery (PGCR)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Labour Development (CLD)
- Certificate in Literacy Programme (CLP)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Participatory Forest Management (CPFM)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate in Women’s Empowerment and Development (CWED)
- Certificate Programme in Empowering Women Through Self-Help Groups (CWDL)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
Master in Social Work (Philanthropy) (MSW)
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
IGNOU Darbhanga Regional Centre Contact Details:
- Address: Near Central Bank of India, L N M U Campus, Darbhanga-846004 (BIHAR)
- Phone: 06272-251833
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 06272-253719