IGNOU Study Centre Govt. Degree College Kulgam: The Govt. Degree College Kulgam is established in Jammu & Kashmir in 2004. Apart from its regular UG/PG courses, G.D. College works as a study centre of IGNOU under the Shrinagar regional centre.
- IGNOU has start accepting applications for the January 2023 session to the courses BSc Nursing, PhD, and BEd, and the deadline to register for admission is 20 December 2022.
- The deadline to fill out the re-registration form for January 2023 session at IGNOU is 31 December 2022.
As a study centre of IGNOU, Govt. Degree College Kulgam offers MPS, MAGPS, BAG, MAPC, MSO,MAH, MEG, BCOM, MPA, MHD, MAWGS, BA, MEG, etc.
- Admissions for the January 2023 session have begun, and students can apply for bachelors and masters programmes until March 10, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 10 March 2023 with Rs 200 late fee.
- The IGNOU has announced the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2023 until 31 March 2023.
IGNOU Study Centre Govt. Degree College Kulgam Highlights
|Name||Govt. Degree College, Kulgam|
|Coordinator||Dr. Shabir Ahmad Padder|
|Address||Kulgam-192231, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Offered Courses||BAG, MAPC, MAGPS, MAWGS, BA, MSO, MPS, MAH, MEG, BCOM, MPA, MHD|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Regional Centre||IGNOU Srinagar|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
|IGNOU Admission 2022-23||IGNOU Admission|
|OTHER IMPORTANT ARTICLES OF IGNOU|
|IGNOU Registration||IGNOU Re-Registration|
|IGNOU Assignment 2022||IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU Fee Structure||IGNOU Admission July Session|
IGNOU Study Centre Govt. Degree College Contact Details:
Phone No: 09858435580