IGNOU Visakhapatnam Regional Centre: This study was established on 29th March 2011 by the then Honorable Minister of State for HRD, Govt. of India Smt. Dr. D. Purandeswari Garu. It is the 3rd regional centre in the state of Andhra Pradesh at Visakhapatnam. The Regional Centre covers five districts namely Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, and West Godavari with a network of 25 learner support centres.
IGNOU Assignment submission’s last date was 15 December 2022. The main aim of the centre is to provide better and more efficient student support services to learners.
- Admissions for the January 2023 session extended, and students can apply for all programmes until March 27, 2023 except certificate & semester based courses at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU has extended the last date of re-registration with Rs 200 late fee for January 2023 session; Apply till 27 March 2023 for all programs except certificate & semester based programs.
- The IGNOU has announced the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2023 until 31 March 2023.
IGNOU Visakhapatnam Regional Centre registration forms are available for the January session of 2023. Students can apply for any course provided by this regional centre. The deadline for submitting the registration form is 28 February 2023. IGNOU Visakhapatnam Regional Centre has also extended the registration deadline till 10 March 2023.
Recommended: Get More details here about
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU Fee Structure|
|IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU OPEN MAT||IGNOU Result|
IGNOU Visakhapatnam Regional Centre Admission Highlights
|Name of Director||Dr Dharmarao Gonipati|
|Center Name||Ignou Visakhapatnam Regional Centre Andhra Pradesh|
|Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Contact No||0891-2511200, 2511300|
|Affiliated Center||(IGNOU) Indira Gandhi National Open University|
IGNOU Visakhapatnam Regional Centre Offered Courses
|Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Education (B. Ed)||3 years|
|Bachelor of English (BA)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)||3 years|
|Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)||3 years|
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) (BScN(PB))||3 years|
|Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)||2 years|
|Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (M.Sc. (DFSM))||2 years|
|Master of Arts (English) (MEG)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (History) (MAH)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)||2 years|
|Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)||2 years|
- Address: IGNOU Regional Centre, 2nd Floor, VUDA Complex, Usodhaya Junction, Sector – 12, M.V.P. Colony, Visakhapatnam – 530 017, Andhra Pradesh India,
- Phone: 0891-2511200, 2511300
- Email: email@example.com,
- Website: www.rcvishakhapatnam.ignou.ac.in