IGNOU Khanna Regional Centre, Punjab: The IGNOU Regional Center at Khanna was established in April 2001 after the bifurcation of the Karnal Regional Centre. This regional centre was responsible for overseeing educational activities in the state of Punjab and the Union Territory of Chandigarh.
In the year 2009, RC Khanna was further bifurcated and a new Regional Centre in Chandigarh was established. The districts of Patiala, Roop Nagar, Fatehgarh Sahib, Mohali, and the UT of Chandigarh were shifted to RC Chandigarh. Initially, it had just 12 study centres. Now. it has 55 study centres running successfully under its jurisdictional area.
- IGNOU released the Hall Ticket for the December Term-end examination, students can download the admit card by visit the official portal @ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU has released the date sheet for the December Term End Examination 2023.
- IGNOU has extended the exam form last date to 25 November 2023 with a late fee of INR 1100 for December Term End Examination 2023.
The admission procedure will begin at the IGNOU Khanna Regional Centre for UG, PG, Certificate, and Diploma programs in the January 2024 academic session, 31 January 2024 is the tentative last date to apply for IGNOU admission at the Khanna Regional Centre for all courses. Applicants can visit the official portal of the university @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. IGNOU Re-registration will open for the January 2024 session all the UG and PG level program students can apply before the last date 31 January 2024 without a late fee.
Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the assignment submission at the Khanna Regional Centre to appear in the December Tem-end examination. Students can submit their assignment by the last date 30 November 2023.
IGNOU Exam form submission is ongoing at the Khanna Regional Centre to appear in the December Term-end examination. Students can submit the exam form offline by visiting the Khanna Regional Centre; the last date is 25 November 2023, with a late fee of INR 1,100.
Recommended: Get more details here about
|IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU Hall Ticket|
IGNOU Khanna Regional Centre, Punjab Admission Highlights
|Name of director||Dr. Santosh Kumari|
|Center Name||IGNOU Khanna Regional Centre Punjab|
|Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Affiliated Center||(IGNOU) Indira Gandhi National Open University|
IGNOU Khanna Regional Centre Offered Courses
Admission at IGNOU Khanna Regional Centre will open for the January session. Students who could not apply earlier in July can apply for this January session. Online admission will open for programs such as BA, BCA, MBA, BSc, BSW, MLIS, Certificate, diplomas and many more. In the upcoming section, we have cited the complete list of the courses.
Bachelor’s Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
- B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) (BScN(PB))
Master’s Degree Courses
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Philosophy) (MAPY)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Psychology) (MAPC)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Education (M. Ed)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Diploma in Value-Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (DVAPFV)
PG and Advance Diploma Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine (PGDGM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health (PGDMCH)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Programme Production (PGDRPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma Programme in Acupuncture (PGDACP)
PG and Advance Certificate Courses
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Endodontics (PGCE)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Sericulture (CIS)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate in Visual Arts – Applied Arts (CVAA)
- Certificate in Visual Arts – Painting (CVAP)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
- Certificate in Motor Cycle Service and Repair (CMSR)
- Master in Social Work (Philanthropy) (MSW)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology (PGDCC)
IGNOU Khanna Contact Details:
- Address: ITI Building, G.T. Road, Belapur, Khanna-141401, District-Ludhiana, Punjab.
- Contact Number: 01628-237361, 01628-229993
- Mobile: 07508468660
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org