IGNOU B.Lib.I.Sc: Bachelor of Library and Information Science is a one-year program with an application deadline of February 28, 2021 for the January session 2021-22. Admissions for the IGNOU librarian course 2021 have begun online for the sessions 2021-22. In 1989, IGNOU introduced a Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science. Students who choose to apply for IGNOU B.Lib must have completed a bachelor’s degree in some field with a minimum of 50% in order to be admitted to the B.Lib program.
|Name||Delhi Library Association|
|Address||Ranganathan Bhawan, ‘C’ Block, Community Centre, Naraina Vihar New Delhi – 110028|
|Courses||BLIS, MLIS, CLIS
|Admission 2021-22||IGNOU University|
Important Dates 2021-22
- Online application for Ignou admission for session 2021-22 starting from July 2021.
Admission to the Ignou librarian program requires an online application.
- Visit the official IGNOU website.
- Visit the Academic Advisors Portal for more information.
- Select Register from the drop-down menu.
- A new page will load.
- Fill in all requested information on the form, such as name, father/mother/name, partner’s PAN phone, email, cellphone number and password, then click the Submit button.
- Go to the main page of the website.
- Select Login from the drop-down menu.
- Press Login and enter your PAN number, which also functions as your username and password, as well as the security code.
- You will see a panel with all your personal data.
- From the drop-down menu, choose New Application, then Accept and Continue.
- Fill in the syllabus and course information, as well as personal information, educational qualifications, and job and experience information.
- Fill in the research and publication details.
- Include pictures, documents and signatures in your presentations.