IGNOU Study Centre Government College Dimapur Admission: Dimapur Government College was established in 1966, situated in Nagaland, India. Government College Dimapur is also a study center of IGNOU and comes under the Kohima region. The last date for admission is 31 October 2022. As a study center of IGNOU, Dimapur Government college offers services for BA, BCOM, CFE, BPP, BTS, CAFE, etc.
- IGNOU started the Application Process for B.Ed, BSc Nursing & PhD Programmes, Students can Apply before 20 December 2022.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 December 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 30 November 2022.
- IGNOU Dimapur Study Centre 2022 July Session admission is open now, the last date to submit the application form is 31 October 2022.
- The last date of re-registration for July Session 2022 is now 30 September 2022. For more Info Visit IGNOU Admission 2022.
IGNOU Study Centre Government College Dimapur Highlights
|Name||Dimapur Government College|
|Coordinator||Mr Khrieo Rutsa|
|Regional Centre||IGNOU Kohima|
|IGNOU Official Website||http://ignou.ac.in/|
|Admission 2022-23||IGNOU Admission|
IGNOU Study Centre Government College Dimapur Admission
Fresh admission in July session 2022 for All Programmes is ongoing in IGNOU Study Centre Government College Dimapur. Online registration is now available for students. The last date to submit an application form is 31 October 2022.
Candidates can obtain the application form from the university campus after paying the prescribed fee.
|OTHER IMPORTANT ARTICLES OF IGNOU|
|IGNOU Registration||IGNOU Re-Registration|
|IGNOU Assignment 2022||IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU Fee Structure||IGNOU Admission July Session|
Dimapur Government College Offered Courses for IGNOU Students
BA, BCOM, CFE, BPP, BTS, CAFE, CBS, BAPSH, CIG, CTE, CNCC, CFN, CFS, CHR, MAH, MARD, DCE, DNHE, DTS, MEG, MSO, MPS, MCOM, MEC, PGJMC, MTM, PGDDM, PGDHE, PGDIBO, PGDRD, PGDT, MPA, MHD, BAG & BCOMG
IGNOU Study Centre Government College Contact Details: