IGNOU Patna Regional Centre: The IGNOU Patna regional centre is the oldest in Patna. It was established on 4 May 1991. Dr Abhilash Nayak is the director, and he manages the centre. The centre is mainly located in Patna, Bihar. It offers a variety of programs in different fields. It also provides short-term courses to enhance their skills and knowledge. The centre is affiliated with Indra Gandhi National open university.
IGNOU Patna regional center, through the release over its official website, informed students about January 2022 admissions. The last date to take admission is 31st January 2022. The center will remain closed due to covid restrictions. Hence, applicants may fill up the online application form by visiting the Patna regional center portal. Applicants would get plenty of options in ug and pg levels such as ACE, BPP, BTS, PGDT, MEG, etc.
The admission under proposed courses of Patna regional center will strictly be based on previous qualifications. Passing +2 and ug from a recognized institution will make you eligible for admission to the higher program.
Fee: The Patna Regional Centre recently passed a notification for students of the reserved category to inform about the fee exemption in the current admission cycle. The unreserved category applicants will be mandated to deposit 200 as an application fee for admission in January 2022 cycle. To know the latest and important notification from the Ignou Patna regional center, press the highlighted part on the left.
- IGNOU Patna Regional Centre Admission 2022 January Session is open now, the last date to submit the application form is 31 January 2022.
- IGNOU Re-registration date for January 2022 Session is extended once again, Now student can apply Until 31 January 2022.
- IGNOU Patna RC has extended the assignment submission date till 5th February 2022 for TEE December 2021.
Recommended: Get More details here about
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU Fee Structure|
|IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU OPENMAT||IGNOU Result|
IGNOU Patna Regional Centre Admission Highlights
|Center Name||Ignou Patna Regional Centre Bihar|
|Name of Director||Dr. Abhilash Nayak|
|Contact No||0612-2219541, 2219539|
|Affiliated Center||(IGNOU) Indira Gandhi National Open University|
IGNOU Patna Regional Centre Admission
IGNOU Patna Regional Centre offers UG, PG, and Diploma courses for admissions. The procedure of admission is ongoing for now and the last date of the admission procedure is 12 December 2021. The sessions like January and July are available.
Also, the admission procedure has the deadline fixed for the admission process at the last moment. This admission procedure also carries some verification criteria where students are required to submit their documents which contain personal details and qualification details are mandatory to fill./ All study centres have a similar pattern to the study of IGNOU.
IGNOU Patna Regional Centre Offered Courses:
Bachelor’s Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of English (BA)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
Master’s Degree Courses
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
PG and Advance Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Adult Education: Participatory Adult Learning, Documentation and Information Networking (PGDAE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production (PGDAPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in District Health Management (PGDDHM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking (PGDLAN)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health (PGDMCH)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Programme Production (PGDRPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate in Visual Arts – Applied Arts (CVAA)
- Certificate in Visual Arts – Painting (CVAP)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
PG and Advance Certificate Courses
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)
- Appreciation Course on Environment (ACE)
- Master in Social Work (Philanthropy) (MSW)
- Diploma in Primary Education (DPE)
- Address: IGNOU REGIONAL CENTRE, PATNA, Institutional Area, Mithapur, Patna – 800 001, Bihar (India)
- PH.: 0612-2365039, 2360080
- Mobile: 8521919590
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to leave a review.