IGNOU Patna Regional Centre: IGNOU Patna Regional Centre will open the admission portal for the January 2024 session. Those candidates who want to enroll in their selected programs for UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate programs can apply by the last date 31 January 2024 at the university’s official portal @ignou.ac.in.
The IGNOU Patna regional centre will start accepting re-admission for students of all UG, PG, and other programs. Students can register for any of the programs they are pursuing by the last date, 31 January 2024 is the last date to apply for IGNOU re-registration without a late fee at the official portal of the university @onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU released the Hall Ticket for the December Term-end examination, students can download the admit card by visit the official portal @ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU has released the date sheet for the December Term End Examination 2023.
- IGNOU has extended the exam form last date to 25 November 2023 with a late fee of INR 1100 for December Term End Examination 2023.
IGNOU Patna regional centre is the oldest in Patna. It was established on 4 May 1991. Dr Abhilash Nayak is the director, and he manages the centre. The center is located in Patna, Bihar. As well as having a building, the center also has a digital newsletter that highlights its accomplishments. A strong presence among the people of the country is the ultimate objective of the centre.
Applicants may fill up the online application form by visiting the Patna Regional Centre portal. Applicants would get plenty of options at IGNOU Patna in UG and PG levels such as ACE, BPP, BTS, PGDT, MEG, etc. It also provides short-term courses to enhance their skills and knowledge.
Admission under the proposed courses of Patna Regional Centre will strictly be based on previous qualifications. Passing 10+2 and UG from a recognized institution will make you eligible for admission to the higher program.
Students interested in applying for UG, PG, and diploma courses via offline methods can easily visit the IGNOU office located in Patna. The IGNOU regional centre in Patna provides numerous advantages for both current and fresh students, including facilitating offline admissions and providing essential course-related updates.
Fee: Patna Regional Centre recently passed a notification for students of the reserved category to inform them about the fee exemption in the current admission cycle.
The unreserved category applicants will be mandated to deposit INR 300 as an application fee for admission in the January 2024 cycle. To know the latest and most important notification from the IGNOU Patna regional centre, press the highlighted part on the left.
Indira Gandhi National Open University Patna Regional Centre has initiated the exam form submission process to appear in the December Term-end examination. The last date is 25 November 2023 till 06:00 PM to fill out the examination form with a late fee of INR 1,100. Students need to visit the official portal of the university @exam.ignou.ac.in.
Additionally, IGNOU has commenced the assignment submission at the Patna Regional Centre for various program levels, and students can submit their assignments by the last date 30 November 2023 for the December Term-end examination.
Those students who wish to apply easily can visit the nearest IGNOU Regional Centre, For applying offline, students need to carry original documents and previuos degrees along with the Admission fee DD Draft.
Recommended: Get More details here about
|IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU Hall Ticket|
IGNOU Patna Regional Centre Admission Highlights
|Center Name||IGNOU Patna Regional Centre Bihar|
|Name of Director||Dr. Abhilash Nayak|
|Contact No||0612-2219541, 2219539|
|Affiliated Center||(IGNOU) Indira Gandhi National Open University|
IGNOU Patna Regional Centre Admission 2024
Indira Gandhi National Open University Patna Regional Centre will open the admission window for all the UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate level programs for the January 2024 academic sessions. The last date is 31 January 2024 to apply for IGNOU admission for all courses at the Patna Regional Centre. Applicants need to pay the INR 300 registration fee while filling out the admission form.
IGNOU Patna Regional Centre Admission 2024 can be done online and offline. Students can visit the regional centre for offline admission. The centre will provide an application form that must be filled out by students and submitted before the last date. For online admission, students should fill out the form through the IGNOU Samarth portal @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
Additionally, there is a deadline that is determined at the last moment for the admission procedure to begin with the admission procedure. It is also important to mention that this admission procedure is also accompanied by some verification criteria.
There is a section where the students need to submit their documents, such as their personal information and qualifications details which are mandatory in order to complete the process. There is a standard study pattern that is followed by all IGNOU study centres no matter where they are located.
IGNOU Patna Regional Centre Eligibility
Master Of Arts (Sociology) (MOS):
Using critical comprehension and analysis of social dynamics, the Master’s Programme in Sociology imparts in-depth knowledge of sociological concepts. This course’s minimum requirement for admission is a bachelor’s degree or any higher degree from a recognized university.
- The minimum duration of this course is 2 years
- The maximum duration is 5 years
- There is no age duration so anyone can apply
PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT):
The main objective of PGDT is to teach students how to translate from Hindi into English and vice versa. Translation is a necessity in our socio-cultural and professional areas, and these courses have been designed keeping that in mind.
- It is asked to have a Bachelor’s degree before applying for this course.
- Without any age foundation, anyone can apply to this course.
- 1 year is the minimum time required for this course.
- 2 years is the maximum time limit for this course.
IGNOU Patna Regional Centre Admission Process
In order to apply for admission, please follow the steps below: –
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IGNOU Patna Regional Centre.
- Step 2: Now a new window will appear. Here you need to click on the “Click here for new registration” Icon.
- Step 3: Before continuing further you must have scanned documents of the photo, signature, age proof, and other requirements.
- Step 4: It is mandatory to have the original document scanned copy.
- Step 5: Now fill in further details carefully and submit.
IGNOU Patna Regional Center Re-Registration
IGNOU re-registration procedure has closed at the Patna Regional Centre for the January 2024 session, students can apply for their pursuing UG or PG programs before the last date 31 January 2024 without a late fee at the official portal of the University @onlinerr.ignou.ac.in. Students follow the mentioned below steps for re-registration themselves at the IGNOU portal.
- Visit the URL (https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in).
- Fill out the registration form to create a password.
- Then you will receive an email or SMS with a ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’.
- Use your User Name and Password to Re-login on the IGNOU website.
- complete the Re-registration Form online.
- After reading the declaration you need to tick the ‘Declaration’ box.
- Confirm your details after reviewing your data.
- Make the re-registration fee payment through Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- You will get the confirmation message of payment through SMS and email.
- Now you can see the preview by clicking on the ‘Next Button.
IGNOU Patna Regional Centre Offered Courses
Bachelor’s Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of English (BA)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
Master’s Degree Courses
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
PG and Advanced Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Adult Education: Participatory Adult Learning, Documentation, and Information Networking (PGDAE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production (PGDAPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in District Health Management (PGDDHM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking (PGDLAN)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health (PGDMCH)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Programme Production (PGDRPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate in Visual Arts – Applied Arts (CVAA)
- Certificate in Visual Arts – Painting (CVAP)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
PG and Advance Certificate Courses
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)
- Appreciation Course on Environment (ACE)
- Master in Social Work (Philanthropy) (MSW)
- Diploma in Primary Education (DPE)
IGNOU Patna Contact Details:
- Address: IGNOU REGIONAL CENTRE, PATNA, Institutional Area, Mithapur, Patna – 800 001, Bihar (India)
- Phone No: 0612-2365039, 2360080
- Mobile: 8521919590
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: http://rcpatna.ignou.ac.in/